It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Kundalini Awakened

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Update #6

I woke up today and everything had a light coming from it. Electric blues and whites primarily. Except for the one around me that was golden.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

Glad to hear you are out of hospital. Please be careful with this, its a difficult thing to deal with awakening the kundalini and from your descriptions youve gone way further than I have ever got. I dont see colours coming out of things or golden auras. I really dont know what youve awoken here but it sounds like its moving very fast. Maybe take things a little slower, enligtenment does not come over night, it is something we work at most of out lives. I just dont want you to get hurt thats all.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Can anyone help me with my question or not?

(sorry, not meaning to sound rude then, my bad!) There was one link, which I do appreciate! Just wondered if there were books or anything else i can check out? thank you

[edit on 31-10-2008 by emmy]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by emmy
Can anyone help me with my question or not?

(sorry, not meaning to sound rude then, my bad!) There was one link, which I do appreciate! Just wondered if there were books or anything else i can check out? thank you

[edit on 31-10-2008 by emmy]

Hi, the thing with this is others cant really show you the way and probably feel they dont see it as their place to. Say I showed you how to awaken your kundalini (which I cant as its a very personal thing to do) Id feel very responsable for how you progressed and your general well being. Im no master or guru and youd then look to me or who ever showed you how to open it for constant answers, answers we probably couldnt give. This is why no one has answered you directly. You need to go away and read up on this subject, read around the many ways of awakening the kundalini. I awakened mine by meditation of the heart chakra. We can help each other on working out what the kundalini is about but to awaken it is a very personal and singular path. The crystalinks link I posted I found very helpful.

The answers to how to awaken your kundalini are within you, you need to look inside yourself and find your way.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Skeptical Steve,

You are right. The kundalini only awakens once, but it can rise again and again. It is also quite possible for it to rise and stay risen for extended periods.

From what you said about seeing lights around everything, you are now also having psychic experiences too. I saw what you described later on, but initially I saw everything as particles of light moving at different speeds. The light in furniture, for example, moved much slower than the light in what we consider living things to be. Even the air was/is made of moving light particles.

I never did have the physical discomforts that you are having, though, apparently that does happen with frequency. My difficulties arose from the total annihilation of the ego and integrating the spiritual with the physical.

I almost wish I had had the physical problems like you are having so that I could tell you what helped me. The most I had was a tendency towards loss of balance and lots of gentle tingling.

Do some googling on kundalini syndrome. You are not alone in this.

I wish you the best on this, this road less traveled; and if you wish for prayers, mine are with you.

Keep us updated.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by emmy

Sorry. The reason I didn't respond is because I don't have an answer. Mine was an accident. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if my hernia had something to do with it awakening. Since it is near the area.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve
reply to post by emmy

Sorry. The reason I didn't respond is because I don't have an answer. Mine was an accident. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if my hernia had something to do with it awakening. Since it is near the area.

Really? I cant see how this would affect the kundalini awakening. Maybe but its a long shot. I have heard massive trauma can awaken it or great loss so you could be right.

When mine was awoken Id see like eyes looking back at me when my eyes were closed, like they were from another realm or something. Has anyone else ever experienced this? They were not my eyes, they looked a little strange, almost not human. The pupils were cat like rather than round like ours. These eyes just looked like they were being nosey and checking me out, when they realized I could see them they left never to return. They actually looked shocked that Id seen them.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hmm, never experienced that. Not yet. Sounds like the alien greys. According to some of the artifacts in the Fertile Crescent theres a site saying that when the kundalini opens if brings a higher connection to the alien race that according to them created us. It makes us more like them. There's some valid points but I have a hard time subscribing to it.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

No these eyes were not like the classic big black ones of the greys, they were more cat like but still with white around the pupils. I remember as the whites of the eyes were very white compared to the darkness around them.

However its funny you should mention the connection to Greys. During my kundalini awakening period I suddenly came over with a very very large 3rd eye pain. I could not stand to be in the light and I had to go lie down in the dark. As I did this my 3rd eye opened to reveal a very bright white Grey alien. It was sat just looking at me all bathed in white light, it even had a slight smile to its face. In the background was a much smaller one, still bright white. I really hope this wasnt telling me I was from Grey descent as you say! The way it was sitting was like it was of great knowledge and respected by many. It did not look like the droid ones seen in abductions at all. I have never seen this again and this was the first time my 3rd eye opened.

Very strange indeed.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Well it isn't Grey descendant. Is supposedly reptilian. But according to this site they did conflict or something.....I don't know. There could have been obsessive crack coc aine used in creating that site.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve
After 8 years of my life I have finally managed to awaken the kundalini. I have tried for so long and spent many hours trying. This experience was amazing. It was the most blissful and yet frightful experience of my life. If I had to describe it, it felt like urinating backward, up my spine.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyone elses kundalini awakened?

8 years? Dude you shoulda just got hold of some 5-MeO-'___' and you would have been there and beyond in 8 mins...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonro

Drug talk is not allowed.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I did some meditations tonight to help balance the energy. I keep getting pain at my crown chakra like something is trying to push out of it. What do you think that is?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Jesus how old are you?

And i don't seem to see the word Moderator in your avatar anywhere....

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonro

Jesus how old are you?

And i don't seem to see the word Moderator in your avatar anywhere....

No the thread was warned on the first page not to mention drugs, Steve is just repeating this warning the moderators gave him, hes not actual a MOD himself.

Does age or time matter in awakening the kundalini? It took me under a year but 8 mins does seem very quick ...
I think its far safer to do this whole thing naturally like i said before, so much strange stuff is unleashed drugs will just confuse and complicate this even more! All the weird stuff I saw and experienced I can say was totally natural so I have no need to question any of it. All of it happenned for a reason and came from within me no matter how strange it was, it was not enhanced.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Heya you two
ok, no worries, just wondered as to how it worked - I didn't necessarily mean that I wanted to 'awaken' it (for lack of a better term to use, lol!), I meant in general if there was anything as such to read more into it - I never heard of this before and when you were all speaking about it I just became intrigued

But I guess, from what I've read so far, it's from some form of yoga? And maybe some form of Meditation sort-of-mix? If there is a way to explain it I'm all ears and listening, heh heh

Thanks again, anyways x

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
SS, was your bloodpressure up when you went to the ER? What did they tell you caused it? Even if they dont know they give an educated guess and send you to be followed up by your regular doc.. Or if they dont have an idea as to what is going on they keep you (your symptoms were pretty bad) Thanks!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by emmy

Hi,

Yes, it is a form of yoga. There are many traditions of yoga (also known as religions) that have as the goal: union of self with the supreme being/God/Goddess/Universal Consciousness, or whatever you wish to call Source.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Oh, and emmy,

It is the experience of the God within joining with the All (that is God).

It is the knowing that God is within.

It is the absolute knowing that we are all ONE based on experiencing it rather than accepting that ideal intellectually.

It is a profound and deep experience. There are occasions where this occurs too soon in a soul's spiritual development and it can cause problems from slight to extreme.

There's so much that could be said.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drail
SS, was your bloodpressure up when you went to the ER? What did they tell you caused it? Even if they dont know they give an educated guess and send you to be followed up by your regular doc.. Or if they dont have an idea as to what is going on they keep you (your symptoms were pretty bad) Thanks!

My bloodpressure was normal. Everything was normal. What they couldn't explain was why my temperature was fluctuating. They said my vitals were "amazing". Which I had never heard a doctor tell me, as I was born with a weak heart. They sent me to a urologist.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join