It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta has been selected to head Barack Obama's transition team

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
"PRG has belatedly learned that John Podesta has been selected to head Barack Obama's transition team should he be elected President of the United States."

source: www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

Google "John Podesta UFO" and see why this might be great news...

So get your letters ready!!!!!!!!

www.faxonwashington.org...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Is it a foregone conclusion that Barry will win? Seems pointless to have an election then!
Obama has already stated his opinion of UFO's, NASA and everything 'space' before hasn't he - and to my memory, it was all generally negative no?

IRM

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Some interesting google stuff about John Podesta turned up but i'm still not sure. John Podesta UFO

I like faxwashingtons plan better. Honestly if 1 million letters hit the white house on the same day or over a couple day span i think the impact would be pretty profound. I'm gonna do it, the rest of you should too... It's worth a shot if we can get them to even acknowlege that disclosure is already in the process.... just some sort of public statement would be cool.

Still don't have my hopes up that high though..... i just don't trust a million strangers to actually write a damn lettter.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
if Jimmy Carter didn't get disclosure, what makes you think that John Podesta will?

en.wikipedia.org... quote
In 1998 he became President Bill Clinton's Chief of Staff in the second Clinton Administration and executed the position until the end of the President's time in office in January 2001.

he didnt disclose anything while there.
but don't let me stop you from getting exited.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well, the best bet is on Obama’s side with his policies of CHANGE.

In Their Own Words America, this is our moment. This is our time. Our time to turn the page on the policies of the past. Our time to bring new energy and new ideas to the challenges we face. Our time to offer a new direction for this country that we love. -- from his June 3, 2008, speech declaring his win as Democratic candidate

Source:www.cnn.com...
It would be so nice to have the truth about this subject for a change. Obama/Podesta are coming at the last hours of delivery and if given enough pressure, the “baby” will be out soon.
This candid little Larry King interview with Chris Rock mentioning UFOs is somehow kind of striking. If a lot of African-Americans have that request on their minds than it seems, then there’s no way to escape that eventuality.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

The Million Fax On Washington is geared at people mailing 1 million letters starting November 5 to Obama's senate office, and the transition team office (which is going to be headed by John Podesta), NOT the White House. So if Podesta catches wind of 1 million UFO letters it might sway him to at least try!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
John Podesta?..mmm....seems a lot like a typical disclosure rumor if you ask me.

In my opinion, this rumor emerged from two things, one: because John Podesta is pro-disclosure. And two: because there are also rumors of a "transitional" disclosure taking place.

If you add both these rumors together, added to the high probability of Obama becoming president.. you get this story.

I can also see that the PRG website is linked to the exopolitics website..who also make unverifiable claims. Actually, when it comes to the exopolitics peoples' claims regarding "Source A"...There is this person who started this thread claiming them to be hoaxers.

In the end, I am of the belief that our planet has been visited by extraterrestrials..but I don't believe many of the stories I read and hear about these days(disclosure in particular). Especially when no apparent disclosure is taking place.

My two cents, Peace all

Edit: Thread Flagged

[edit on 28/10/08 by Majorion]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalek
if Jimmy Carter didn't get disclosure, what makes you think that John Podesta will?

en.wikipedia.org... quote
In 1998 he became President Bill Clinton's Chief of Staff in the second Clinton Administration and executed the position until the end of the President's time in office in January 2001.

he didnt disclose anything while there.
but don't let me stop you from getting exited.

He won't if he doesn't have the support.

We either need to reform our government or trust them to look out for our best interest even though they have never earned that trust.

Without election reform the control of the government will remain in the hands of the insiders.

For some ideas on election reform see the following site:

www.geocities.com...

top topics

join