It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

banned alchemy book?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I have a few copies of the anarchist cookbook. PDF though, not paperback. I have used it to make some explosives. Fun times. I truly dislike it's title though, as it encourages the mythical association between violence and anarchism.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It sounds like a book description I had read on one of the many torrents I downloaded of Esoteric books. I will search through them, but I have thousands of pdf files on my computer and that could take a very long time. Too bad I uninstalled google desktop as that would have helped the search considerably.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by L1025

Well I don't know of any book that the mere mentioning of its name would cause someone to be arrested here in the States. Maybe assassinated discretely, but nothing as official as an arrest

Sounds like it might have be the Anarchist Cookbook because I have heard people talk about it like this before, and it has been banned. Talking about it does not get you arrested.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Quite right! I agree. And alot of peoples idea about Anarchy is misplaced and well you know.. alot of folks are simply ignorant when it comes to its meaning.. But thats neither here nor there, and Not saying anyone in the thread is being ignorant, or misplaced...

But one of my favorit gimics from that book, was the pipe bomb.
The stem of the pipe is taken apart, and you put like a black cat or little fire cracker in the stem.. screw it back on and make sure the wick is in place where the flame will hit the subtance you put into the pipe.
And BAM!!! someone gets their lips ripped off, or if you put in a higher type of explosive it will take off fingers and maybe a hand, and scar and mess your face all up!!
Not that I have EVER done that..

But violence will always be linked to such books, that denote the creation of such things as bombs and or other devices that can mame and or kill.

But its all on how you want to use it.. You can use it for good, you can use it for evil.. Its a personal choice.

And personally as a youth, we always loved making little home made firecrackers, and stuff you could catch on fire..
Boys will be boys

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I'm not planning to do anything of the sort; I'm a devout Christian. I was simply intrigued by the theory.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by Gwendoline

reply to post by asmeone2

That's because our minds are made of Gold spiritual matter and we channeled the answer from the same alchemy God

Well pass the boy the book then as you have obviously mastered it

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by L1025
reply to post by zysin5

I'm not planning to do anything of the sort; I'm a devout Christian.

Its all good.. I was more than anything just joshing around with you!

Such as Im going to do right now.. A Devout Christian with the knowledge of the Cook book would bring the wrath of God down to non belivers!!
hehe
Only joking around!!

But yeah look up the cook book, and see what you can't find from there.
Happy hunting! And good luck!!!
There are also other versions of this book.. And it states on this book, do not try to do that stuff unless you are truely skilled at chemistry.

Also has a chapter about Bananadine

Bananadine is a fictional psychoactive substance which is allegedly extracted from banana peels. A recipe for its extraction from banana peel was originally published as a hoax in the Berkeley Barb in March 1967.[1] It became more widely known when William Powell, believing it to be true, reproduced the method in The Anarchist Cookbook in 1970 under the name "Musa Sapientum Bananadine" (referring to the banana's binomial nomenclature). The original hoax was designed to raise questions about the ethics of making psychoactive drugs illegal and prosecuting those who took them; "what if the common banana contained psychoactive properties, how would the government react?".[2]

[edit on 27-10-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

lol it's all good.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Sounds like "The Spiderwick Chronicles" ... sorry couldn't resist

or could it be The Book Of Shadows?
Try researching Hermes

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ambushrocks
Sorry forgot to put in this link www.oto-usa.org...
Ordo Templi Orientis

This website speaks about a winged serpent called Hadit,

im not Christian but this website sounds like some kind of Evil satan[Anti-christian, Anti Buddhist etc or something take a look at the wounderful spiritual teachings they have]

lib.oto-usa.org...
I am in a secret fourfold word, the blasphemy against all gods of men.

Curse them! Curse them! Curse them!

With my Hawk’s head I peck at the eyes of Jesus as he hangs upon the cross.

I flap my wings in the face of Mohammed & blind him.

With my claws I tear out the flesh of the Indian and the Buddhist, Mongol and Din.

Bahlasti! Ompehda! I spit on your crapulous creeds.

Let Mary inviolate be torn upon wheels: for her sake let all chaste women be utterly despised among you!

Also for beauty’s sake and love’s!

Despise also all cowards; professional soldiers who dare not fight, but play; all fools despise!

But the keen and the proud, the royal and the lofty; ye are brothers!

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Gillespie]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There is an older book out there called "DICTIONARY OF OCCULT HERMETIC ALCHEMICAL SIGILS AND SYMBOLS"

This book is listed as a banned Alchemical book on google. It is online in PDF form. It is quite possible this is what was being referred to.

I do not believe in "banning" any book from public consumption...but a word to the wise, messing with something you do not understand does have it's consequences.

~Holly

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gillespie

You are right, it is Satanic as a lot of books containing magick and alchemy are. I'm not encouriging any body to use it, just giving the info and links. I personally stay as far away from crowley as I can be.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
hello,
i have tried to find the book on internet concerning your clues but dot get it.have you got the name of that book?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join