It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremists face tougher UK entry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Extremists face tougher UK entry

news.bbc.co.uk

A "presumption in favour of exclusion" is being introduced to make it easier to prevent extremists entering the UK, Home Secretary Jacqui Smith has said.

Ms Smith said it would now be up to the individual concerned to prove they would not "stir up tension" in the UK.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

The changes will not require new legislation and are aimed at tackling "individuals who foster extremism or hate" - including radical Islamists, neo-Nazis and violent animal rights activists.

I am wondering if 'every' animal rights activist is considered 'violent'? Well I guess it could mean anyone on here who is not in the UK already, will not be allowed in.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
they are already here.. British borders are a joke... the only people customs are interested in are cigarette and booze carrying British citizens....

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Yes how do we determine extremists this week I wonder.
The answer to it all must be to censor the internet and spy on everyone to steal more of the money they have lent to them surely.
I am so sick of these defunct obsolete illogical dumb brained politicians who are there solely because they kissed some butts.
I don't advocate violence but sometimes it makes me wonder if there is any other way when you are dealing with mongoloids.

top topics

join