It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Kundalini Awakened

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

ah.....but according to Toaist, it is drawn from the endless source. it does not come from you. it flows through you.

but, Toaist have a different way ( no pun intended ) of seeing things.

Yes when I first felt it I actually felt like I was conducting electricity and that the energy was flowing through me (except I found it hard to release and it was building up and up in my crown to an uncomfertable level) but I still felt like I was conducting an energy from another source. In the end it escaped through my hands, I felt like if I touched a light bulb my hands would actually light it up!

I hope you are right and it is an endless source of energy or we are going to burn out arnt we

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I do not know if it is normal. But there wasn't much suffering in my release. As I know Gopi Krishna had a terrible time when the energy was awakened. For me it was basically there are then released through my crown like a gyser. Then I had some spasms, heat and cold, and mild discomfort for a few days. But nothing much now. I guess I got lucky. All the meditation over the years prepared me I think.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Regarding the website that Mr. Green posted, my symptoms consisted of those under the:

[Spiritual or mystical markers]

* Altered states of consciousness: heightened awareness; spontaneous trance states; mystical experiences (if the individual's prior belief system is too threatened by these, they can lead to bouts of psychosis or self-grandiosity)

* Heat, strange activity, and/or blissful sensations in the head, particularly in the crown area

* Ecstasy, bliss and intervals of tremendous joy, love, peace and compassion

* Psychic experiences: extrasensory perception; out-of-body experiences; past life memories; astral travel; direct awareness of auras and chakras; contact with spirit guides through inner voices, dreams or visions; healing powers

* Increased creativity: new interests in self-expression and spiritual communication through music, art, poetry, etc.

* Intensified understanding and sensitivity: insight into one's own essence; deeper understanding of spiritual truths; exquisite awareness of one's environment (including "vibes" from others)

* Enlightenment experiences: direct Knowing of a more expansive reality; transcendent awareness"

www.mudrashram.com...

I had all of those.

I found it all quite overwhelming because I received soooo much information added to the fact that those around me did not understand what had occurred.

It was really hard because I had no one to talk to about what I had experienced and continued to experience without them thinking I was insane. Of course, as previously posted, I also did not know the name of the phenomena I had experienced... I only knew that what had happened was due to my love of God.

Edited to add paragraphs within the quoted area.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by L.I.B.]

[edit on 29-10-2008 by L.I.B.]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by L.I.B.

I have had these as well throughout the past 4 days or what have you. Except no psychic abilities. I wonder why some people react differently then others to the energy.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed the rejuvenating properties of the kundalini? People think I look like a little school boy again.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Congratulations. I feel that I am close.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FrostForests

Nice
. Keep us updated!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Admittedly I've not read the whole of this thread. Although it is very intriguing, my lunch hour is nearly over
(booo!)

Anyways, this sounds like an interesting thing, and would love to give it a go, so if any of you have helpful links, either webpages, books, exercises, etc...could you please U2U them to me? Would love to read some more about it
thank you
xx

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
other links, etc

dedroidify.blogspot.com...

all the list of daily posts are good... but if one goes to bottom of scroll...

the 29 may, Text [which has 2 'ATS' links in the daily entry]
the 21 may, You-Tube

these entrys are gooder

thanks

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Sweet site. Lol, I like how it's all metaphysical and then at the bottom it's Clone Wars.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Okay so I guess thats what it was the whole time. I can produce this feeling on command, what do i do with it? Feels like a rush of energy or like the falling elevator feeling. Same spot as you describe but I've always been able to do this-- just never known what it was.

What do i do with it?!? .. and what does making this happen do to me?

[edit on 30-10-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

It will revamp your body and mind. Making you like a living God.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

That's a really scary statement. What do you mean by that? How do you define God?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 10/30/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

An enlightened being, someone with great spiritual truth.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Is that the limit of your definition of God?

How do you define "spiritual truth" and an "enlightened being"?

[edit on 10/30/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I'm sorry but I can't answer this right now. I need to go to the hospital. This is the worse feeling I have ever felt in my entire life. My insides feel like they are burning up. One second I'm hot the other I'm freezing. My mentality is complete garbage. I feel like I am dying. For the first few days I felt the best I had in my life and now I feel the worst. This energy is not what I thought it was and I had too much of an ego thinking I could handle it. This has not made me a living God. I became power hungry and now it's destroying me.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by SkepticalSteve]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Just take care of yourself.....I'll say a prayer for you.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve

So like... I just sit here and make the feeling happen a lot and then I'll be awesome all the time?
I'm always like already always in a good mood and i can make anyone feel good with my company and such (people always want me around).
I can always tell what people are thinking or feeling, I always know what's going to happen next.
People always look at me as a genuine/nice/real person and girls just love me for that. I don't mean this as bragging but I could make any girl fall in love with me, not sure if that's just charm or my good looks.. haha (I don't go for the ones that are just after what I have, only the ones that share a connection with me).
There's a lot of people that just hate me for no reason (jealousy?) and start fights (literally) with me out of nowhere (Also there's always been times where that's happened and some external force has ALWAYS intervened and saved the day. I've never gotten my ass beaten down. Somone is always looking out for me.)
I love listening to people's problems and helping them out and giving advice (and people take it and listen).
I never like making people feel bad, and I can't understand why people talk bad to others (or to myself) face-to-face. It just frustrates the hell out of me and I'll do anything to make them know how wrong they are for saying what they did (this usually gets an apology out of anyone-- or them realizing their wrongdoing).
I'm just feel like an all around good person, and I help people because it makes me feel good, I've never stolen anything in my life.
I feel I do everything with finesse, I can perfect anything I want. I can FEEL and jam out to any good song and it makes me feel so good.

Let's count how many times I used the word 'I'.. haha.
Or is this just my ego?

(It's also all stuff like this that makes me feel that karma is real, because I've never really had anything terrible happen to me as I've never done anything terrible to anyone else. I only wish bad things to happen on people who deserve it, and they really have to ask for it.)

Maybe it's been working the whole time?
Can you elaborate on that any more?

PS. What are you saying it's doing to you? Like are you just getting this feeling all the time and you can;t stop it or something?

[edit on 30-10-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Thanks man. I actually just got back. They gave me stuff for the pain. It was only there for like 3 hours which was extremely fast. I feel a lot better now. They also noticed a hernia. So now I need to get surgery on like 4 hernias lol. I have a really weak abdominal wall.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

You sound like a natural healer. As far as I know kundalini is a one time deal. Like you don't awaken your kundalini multiple times. I have no idea what the potential or de-potential if you will, would be if you could awaken it multiple times. I think I know what your talking about except for the elevator feeling. I think what you might be feeling is the opening of sushumma (spelling?). Is it like a muscle feeling but there doesn't seem to be a muscle moving? Like opening of a gateway muscle?

Sorry didn't see the rest of your post. It's basically purging away my impurities in the body which can be painful or alarming. As well as pleasant at times. There are some people (I don't know why) that get psychic powers from the experience. Despite spasms in the third eye and an intense feeling there I haven't had visions or any psychic abilities. Which I guess is good because I see them as more of a deterent. It's almost like latent genes in what it will bring out in people.

I have noticed feeling younger and rejuvenated since the experience. My eye sight has improved and I'm physically much stronger.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join