It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Disclosure Is Finally Here---Now What?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

It seems very likely that we were created by aliens.

We didn't just come from dirt thats for sure because dirt had to come from somewhere.

Anything outside of the world is alien, so even if God created us whatever that might be well It's alien.

So that concludes it: Now we know an Extraterrestrial Power created the homo sapien.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathhasnosound
I would like to kill an alien to see what color they bleed and to watch them die. Just a little get even for all the evil they have done to humans over millenia.

please keep these feelings to yourself. If you mean what you say, this seems awfully sociopathic.

We have been confronted with disclosure. The DC flyover and the Battle of LA are prime examples.

Largely ignored.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
As much as I would like for disclosure to happen I don't think we are ready. A lot of us cant even respect each others spiritual or political beliefs much less something so alien beyond our current understanding.Will we ever be ready...perhaps. There was a time when I wished for it just to shock this silly world we live in.Now I don't want the world to be shocked all of a sudden. A slow reveal would be the best thing for us imo.There are some very good people in this world who's believe system would just fall apart. I just don't want to see those folks world fall apart overnight. Think about it... those poor folks would be lost and would need some serious help to adjust.Even if I strongly disagree with those belief systems I wouldn't want to see those folks completely destroyed. If disclosure would happen they would most likely get hurt anyways,but seeing all those people broken is not something I'm looking forward to.The truth however is the truth.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Tricky63]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

What? Well, the truth, just truth! That along could change everything.
Wheter it be a false flag first, we'll know or True ET contact, we'll know. One truth at a time or all truths at once, whatever. Bring it on!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
So far there has not been a recorded AND verifiable presentation from 'them' for all of us to witness at once. If/when it occurs & if they remain standoffish, nothing echanged, no intimacy established, I personally would take it as a sign from them that they realize that "it's better to be alone than in poor company". That being said, what'd make us good company? As for me, I will live in the now & cross that bridge when I come to it. Of course each of us is free to do as we will...some'll be just like you. Let's hope that they subscribe to a higher ethical standard then "might makes right" !

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Googled the phrase.. "they're here, now what" and came up with this thread. thx !

I've been doing some deep thinking about ET, and what Jesus stated exactly what his agenda really was.. and was NOT.

Joh 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal and to kill and to destroy. I have come so that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
en.wikipedia.org...

Having said that.. it lead me to believe only 2 agenda's regardless where you go in the universe....

either the ET's are benevolent or Malevolent, there are be only 2. which leads me to another thought....

If they truly are here, and can see what is going on in the governments of the world... why are they sitting back and doing nothing to stop it. (Malevolent) There's only 1 answer I can come up with...

the time is not yet... and the 2nd thought might go along with Star Traks Prime Directive..

The Prime Directive dictates that there can be no interference with the internal affairs of other civilizations, consistent with the historical real world concept of Westphalian sovereignty.

It has special implications, however, for civilizations that have not yet developed the technology for interstellar spaceflight ("pre-warp"), since no primitive culture can be given or exposed to any information regarding advanced technology or the existence of extraplanetary civilizations, lest this exposure alter the natural development of the civilization.

Although this was the only application stated by Captain Kirk in "Return of the Archons", by the 24th Century, it had been indicated to include purposeful efforts to improve or change in any way the natural course of such a society, even if that change is well-intentioned and kept completely secret.

"Pre-warp" is defined as any culture which has not yet attained warp drive technology. Starfleet allows scientific missions to investigate and secretly move amongst pre-warp civilizations as long as no advanced technology is left behind, and there is no interference with events or no revelation of their identity.

This can usually be accomplished with hidden observation posts, but Federation personnel may disguise themselves as local sentient life and interact with them.
en.wikipedia.org...

The other thing that keeps me in deep thought of this subject is the redio transcript that was posted here on ATS last week of the astronaut which said that they were here and could very well blow us to smetheriens if they wanted to .. (sorry, don't have time to post the thread)

thoughts ??

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathhasnosound
I would like to kill an alien to see what color they bleed and to watch them die. Just a little get even for all the evil they have done to humans over millenia.

Our species kills enough or our own kind for a million stupid reasons already and you want to start killing another species just because of what you have read about them or think you know about them.

Depressing

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Dissemination]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hullo

Checkout the material uncovered in the Australian Government's UFO files at

disclosureaustralia.freewebpages.org...

or Google "Disclosure Australia UFO"

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaHere

I for one am not looking forward to the day when the government comes forward and admits that they have had meetings and treaties with aliens. I will not believe a word they say anyway. And I don't need the government to tell me what is manifestly true: that ET's EXIST. That's not even on the table as far as I'm concerned.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by OuttaHere]

Exactly. Why should we trust them with anything? They will only tell us if it serves an agenda. But they won't tell us what that agenda is. In a nutshell, they can't be trusted -- ever.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens

We are looked at like animals to them and earth is nothing more than their farm, they use us for energy and even food, nothing more than a resource to them , they own us. They even re-incarnate our spirits into new bodies when we die so they can continue harvesting us as cattle on the farm.

slavery...

I suppose even an advanced race can become depraved...

I mean, let's do a little bit of simple reasoning here..... If you are not the creator/overmind/source of this cosom, then you are just another "sibling" race/entity...

Technological levels are irrelevant within the concepts of individual entity rights...
Advanced beings would surely have some understanding of this....

We do...it is called our Decleration of Independance... And nowhere in it, does it mention that superior technology gives you the "right" to enslave others.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. - Thomas Jefferson

We are kept in the dark about ET to preserve our "schoolroom" environment, where we can effectivly practice that which casues us to grow as individuals... and that is.. "free choice".
There would not be much "free choice" going on if we were constantly looking to a highly advanced being/race for the correct answers, now would there?

Slavery creates karmic imbalance, no matter how technologicly advanced you think you are, or how many fingers you have...or what your skin color is...

I suspect we "earthlings", are more likely in a nursery, than a slave colony...

Reincarnation is the learning process for beings who will grow into individual cosoms, and the creators of such, in their own right.

---------------------------------------Imagine---------------------------------

Picture if you will an orb that is a spirit, and within itself, (where no other spirit/orb can influence the aether of the quantum), it imagines a "big bang"...

And within that big bang, it imagines other...smaller...living spirits/orbs...

Those orbs have just been imagined/created and must grow from knowing nothing, to knowing almost everything; that they may imagine their own cosom...

circles within circles within circles... worlds without end...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People can get away with things like slavery when they think they are not being observed, or are under the impression there is no higher power, or greater community than they themselves...
It comes with being "seperate" from the cosom...(which is a pre-requisit for the occurance of cosmic offspring),
...when in fact, we are all siblings under a higher source/mind...parent...

edit on 29-10-2010 by Khurzon because: spelling

edit on 29-10-2010 by Khurzon because: spelling

edit on 29-10-2010 by Khurzon because: spelling "I really need to study me previews better..."

edit on 29-10-2010 by Khurzon because: Not "Bill of Rights" but rather the "Decleration of Independance" added quote by T.J.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Now we demand that NASA build real spaceships like the ET's use. Then we can finally colonize distant star systems.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

There is no "alien disclosure"! Why such a b.s. thread? The only "disclosure" is that some ATS members shouldn't be allowed by their parents to play with the computer!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: KomodoThe benevolent entities would naturally keep "the prime directives rules" in both letter of the law and spirit of the law. The bible calls these entities the watchers The malevolent entities would probably not keep these laws and the bible knows these as the fallen ones. I believe that their are many different species of aliens as well as interdimentional entities that are visiting us both good and bad. Entities such as satan and lucifer would probally be leading the not so good entities while the benevolent ones would be following gods orders through their higher etheric spiritual beings

Our god at the highest level is their god whether you call god god or prime creator or by another name. All entities in the universe have a little part of god in them and that part was created by god. On the physical plane aliens probally created us and by using part of their dna worked out how to make us more than just cyborgs (biological robots) by working out how to attach the soul through the use of a etheric body to our physical body

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I think we would finally know the meaning of "the meek shall inherit the earth" . Violent control freaks in government and religions would attack them, they would defend themselves, afterwards they might explain to the rest of us they had to defend themselves, and then ask all the rest of us if they want them to stay or leave. Then we might end up knowing the meaning of the religious theory about when "Jesus returns" that people will live for a thousand years in God's/ possibly ancient aliens kingdom.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: deathhasnosound

No way.
I'd probe them with my fist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join