It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Germany vs. Neocon America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Man there are a lot of similarities.

9/11-Reichstag fire

The Patriot act-The enabling act

Invasion of Afghanistan-Invasion of Poland

Subversion of the U.S. Constitution-Subversion of the German Constitution

Loss of liberty-Loss of liberty

Gitmo-concentration camps

Racial profiling-Racial profiling

Invasion of the Middle East-Invasion of Europe

Starting War with Russia-Starting War with Russia

Now here is the scary part if you are an American.

Germany lost WWII. They were utterly destroyed.

So the question is what will happen to us?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
american soil will finally be invaded, thats what. americans will see the terror that they have only seen on the tv. the new U.S. currency will be bullets. the new retirement plan is survival. i dont know about the rest of you but im pretty well prepared. i would suggest going and buying as many AR 15 rifles and upper receivers as you can and then as much ammunition as you can store. then food and water. have a good escape plan staying off every major road, and head northwest or south. good luck everybody because i think israel is about to make decisions that will affect the whole world.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I am sure there are more similarities... I also feel that if this is the 4th reich they have learned from their mistakes.... They will be harder to detect and probably not generate as much negative attention. I mean, we sure are viewed negatively, but MAYBE not as bad as Germany in the 40s. Just a guess, I could be very wrong

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Theres much more than you can imagine.
Just research Prescott Bush's affiliation with Nazi Germany as well as organizations here in the US. He was involved with selling octane booster chemicals to the Germans, necessary for aviation fuel.
Also, his ties to white supremacist ideologist organizations whom were in conflict with FDR's New Deal which promised to provide work for All Americans.
They'd planned a coup to overthrow FDR and hired a military commander, former Marine Major, former two time Medal of Honor Winner, Major Smedly Butler.
Butler in his military oath to uphold the constitution couldn't go through with it and instead testified to Congress.
Prescott Bush was to be tried for Treason but due to his ties to the PTB he got off with a slap on the wrist and merely had to end his investment ties to big German business.
Looking at your post and Prescotts family having perpetuated the ideology, which fundamentally is that of the Illuminati (dating back to the 1700's) we are on the Brink of becoming a Fascist ruled country at the mere stroke of GW's pen. Called Martial Law where Bush will have supreme power overriding our constitution AND the ability to nullify Congress.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
keep in mind that the Nazi's never died off... just because we defeated them in a war doesn't mean their legacy can't live on through different organizations...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

This is a very bright post and very intuitive you have made. You've got to remember, though, that the Germany soldiers and German people were destroyed, NOT the German and non-German bankers that financed the war.

Similarly, the U.S. bankers and politicians, including the Bush dynasty, were not destroyed.

In fact, WWII appears to have been an attempt of global population reduction and while at the same time accomplishing a concentration of wealth for the City of London folks who own all the Central banks and BIS (bank of central banks).

These are the same folks who own all the banks that own all the oil companies. It is an interlocking directorate of central bank owners who own 99.9999% of all the most successful businesses in the U.S. and the rest of the world and who own 99.9999% of all the wealth in the world.

Remember, the Fed was founded to finance WWII in Europe, by the German banking families (Rothschild, Warburg(his agent, Rockefellor, Harriman, Brown Bro's), etc., and that the Illuminati was founded by a German Jesuit, Weisenhaupt)

but most importantly, realize that the City of London (interlocking central bank directorate including the Fed), i.e. the British and U.S. Bankers HAD PURCHASED Germany after WWI and co-OWNED the most successful Germany companies that waged WWII. Just how they purchased Germany and Japan and Italy after WWII -- which is why G.M. owns half of Toyota, for example.

Therefore, the answer to your question, 'What will happen to us?', I would suggest as follows:

All the people in the world are one country. All the money-issuing folks (those who can legally print the money and own it, such as the privately owned Fed), are another country.

All the people, the slaves, wage-slaves, working blue-collar class, middle (managerial) class, the upper class (sr. level managers and those w/inherited wealth) and the ruling elite (living off stocks and inheritances) are in one country.

The money-issuing class, who print and OWN all the money, are in another.

This, and only this, is the basis of class warfare. What will happen to us is that we will realize the people of the world are one, and the money-issing class is the enemy, and must be destroyed.

That is what will happen ... that is what Revelations is all about, the trail of human consciousness, starting with the first recorded labor strike of slaves, the Jews against the Pharoahs, then memorialized in the Christian and Moslem Book of Revelation -- where no one can buy or sell without belonging to the NWO ... is really talking about.

What will happen to us, is that we will die, sooner or later.

The question is, do we want to die in ignorance, or in truth. That decision is up to each individual.

The sheeple prefer to die in ignorance and have lost our respect.

Those who prefer to die in truth, are well on our way, do so with knowing our Creator designed love and compassion into our hearts as well as hate and murder ... but remember, you must carry the torch or piss it out.

I prefer to carry the torch and pass it on, as that is the true history of humanity, and to an extent the design of our Creator in bestowing consciousness and compassion and SHARING upon us, and which distinguishes humanity from inanimate objects and sheeple.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I thought this was obvious and known that the NAZI VIRUS spread to america, stealing all german scientists and technology after WW II. The 4th Reich called america. But you'll only see it after it's all over, people denying..oh we didn't know.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hi!

Yes, there are some similarities. Hitler and his NSDAP were sponsored by German Tycoons (Krupp, Thyssen, IG-Farben etc.). The media, press and radio broadcasting had been taken over by Hugenberg and others to disinform the people.
The same things are happening today.
Nowadays the NEOCONS in companionship with the mass media hold us blind and they keep the people devided.
Everyone is in fear for: his job, his financial status, health etc.. In addition "enemies" are declared ("terrorists", [social] activists a. s. o.).

We the peoples of the western nations will loose ... as the people of the so called undeveloped countries, before. We all will loose our rights [war against "terror"], our property [financial crisis/meltdown], our health [chemtrails] and, at last our freedom [chip implants].
There is little we could do against it. But the first and important thing is to realize WHO THE ENEMIES ARE!

Don´t trust politicians - they only hold you for good
Don´t trust mainstream media - they lie to you
Don´t trust the so called experts - they are mostly servants and slaves of the establishment.

I am no prophet and need not to say what will happen within the next months.
Though future is uncertain there will be troubled times ahead. Have a look in the Bible.

As a project I will soon upload my website in a English version. I will post it here.

We all are in God´s hands.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It's not just America, they have overtaken Israel also. Do you really think the generally kind-natured believers of the Hebrew faith would actually agree to the brutality they are inflicting on the Palestinians? I say it's doubtful.

They have also conquered the UN. Just take a look at who is the father of the Codex Alimentarius.

These people are a social disease. They are hermetically sealed in a notion of superiority and destiny. And we are all 'cattle' to them.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
My signature used to be "Welcome to the 4th reich" I recently changed it because I didn't want to be a suspected neo-nazi in this current explosive political situation we are in. (I am as far from racist as one can be)

Yes I know that there are connections between the Bushes and funding of the Nazi war machine.

I feel that the Bush's both Herbert Walker, and W are a pure continuation of Nazi Germany.

Counterterrorist made some really good points in his or her post.

There is BTW a lot of information pointing to the fact that HW Bush was a NAZI spy.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I am no neonazi either - I hate those ignorants.
Religion had always been a tool for manipulating people and is still but I don´t speak of God as a Hebrew, Moslem or Christian God but from the Universal Spirit.
Today religious confessions are used again as a weapon. The masses caught in their fears, greed and driven hate don´t realize the way they were manipulated.

This [materialistic] system we are living in is rotten to the roots.
The global financial crisis was the initial ignition of [worse] things to come...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Look, there are real similarities between Obama and Hitler as well, but that is for a different discussion.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

Star for you sir. I couldnt of said it better myself. The same financiers that financed Hitlers reign still exist to this day. You never saw any of the financiers get arrested or hanged did ya? The sad thing and ironic thing is while Hitler was exterminated the everyday hardworking Jews the real crime family of Jewish bankers were financing him even after they knew of their demise. It was a little more obscure about who was financing who while now it is pretty well open to anyone who wants to turn off American Idol and take a look. Now they finance the extermination of other religions and creeds.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Thx for the star.
In my opinion it doesn´t matter whether the bankers and politicians are Jews or Baptists - their only real God is MONEY!
And it doesn´t matter at all whether Obama or McCain will make it to president.
Both are puppets on the same string.
What I am worried about is the odd speech of Biden on 19th October where he spoke about kinda ´test´ which Obama will have to pass like JFK had too.
You can speculate what kind of ´test´ that would be but I am afraid it will be some Cuba Crisis "revival".
What else could it be otherwise?
As you remember John F. Kennedy was tested by the Russians (and world public) if he had cojones [balls] to face this threat of WW3.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ooops! I forgot the link which shows the Biden speech. Here it is:

video.google.com...#

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The more I think about the possibility of another confrontation Russia vs. America the more Joe Biden´s speech makes sense.
Depending on some of my researches through prophecies [modern and ancient] there are some predictions that speak of many warships in the Persian Gulf. Two nations standing against each other.
That makes sense, too because thinking of rising oil prices America could be FORCED to occupy this region.
Most of theese predictions also say that the US will be defeated by the Russians.
What so ever - Pandorra´s box is opened already.

top topics

join