It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's the good in "good and evil" ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I have been a lurker on ATS for several months and have enjoyed reading many theories on various topics. This is what I was pondering about these last few days:

We have heard of all the groups that try to dominate the masses, society, the world or a combination thereof. I am talking about the Trilaterals, Bilderbergs, OTO, Masons, Knights of Malta, Priory of Scion, Skull and Bones, Templar Knights and on and on. Some have more dirt on their hands than others but they all have 1 thing in common: Their intentions are not beneficial to human society as a whole.

This begs the question: Where are the good organizations? Where are the forces or groups who truly want to help humanity? Do they exist at all?

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction". Newton used this in physics but shouldn't it apply for this matter? Since when has "evil" gotten the green light to dominate the innocent with no other force to combat it.

There is one more question on my mind. The subject of symbolism is a broad one when it comes to the occult practices of the "masters". Every symbol that was positive at a give time has been defiled or corrupted in one way or another. So is there an untouchable symbol of good? Can you "cleanse" the ones who are corrupted?

I fail to grasp the reality we are living in. Think about it seriously, just what kind of sick world are we living in where the "evil" is always at the capstone of the pyramid and those who do the right thing never have a chance.

I have come up with a saying I'm not sure if similar ones exist: Why is it hard to do the right thing? Because the basis of society is fundamentally wrong.

I apologize if the post looks a bit like a rant, it's just that my writing gets a bit disorganized when I am emotional about a topic.

I want to know what you think of this.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The "evil" organizations that you list are scarecrows. They have no "power". If you could meet the leaders or members of the above SS's you would not be impressed. Frankly their thoroughly uninspiring character is more annoying than "evil". Anyway... what you seek is the KOG. The KOG is made up of "targeted and bad jacketed" individuals from all over Planet Weasel. Look for the people that the world/community/society focuses upon in a disproportionate way. Trust no one as in never believe what you are told about someone. The main character of Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451 looked for the kind of people that you seek. He found them on the "railroad tracks"... so will you.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Take the pyramid you mention, and flip it upside down and then you have good. Where the individual is at the top, and the institutions are made to serve the individuals. Rather than the individuals being made to serve the institutions at the top.

Instead of government making plans to save government instead of the common people, it makes plans to save the people rather than just the government.

And so on.

As for symbols, symbols are just symbols. They are corrupted and changed because people forget what those symbols are actually based on. Then the symbol, or false idol is worshiped instead of the meanings behind it. The only way to get rid of that corruption is to never worship the symbol, and to point out the symbol is being used in ways that aren't in line with the things the symbol is supposed to represent.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Vegno, Believe it or not I was just on here yesterday thinking about posting the same subject, although I really didn't know how to put it in to words. Im glad you asked this question beacuse this is something that Ive wondered about ever since I found out about secret societys and the NWO.
It just makes perfect sense that there would be an oposing force.

I Like to think that the "Good Guys" let the "Bad Guys" think they are on top to the piramid when its just an illusion leading to their own demise. They know all their secrets cause they themselfs are on the inside too.

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Good and evil is necesary. It's the divine plan. Behind it there is nothing but love. Even fear is born from love.

Now, why is this civilization/culture we live in so dirty? Part because we like it, part because we are unable to change it.

The people who can change it [elites], do not want to because they want the world to stay like this, its in their own interests, they don't care about the rest.

The ones that want to change it, [well most only think they want, when in fact such changes will transform them totaly, and they don't want that] are very few, but growing. [This growing number would be the "good" which comes as a reaction the "bad" that is happening] Action/Reaction.

Classic example. Stop killing yourself and grow a sence of respect for life. I say this to all people who smoke. They know its bad, they know it will affect their lives in a bad way eventualy, but they ignore it. Pleasure of today at the expense of tomorrow. The same applies to the ones who put chemicals into crops/animals to grow faster. The same goes to all people who cut the Amazon rain forest for profits, etc.

That is a suicidal life. If you want to stop them, well, fierce resitance will face you. "How dare you question my own free will". "I do what I want with life or in the name of profit".

So yes you are right, "the basis of this society is fundamentaly wrong". If we continue like this, world wide crisis and wars will start. Another sign we are a primitive specie.

The solution? Well, there is none, because there is no problem actually. We like this sistem, this way of life so we keep it until we change our minds and change it. The power is in us. But you have to be educated to understand that there is a higher place to go and achieve a higher sense of bliss that doing drugs.

When will that happen, when enough people are willing to change and they desire a new world. Wanting to change is never enough, being the change you want for the world is the key.

So if you like the world as it is, then continue to ignore the obvious (we're killing ourselves), if you want to change it then be that change.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Pericle]

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Pericle]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies, interesting answers so far.

Badmedia, I like your idea the only problem is in order to flip the pyramid from its current position the whole bottom level (the people) must organize together to topple the top. Given the amount of power they elite have, I believe they have entrenched themselves in this position so deeply that it would really take something for the whole world to wake up. There's always 2012 right?

Pericle, there's something I don't understand in your post. If it is a divine plan, then wouldn't there be organizations within the elite or at least of equal power that would not let these atrocities be committed in the world?

I do know love is the answer.
I cherish that thought. Try opening someones eyes to all this though, try to explain with love who really controls society, some will open their eyes, most will qualify you as "one of those guys" and brush you aside.
How are you supposed to wake people up if they are addicted to this fantasy life.

One more thing, it is astounding to me the fact that all this "negative force" has been allowed to run rampant for so long. I truly see something wrong with that. If it is really an epic battle between good and evil, how can one side dominate for such a long time... unless of course, in the span of time millenia go by like minutes

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pericle
Classic example. Stop killing yourself and grow a sence of respect for life. I say this to all people who smoke. They know its bad, they know it will affect their lives in a bad way eventualy, but they ignore it. Pleasure of today at the expense of tomorrow...
But you have to be educated to understand that there is a higher place to go and achieve a higher sense of bliss that doing drugs.

i just had to say this...why single out smokers? I hate this victimisation of smokers.
ok so you kick us out of public buildings, even though there is very little proof that "second hand smoking" causes lung cancer. fair enough. I can deal with that.
but what about alcohol? alcohol does far more damage to your body.
it's still legal to drink alcohol in designated public places.
alcohol causes some people to become violent and behave irresponsibly. Many innocent people die due to drunk people.

smokers only risk harming themselves. cut me some slack.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by vegno

The evil interests are evil because they are organized and through effective accurate analysis they are advancing their own selfish interests and not yours (and probably at the expense of yours). The counterbalancing good force is when you and several of your friends effectively realize your own selfish interests and their significance, and so then you will be doing back to them and to the rest of the world what the (Palm Beach rogue freemasons who dress up in rubber shark suits) have been doing to you.
It is impossible (plus undesirable) to benefit humanity as a whole (unless you lead them all to prey upon some other group, like cows or something). You are always helping somebody and hurting somebody else. If you invented cold-fusion and candy-flavored immortality in your garage and gave it away for free tomorrow, it would advance the interests of some persons and relatively damage the standing of some others.
The weak are not morally superior to the strong, they just don't fight as well. And if doing the right thing doesn't seem to work out, maybe then (by definition) it wasn't really the right thing...how would you know what you're supposed to do if your worldview is so unrealistic that you can't control the people around you because you don't understand them enough to make their actions result in you getting what you want? (What I mean is, correct ideas are held by effective people...other things being equal...(brain tumors, and like that))

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by vegno
Thanks for the replies, interesting answers so far.

Badmedia, I like your idea the only problem is in order to flip the pyramid from its current position the whole bottom level (the people) must organize together to topple the top. Given the amount of power they elite have, I believe they have entrenched themselves in this position so deeply that it would really take something for the whole world to wake up. There's always 2012 right?

Quite right. Only an educated and moral people would ever be able to enjoy such a system. It's very rare that people grasp the above. I see people and their "perfect systems", and it's really just the same ole pyramid, just a change in who's on top. Democrats and their change for example, same pyramid they hate now, someone new at the top. As I see it, McCain or Obama doesn't matter, same pyramid. 2 players of the same game.

And by moral, I mean people who can live and let live. People live under this pyramid scheme because they do not actually want to change it. They have illusions of being at the top rather than the bottom. Gotta have power over other people, and make them do the "right" thing - like not smoke. Little do they realize what they are actually doing.

I don't know if it'll ever change. I hope so. But look at how angry people are now, and still they want to change the people at the top. Doesn't look very promising.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Where are the good organizations?

Three minutes on google:

Kiwanis
Liga International
Habitat for Humanity
Make a Wish Foundation
Soroptimist
Helping Hand
The Red Cross

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction". Newton
used this in physics but shouldn't it apply for this matter?

I think you're taking Newton's law out of context. If somebody bashes your skull in with a lead pipe, there is a reaction in your skull equal to the amount of force that was applied to it.

Every symbol that was positive at a give time has
been defiled or corrupted in one way or another.

...you're making this statement...why do you believe it? Is it possible that you see no good in the world because you're not looking?

what kind of sick world are we living in where the "evil" is always at the capstone of the pyramid and those who do the right thing never have a chance.

Again, why do you believe this? Perception has a great deal to do with our experience.

I have come up with a saying I'm not sure if similar ones exist:
Why is it hard to do the right thing?

Do you realize that your saying assumes and implies that doing the right thing is hard? Why?

I want to know what you think of this.

Here's another saying for you: "If you look for anything long enough, you will find it. Whether or not it is there."

[edit on 28-10-2008 by LordBucket]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Lord Bucket:

The organizations you listed are good but not within this context. They are a "bandaid" to the global problem, not the solution. These organizations will do nothing to combat the root causes of suffering in the world. In fact, I think you need to widen your scope to see from my perspective.

...you're making this statement...why do you believe it? Is it possible that you see no good in the world because you're not looking?

Um... Is it possible that you see no evil in the world because you're not looking and/or oblivious to it? This statement doesn't make sense because the organizations you listed above are a result of the evil in this world. If there were no evil there would be no need for these organizations to exist at all.

Do you realize that your saying assumes and implies that doing the right thing is hard? Why?

Why? If you read the rest of the sentence you will understand...

Seems as though you are looking at the subject at a "micro" level when you should be looking at it on a "macro" level.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Is it possible that you see no evil in the world because
you're not looking and/or oblivious to it?

Who said I see no evil in the world?

Look again. You suggested that there were no "good" organizations. I gave you a list. How does that mean I think there's no evil in the world?

new topics

top topics

join