It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Campaign Workers Maced

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Mace Hate

Two people were arrested Monday afternoon after an altercation led to five Republican campaign workers being sprayed with Mace at their headquarters in Galax.

Yet another incident, one of many legit cases that have sprung up. To think I used to be a member of the Democratic party because they were the peaceful ones.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewTB

Yet ANOTHER example of the corrupt and rotten divisiveness that is tearing OUR country [that's yours and mine] apart from the inside.

We all know that this #### happens on BOTH SIDES of this political charade.

Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same, de-valued coin. And neither party truly wants "peace". Pity...

I anticipate that the perpetrators will be convicted and pay their due debt to society.

I also anticipate that the discord in our [nominally] United States will only worsen.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
These events lost all credibility after the Ashley Todd incident. This one may be real but, who knows. The one thing I do know is that events like this will not sway my vote....Obama all the way.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

To think I used to be a member of the Democratic party because they were the peaceful ones.

Meh, I guess mace is a bit more "peaceful" than these two yahoos.

Both candidates have their detractors; however, all of this over-the-top crap, from all sides, is highly uncalled for.

Meinecke and Hindman should have contacted the proper authorities in regards to the "stolen/damaged" property, and Stevens should have done the same when the two refused to leave the campaign office when requested; both sides took matters into their own hands and it escalated to absurdity.

[edit on 10/28/08 by redmage]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BluegrassRevolutionary
These events lost all credibility after the Ashley Todd incident. This one may be real but, who knows. The one thing I do know is that events like this will not sway my vote....Obama all the way.

Wait a second, how could it "lose credibility"? Because one woman perpetrated a hoax, much like a reporter for OBama perpetrated the "kill him " hoax?

I don't think you can just summarily dismiss these now, because you don't wan to have to answer for the hate mongering coin g form the Obama campaign and his media.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marcus Calpurnius

Originally posted by BluegrassRevolutionary

Wait a second, how could it "lose credibility"? Because one woman perpetrated a hoax, much like a reporter for OBama perpetrated the "kill him " hoax?

I don't think you can just summarily dismiss these now, because you don't wan to have to answer for the hate mongering coin g form the Obama campaign and his media.

Just goes to show that some people lack the mental capacity to keep themselves from making blanket statements and judgments about one group or party based on the actions of one or a few.

Thankfully, most of Americans like you and I do have a brain and we use it. We're smart enough to figure out that the actions of one person doesn't make the whole group/race bad.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The problem with our political campaign season: Divisive politics...

Both campaigns are guilty of breeding divisiveness... No one particular party is innocent in this matter...

If this is real, we'd better be seeing statements from campaigns and candidates immediately denouncing this behavior...

This election is getting obscene!

new topics

top topics

join