It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My unseen visitor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Now I've seen a few posts on here about the incubus and I'm here to say they're real! Since I was about eight years old, I had encounters with this phenomena. As a child, I was never subjected to any pain or sexual acts. As an adult, I'm plagued with bouts of squeezing, (in my lower right abdomen) sharp pain in my spine and left side and some sort of suffocation. Thank God for this site! I will describe what happens in the each of the occasions.

1: Bad Guy

This is the one who squeezes me. I have started a journal which I leave on my computer before I lay down. I also leave he television on because during my "attacks" I can still see everything around me. This way I know if I am alseep or not. Also...if you are asleep, you never have to ask yourself if you are lol. Anyway, first thing that happens is the awakening of my senses I call it. Everything tingles and I become lightheaded. It's the kind of feeling where you feel if you let go, you'll die or go crazy..(took a long time to learn to embrace this feeling, struggling makes it worse and very scary) next I feel as if I'm levitating. Just a few inches off of the bed, or couch. Then the pulsing, squeezing feeling comes that is sometimes so bad I wince. It's like having a blood pressure cuff on your arm..(the squeezing) This will go on until I can force myself out of the state which is very hard and exhausting. Just trying to move weakens me with every attempt. Sometimes the bad guys speaks or laughs when I pray, (which usually helps but not so much lately) and speaks to me in a language that is not English but I still understand. I jump out of the state, get up and walk around, because if I don't I will fall right back into the state. The pain also persists for about 5 minutes even when I am fully awake and aware.

2: The...er...Good Guy?

Same thing here with the senses being heightened. The difference is, no pain really and this is defintely a sexual being. The act itself is very similar to actual sex with the penis or whatever, being cold and heavy. Sometimes it's like a human penis, only bigger. The thing that really bothers me about this experience is that the sex is not bad...at all. I'm ashamed to say that I have climaxed a couple of times during this. This entity has actually held me in what felt like arms and kept me from moving...this is where the TV comes into play. I watch whatever is on and once im out of the state, whatever was on, continues without missing a beat. My boyfriend is often amazed at how I can tell him what was on TV while I slept. He also experiences periods where he falls off to sleep inexplicably and these events coincide with my "attacks"

I have attempted to talk with the 'Good Guy' who will converse as long as I don't attemp to pray. Then he becomes like the 'Bad Guy'. I really don't understand what is happening though I've looked it up on several sites and found that I have what is called a incubus demon/s. I've read that these beings drain life from you and I gotta say I've waken up many a day feeling completely drained. I used to meditate so I'm used to the heightened senses and I have to wonder if I somehow let these beings in. The thing that scares me the most is I know there not dreams...I know that this is really happening and the pain. Sometimes it's mild and at others excruiciating. I thought you weren't supposed to feel pain in your dreams? If anyone has any insight on this, please reply. I am open to hearing what everyone has to say. Thank you so much for reading and being open minded!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Why don't you contact mediums or spirit experts? Maybe they can drive them off.

two lines.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
hey thats really cool. kinda strange though. any word from the afterlife?

and heres the second line...

and the third!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
strangely not really lol. You?reply to post by Kevin_X1

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Thank you. I just might try that. I was thinking of going to my pastor this week by kinda embarrased...I guess I shouldn't be. Anyway thanks for the comment!reply to post by eldard

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jheysoda

nah the gohsts in toronto are a shy bunch ahaha.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
lol...not here in Michigan, apparently.reply to post by Kevin_X1

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

You may want to read this:
paranormal.about.com...

For centuries, women and men have reported sexual attacks by unseen entities as they lie in their beds. Are they victims of demonic, psychological or medical disturbances?

I am familiar with sleep paralysis, but I had never heard of the sexual aspects. According to the article, it's not uncommon.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Your problem is either psychological or supernatural - either way it's not very nice! Perhaps as well as discussing it with your pastor you should also see a doctor. I'm not suggesting you're unwell - far from it - I've had a few experiences myself. I'm just suggesting that you should have all bases covered. Good Luck!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The very first thing I would suggest is video tapping yourself while you sleep. Whether or not you share the tapes is beside the point, the point is you want to be able to document the incidents.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
That's a very good idea! Thank you!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I actually have seen a psychiatrist who said it sounded like hallucinations but added hallucinations are rarely 'felt'. He insinuated some sort of DID which I don't believe I have, people with this condition loss time, or can't remember hours of their life. None of that happens to me. Maybe I should get a second opinion, I don't know. Thank you for your response!reply to post by Insomniac

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Well, the Psychiatrist has no experience of anyone with your 'symptoms' which leans towards a supernatural cause. The fact that you already considered a medical condition proves that you are rational... I'd get a second opinion to be sure and then pursue a supernatural solution via your Pastor, a medium or both. Again - good luck!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
First just go for a supernatural solution to the problem as a psych. doc will end up costing a lot of money and if a priest can fix it then you just saved yourself years of therapy and truck loads of money however that being said...

Hallucinations can be felt. I work in a mental institution and many who hallucinate do feel also. Granite I work at a facility where the worst of the worst come but for example...

We had a patient who thought she was dead and in hell. When I asked her why she thought that she stated she was in great pain and could feel the flames burning her. She said she wanted to scream but wouldn't because she knew everyone was sleeping and this was very real to her. I eventually convinced her she was not dead by stating obvious facts to her but she still felt the flames and said she was in pain. Meds eventually took care of that and she no longer felt the pain or was hallucinating when she left.

Your case I have come across once but the patient was so far out in left field that it was really hard to tell what she was feeling or seeing exactly but lets just say actions speak louder than words sometimes.

Considering your mental state is obviously quite sharp I wouldn't say it's anything near what that patients problem was, therefore I would try they priest/demonologist route first.

I've always heard if you stand your ground you can forcefully tell them to leave you alone and they should, but who knows try it and see what happens.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Thank you very much for your comment. Youguys have given me a lot of good information and ideas...wish me luck!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
If all this stuff is true, it sounds like you been sexual assaulted by a ghost or a spirit, which is a trip in all itself. Whatever the situation, if you are attacked again, I have heard the act of prayer has a powerful affect. After that It might be wise to get you and your house blessed by a religious organization, like a church or a temple. The idea might be is this "thing", might not be attached to where you live, but to you, meaning this won't stop even if you move, the thing is following you.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Thank you for your comment. I have tried prayer, (which usually works) I say...well think 'The Lord's Prayer' and 'The 23 Psalm'. Weird thing is that though I know these prayers by heart, the last time I couldn't remember them...that bothered the hell out of me. I am contacting my pastor and looking for a spiritual healer of sorts. Thank you very much for your insight!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

May ispecificly I suggest that you find a group of christian believer that are familiar with deliverance ministries.Not all denominations out there believe in such phenomenon.You must take a stand whether its the "good or bad entity" theyre both evil.God does not operate like that.Call on the name of Jesus and dont worry about trying to remember specific verses......theres power in the name.You must renounce any ties with these entities and any type of association with the occult for your sake and the sake of any other family members of your family that may be living in your house. You have a special calling on your life and thats one reason they may be after you...to neutralize the threat you could pose to their cause.Rise up dear one In the name of Jesus!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
***THIS POST CONTAINS GRAPHIC DETAILS, THAT MAY BE TO SENSITIVE FOR SOME VIEWERS, READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED ***

I have had this happen to me. It seems quite close to your 'encounter'. I posted it in a sleep paralysis thread. I know you mentioned before that you thought what was happening to you was different. Regardless. Your the first person I've heard of thats had this before. (Mind you I haven't been researching it as much as you have and I appreciate it, none, the less.) If you want, below, is my experience on what happened. "Sorry if you find it's too long."

First, I'll say all the incidents happen while I am in, what I think is sleep paralysis (SP). Since I have had SP many times(20+), the below incidents are listed in the situations they occur in.

The pain on the lower-back spine area:
I was sleeping on my stomach. Usually I would be sleeping on my right side or stomach facing the left. Anyways, this time I was fully asleep and woke into SP. I felt a throbbing on my lower back spine I lay there for a few seconds(more concerned on the lack of air going into my lungs) and the throbbing began to get faster and harder. At this point the feeling felt like bone on bone ( lay your hand flat, fingers touching on a surface, take your other hand and make a fist, begin to slowly rub your fist over your hand's knuckles and than go faster and harder, till it hurts.) Now imagine that pain on your spine and not being able to move.
So, if you could imagine seen me laying asleep, motionless, yet in excruciating pain and frightened to death. This is where were at right now. I hear something. I dont know if its a voice or just a sound... I ask(innocently) "who are you?" I hear, what sounds like DONNY, Don-ee, Don-Nee. After the throbbing stops I hear, as clear as if spoken from beside me, 'Thank-You'. And then I force myself to wake-up.

***EXPLICIT***
The 'sexual' situation gone 'sour':
This incident happened on another night, after the incident above. At this time I have perfected my method of getting out of SP( its just some times its harder to pull off) Anyways, This time again I was asleep and woke into SP(which is weird,considering most of the times I've been awake and fallen into SP.) I remember being frozen, not just physically but mentally as well. Much like a deer freezes at the sight of bright-lights just before its body turns into a corpse by a car. Sometime around then I felt (swear on [wat-eva] ) I felt hands molesting my genital region. I'm not gonna lie it felt good. If it were up to me I'd of let things happen
but after a few moments It got from good to bad and it felt like pinching on the actual testicle itself. And then I force myself to wake-up.

Both times, thankfully or not, has not happened again yet, I still remain to have SP. Although not as frequent.

Suffocation:
In the beginning of my "SP life" I would always either awake into it or be awake and fall in to it. But every time I would feel as if I can't breathe so instinctively I gasped for air(After I learned a 'technique' on how to get rid of SP.) I would awake scared as hell. After many times being in SP I 'somehow' got passed the suffocating thing. Only to move on to...

The feeling, where if u struggle it gets worse, or feels like you'll 'die':
Again in SP. For the first time I feel pain in my jaw, pain from what seems like clenching my jaw shut. The more I struggle, the more I clench my teeth, and inevitably the more pain. This has happened about 5-7 times always at the beginning of the SP incident. It was during these times that always made me think if I was actually clenching my jaw in reality and not just in my mind.

I sometimes think that perhaps people like us are on the path to enlightenment and certain forces want us on "their team".

And then I force myself to wake up.

** also, on a side note, I aways see the number 222. Anyone else?***

MIGHT AS WELL USE UP THE REST OF THE CHARACTERSsdwrgy

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Thankyou - It is a good thing to talk openly about it -- for several reasons

1- It diffuses the tension and wondering in your own mind - makes it easier to deal with and sort out
2 - you are not alone in many sense of the statement - it is a more common experience than people publically admit
3 - Talking with others helps you sort out your own mind and differentiate between causes & what is real etc
4 - you make other people feel better about their experiences and free to talk about them

Only you know your experiences, but where they come from needs to looked at carefully

a) Can be sleep paralysis
b) Can be forms of lucid dreaming, especially if interrupted and then combined with sleep paralysis
c) can be enhanced a/b with drink, strange food and drugs (prescription and otherwise)
d) can be your boyfriend making love to you whilst you sleep and your brain trying to make sense of it !
e) Can be spiritual in nature

Trying to be helpful - try and eliminate a,b,c,d before getting too hot on e... It can be spiritual, but eliminate other possibilities first. It is wise to not drink, taking drugs of any kind, and be aware that even severe stress can cause chemical imbalance in ones brain, video yourself sleeping etc to find out more of what is going on. Get your boyfriend to help, have him watch you sleep if he wakes up etc... Also watch out for any patterns. Get more data for yourself about yourself and what is happening - it is then easier to work out what is happening and how to deal with it.

ps There was a good interview on Blogtalk radio recently - it was with a woman who is a paranormal reasearcher and she is currently investigating these types of events with a view to writing a book about "sex with ghosts"! sounds strange, but the interview was very inetersting and very practical and down-to-earth - not sensationalised. It was a case of - remove all the explainable things, and there is still something left that has no other explanation - and she is carefully looking at that remainder. She had collected evidence where people had suddenly found bruising and other physical evidence beyond a trick of the mind..... I will find the link for people.....

top topics

join