It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A mysterious object-ufo? recently filmed above Shreveport's Downtown Airport on the 26/10/08.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
What intrigues me most, is in recent months it seems that news agencies that are reporting these "strange" things in the skies, aren't reporting them with an "aura" of joke to the whole story anymore.

What could that possibly mean? I don't know. It's just something I've noticed recently.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The problem with this video, is the SHAPE of what we see: let's assume that it's a series of inflated cylinders, as it seems to be the general consensus:

in fig. 1 it looks to be consistent with a paraglider (maybe a radio controlled one, it's NOT relevant right now)
but as we can see in fig. 2, its appearance turns to be the one of 12 spheres: the problem is that there are NOT many chances to get a sphere appearance from a cylinder: try by yourself. Launch twelve inflatable ballons shaped like a cylinder and get some shots of SPHERES: try and post the results here

To hurry in debunking something is always a wrong way: the (ALLEGED) absence of radar tracking means nothing: with our (supposed relatively POOR) technology we have been able to create the F-117 Nighthawk, the B-2 Spirit and the F-22 Raptor. Why shouldn't be "they" able to create something that simply cannot be recognized by radars? A radar system has a transmitter that emits either microwaves or radio waves that are reflected by the target and detected by a receiver: BUT if you build the target in a certain way, then this does NOT happen. A radar detection of a UFO is always a positive proof, the absence of it means NOTHING.

Another point: read Phage's post:

Originally posted by Phage
One witness says it was at 10,000 and 80 feet long. Another says it was no higher than 2,000. This is the crux of the matter when it comes to many ufo sightings. Without a frame of reference it very easy to misjudge size and altitude.

I experienced this first hand. I once encountered a group of people pointing at the sky saying things like; "it's huge!", "look how it's moving". I looked up and found that what they were looking at was a toy black balloon, about 10 inches in diameter and no more than a couple of hundred feet in the air. Because their minds had taken the idea that it was a huge object, very high in the sky, it also appeared to be moving faster than it was. Little changes in motion, caused by wind gusts and thermals, became exaggerated into radical maneuvers.
When I pointed out what it really was there were some sheepish giggles as the watchers eyes readjusted to see what they were really looking at.

don't believe eyewitness, they could lie purposely or by accident, but whenever they talk about something in the sky they almost ALWAYS lie, often it's NOT their fault, human eye was NOT builded to make such a calculations, they are simply beyond our power. The truth is that we DON'T know what is it, DON't know how big it was, and CAN't explain its shape-shifting unless i'm missing something (am i?).
Simple and complicated at the same time, nice find. *SNIP*
God bless.
Internos.

Moderator-Note: Off-topic comment removed.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

I have found another "sky worm" that was filmed this month, you need to watch it on full screen. Looks very strange indeed.

www.youtube.com...

I have translated the info using google translate so may not be perfect.

Possible worm ufo filmed on the Buenos Aires, Argentina on October 5, 2008 at 13 hour 10 minute film with a Sony TRV 460 with 18 x optical zoom and Format HI8.También were other objects were also filmados.Más information:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Deleted by Ziggystar60.

[edit on 29/10/08 by ziggystar60]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The "UFO Shreveport LA " video has also been posted on youtube www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-10-2008 by tarifa37]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join