It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got NEW "DOWNLOAD" giving perspective on the BIG picture

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I guess I'll just start babbling...

There are two types of humans. Alpha and Gamma. Alphas compete. Period. They function within what they perceive as a giant hierarchy. In every relationship, situation, circumstance, they are trying to win. Regardless of whether or not anyone else is competing against them. They will compete with anyone and everyone all the time. Their family members, parents, children - everyone. And they have no clue they're doing it. They find the notion preposterous. As you will find NOT being able to see it. At the moment, MOST people don't see this structure. Back to Alphas... Alphas, in the end game. The very last one, when it comes down to choosing who goes on you or the other, Alphas pick themselves. Not to say they're evil, just that's how they are. hello? it's called genetic survival? of course you pick yourself. Heck, the other will be gone anyway, they won't know the difference... And you get to live on! David Icke has been referring to this idea as choosing to do what is best for me, right now, under these circumstances. In contrast to doing simply, what you know is right.

As I said, for the vast majority of Alphas, this is ludicrous. They have NO clue that they do this. I'm fairly certain the Illuminati know of this structure. This is the source of the drive to dominate and control. Ultimately, it is simple genetics - this is the solution used by certain strains of DNA. Really, how do you win the human game they're playing? Tada! rule the world! Sounds kinda silly, but unfortunately it's very real, as many of you know...

Then there is the Gammas. One might say that the Gammas just don't give a !@#$. Gammas at the end game, choose the other. Why? because they already know what themselves are capable of, maybe the other will have something different or new. Gammas do not function within a hierarchical pyramid, their root is a circle. (perhaps a sphere?). A full functioning Gamma always puts the other before themselves. Because ultimately everything working in unity, as one, succeeds. (Alphas might heckle here). But you caught that condition yeah? Full functioning.

In their pursuit of ultimate domination, the Alphas discovered that the greatest enemy is not those that compete with them, but these other people who seem not to play the game at all. It's hard to beat someone not playing the game. That is the reason for the poison and counter-intuition. To dumb down the Gammas. Confuse them, distract them, shrink their perception, enslave them. Force them to play the game - and kind of poorly given their genetic makeup is not geared to such behavior and choices. Gammas have a difficult time living with themselves when the choose them self over others. They're taught, programed now to only see that logic. Of course, you HAVE to choose yourself in the end... But there's one catch - in spite of all the pit falls and oppression, Gammas are starting to awaken anyway. Not that the Gammas are going to compete against the Illuminati for world domination, they just won't play. They'll give and receive. They'll simply do what they know is right. Not right for them self, right now... They'll abandon the false authority and control systems - Money, Government, Religion. I just wonder if there's any chance that the Alphas could attempt genocide and succeed?

There's much much more to this. A lot of it can be deduced. I have to go buy a house. I'll be back asap. Love.
-v

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
An excellent assessment. I suspect you're on to something.

Best of luck with your house!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

I hope you continue....

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by verbal kint
There are two types of humans. Alpha and Gamma.

Only two? There is no in between?

Alphas compete. Period. They function within what they perceive as a giant hierarchy. In every relationship, situation, circumstance, they are trying to win. Regardless of whether or not anyone else is competing against them. They will compete with anyone and everyone all the time. Their family members, parents, children - everyone. And they have no clue they're doing it. They find the notion preposterous. As you will find NOT being able to see it. At the moment, MOST people don't see this structure.

So what are you? If you think you are a gamma, which you obviously think is better than being an alpha, then doesn't that make you more of an alpha? And since none of the alphas know they are alphas, we are all going to call ourselves gammas or neither alphas nor gammas.

Back to Alphas... Alphas, in the end game. The very last one, when it comes down to choosing who goes on you or the other, Alphas pick themselves. Not to say they're evil, just that's how they are. hello? it's called genetic survival? of course you pick yourself. Heck, the other will be gone anyway, they won't know the difference... And you get to live on!

What is your definition of evil, because this fits my definition of evil, however my definition of evil is ignorance.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

This is very interesting. Recently, I've been thinking about how my own life would be in a lot better shape than it is now if the education system and mass media hadn't pounded a "you must be competitive and outgoing to happy and successful" message into my brain since childhood.
I'm neither, but I've always tried to be because this is what I've been lead to believe. I have an education in and have worked in fields that are laughable when you consider my personality - that's how far I've gone.

Who knows what I and many others could have been capable of if not for this silly conditioning. Knocking the Illuminati on its collective ass? The world may never know...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cancerian42

Originally posted by verbal kint
There are two types of humans. Alpha and Gamma.

Only two? There is no in between?

Yep, only two. There are a number of A's and G's that are trying to give birth to a cross-over hybrid. Granted within this endeavor, Alphas approach it with an individualistic, self-serving agenda, but in effect, the result is the same as coming from the Gamma perspective. - A cross-over genetic line - however, this has been tried many times before. Each time, the Alpha genes and genetic tendencies end up dominating the Gamma (Alpha parenting style tends to marginalize the Gamma parent as well_) and we end up with an Alpha. My son is a promising attempt. I'm a gamma adopted by alpha parents so there's some hope I'll have some different skills from most Gammas and may be able to better withstand the onslaught of attacks from Alpha Mom.

Alphas compete. Period. They function ... NOT being able to see it. At the moment, MOST people don't see this structure.

So what are you? If you think you are a gamma, which you obviously think is better than being an alpha, then doesn't that make you more of an alpha? And since none of the alphas know they are alphas, we are all going to call ourselves gammas or neither alphas nor gammas.

Note that you make an assumption that I think Gamma is better. It is not completely unreasonable, but false nonetheless. The bias appears because I see and communicate from a Gamma perspective. Therefore my language reads with a pro-Gamma bias despite an intended neutral meaning. You are absolutely right though when you note that (most) Alphas think and call themselves Gammas.
Believing myself to be of Gamma origin (though I could just be fooling myself), appears consistent with my belief that Gamma's are no "better" than Alphas in anyway. In fact it's not unlikely that the survival of our species Depends on Ultimate Alpha success/victory and that Gammas are poosie butt hippies and doomed to extinction.

Back to Alphas... Alphas, in the end game. ... the difference... And you get to live on!

What is your definition of evil, because this fits my definition of evil, however my definition of evil is ignorance.

I think if I take it at the level you are, I'd have to say that I don't believe in "evil" per se.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by alabaster

That's exactly what I'm talking about. In spite of all the mental and spiritual suppression, Gammas still don't fit in Alpha society.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I like your answer. But what do you mean, you don't believe in evil. To me, it's the same as ignorance as I have already said. But I keep an open mind.
It also sounds to me like Alpha and Beta are like genes with one dominant and one recessive, yet they can change. Take this for example: Babies are self serving Alphas, some of them change as they grow older and become Betas while others do not. And sometimes a Beta will change to be an Alpha as we see in our predominately Alpha society.
I bet this thread could end up just like the "Do We Really Have Free Will" thread, but I don't think I will go down that road, at least, not unless I need to.
I also have an Alpha mom, however I am confused about myself. But I guess that statement sounds like I am a gamma being persuaded by the Alphas a little too much. Or maybe I am an Alpha who is confused about her identity and thinks she is a Beta (which I for one think is better).

I know one things for sure: I am getting very confused now.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
There are always 2 poles to everything in life. Everything requires 2 extremes in order to keep things in balance or equilibrium. Eastern ideologies VS Western, guy & girl, going to the protons and electrons... A bipolar model leads to development. Nothing is evil by definition, everything relative. Without a bipolar environment there would be no evolution and we wouldn't be here in the first place.

If one extreme becomes overtaken and extinguished, a third is born replacing the former polarity in order to keep equilibrium.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

service to self or service to others.
two ends of the spectrum.
Will to Recieve on one end / Will to Bestow on the other.

-

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

As for evil, I see it really as just a matter of perspective. The way I see it, everyone is doing what they think is the right thing, based upon their unique experience and genetic predispositions. For example, Adolf Hitler for example was doing the right thing, as far as he was concerned. I really don't see anyone out in the world thinking

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

some more of the download...

Why gamma and not beta? because beta is intrinsically linked to alpha. these two human types are not linked in such a way. Beta would be more like defeated Alphas. Gamma is the third letter of the greek alphabet. Alpha, Beta, Gamma can be thought of like Yes, No, and the opposite of Maybe. The symbol is actually the lower case gamma specifically. why? because this is the shape of us... or something in us? (us being Gammas) It's like the little creatures in star wars that are the cause of the force... I forget their name... but yeah, these little gamma shaped creatures are in our bodies, in our blood. The next time you are wounded and actually bleeding you will look and say, "That Verbal guy is full of $#@!." But I'm not. You think they're just gonna sit there immobile and flow out your wound to their demise? Of course not, they retreat from the wound. BUT, take a bottle cap, fill it with 91% Isopropyl alcohol. Then using your brain, put the cap over the bleeding wound without spilling out the alcohol. Hold the cap/alcohol over the wound, completely submerging it for 30sec - 2mins - whatever seems appropriate... wing it... then remove the cap and you'll see the gamma creatures in your blood. It will be a black fibrous mass - and not very gamma like. Remember, the wound must be bleeding, not just open. If it's not bleeding, too much clotting has taken place and you will likely not see any gammas. Ive had luck flopping down the stuff that remained in the cap when I removed it, into the sink so that it kinda splashes. The strike usually breaks up the fibrous mass a bit, into it's constituents. Among the bits n pieces of stuff, you see some that were not damaged and they should be in the shape of a lower case gamma. That's it for now, enjoy today.
-v

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

service to self or service to others.
two ends of the spectrum.
Will to Recieve on one end / Will to Bestow on the other.

precisely, save for the last statement. I think, "Will to Take on one end / Will to Bestow on the other." is more accurate.

i before e except after c.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The people themselves don't realize they are evil. It is a thing others see in them. Like when you see people who are always complaining and wanting more, and not even noticing that the world doesn't revolve around them when they are greedily taking everything they can get there hands on yet never being satisfied. They will probably never reach the one thing they strive for, happiness, no matter how much they want it, unless they change to be more like a gamma. But true gammas don't focus on themselves and the alphas fail to understand the gammas' reasoning and likewise the gammas fail to understand the alphas reasoning since they both believe their own way is the right way to live. So we have gammas trying to convince alphas to change and alphas brainwashing gammas to change, but in the end who wins. This is the archetypical story of good vs. evil.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by cancerian42]
I meant to say gammas not betas.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by cancerian42]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Understood and mostly agreed. What this brings up for me is the notion of right and wrong. For me, good vs. evil implies right vs. wrong, correct vs. incorrect. I can't seem to find any sound reason to believe that the Gamma approach is any more right than the Alpha. You say people don't realize they're evil and it's something others see in them. Well, what makes these "others" qualified judges of good and evil? what makes them anymore 'right' or 'good' than the person they are labeling as 'evil'? See what I'm saying? I don't see justification for one to judge another. As I understand them, the concept of good and evil by nature includes such a judgment.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I agree that neither side has the right to judge the other in terms of who is right and who is wrong. That is exactly the reason for the battle between the two. In their eyes whoever wins is right and they both think the correct side will win and they both believe themselves to be the correct side. Yet I am not sure exactly what to think.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

In terms of Alpah's and Gamma's.

Despite me thinking what you describe as each matches.

What about people who are teachers if you can call them that.

You could say that some may teach others for there own cause in result getting benefit (Alpha) for their cause but what about people who teach for the greater moral good?

You are narrowing it down to two categories when I think from my experiences that it may be slightly more.

I look forward to your reply as this is not an attack on your statements but I need to know more before I say more to see if I am speaking for the same subject.

Star and a Flag

Cheers

[edit on 28-10-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

This would depend on what you mean by 'teachers'. If you mean the profession, then regardless of their genotype (i may be using that wrong - work with me) they are functioning within an education system which functions to indoctrinate the students into the Alpha worldwide society. Regardless of the teachers intent, they've been tricked into serving an Alpha agenda. I want to point out however that the pervasive nature of Alpha inspired culture is not an intentional Alpha-wide strategy. It is merely the natural fallout of their individual behavior. Remember, each individual Alpha is competing with every other Alpha just as intently as they do any Gamma. There is no necessary prejudice except a prejudice against all others. It's all about the victory of the individual's own strain of DNA.

If you mean individuals with some type of "life-purpose" or the like to teach, then that's a whole new can of worms we'd have to take some time considering.
A final note: it's likely that by design, all Gammas are "teachers" in an intrinsic nature sense.

I feel like I may have missed the core of your question?

-v

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Yes. I think we're on the same page. There is another consideration we haven't addressed. That is the nature of this "battle". The thing is, Gammas are engaged in a battle. It is the inherent intent of the genotype to unite everyone and everything. There is no destructive purpose or actions being take against the Alphas or anything for that matter. On the other hand, Gammas are very much about the elimination of Gammas, and anyone else for that matter. So... can you have a battle between a traditionally war based side and a side that is purely seeking unification without destruction?

In other words, isn't fight by definition a two party endeavor? For if only one party is acting against the other, and no retaliation occurs, then the event becomes merely an attack and no fight or battle is taking place. yeah?

[edit on 10/28/2008 by verbal kint]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Sorry if I made it more generalistic but I am meaning people who have the desire to help others as part of their lives and in essence are teachers for this.

Hope that makes more sense.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join