It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child's body found in SUV is Hudson nephew

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Police: Child

news.yahoo.com

CHICAGO – Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson's 7-year-old nephew was found dead in the back of an SUV on Monday, ending a frantic search that began after the shooting deaths of her mother and brother three days earlier.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 083131p://1274 by Allred5923]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well, this is a very sad story for the young ms. Hudson. After all the thing's she has gone through to better her life, there is true tragedy at the end of the proverbial rainbow.
My heart goes out to her....

If I was the the individual of this crime, I would be sickened with myself to the point of suicide.
Any thoughts if it was a domestic or random act?

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
So hearbreaking. Who shoots a 7 year old child??

I haven't heard the story? How was the van stolen. No idea if this is random or not.

It has to be a sicko to take it out on a child.

I hope they catch the perp and they burn in hell.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
Any thoughts if it was a domestic or random act?

Well the SUV was found 2 blocks from the ex brother in laws house. The nice brother in law with a history of attempted murder and carjacking, the same one that had gotten thrown OUT of Hudson's mothers house and apparently had quite a bit of ongoing conflict with the family.

It was probably the brother in law, though if it wasn't him I would bet it was some other family aquantance. Strangers don't kidnap kids and then kill them for no reason.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
How sad! My sympathy and prayers go to Ms. Hudson. I can't imagine why someone would do this? The only thing I can think of is a custody deal gone very, very badly.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Here is the related story:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Yeah this was definitely a family member with a vengeance. I can't imagine having to identify 3 bodies in one weekend. My heart goes out to her- and to anyone who has ever been in a situation like this.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

yeah, that was kind of a dumb question. "Sorry."
Regardless, this is a heinous act if there ever was one, I too believe it was the bro-in-law, but I suppose they will get to the bottom of this case eventually.
Seems as if the world just keeps getting weirder and worse at the same time.
Damn psycho's!!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This story is so tragic. It certainly looks like the estranged husband might have had a hand in it but what bothers me is how anyone under any circumstances could convince themselves that deliberately harming a child like that could EVER be a justifiable act.

How could any adult look at a kid like that and convince themselves that pulling the trigger was the right thing to do.

On another note - it was a very depressing day for news of children today. When I heard this story and add that to the story of the poor kid who was killed while firing an Uzi....well it's put me in quite a funk today I'll admit.

top topics

join