It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Foils Skinhead Plot to Assassinate Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Government Foils Skinhead Plot to Assassinate Obama

elections.foxnews.com

The ATF says it has broken up a plot to assassinate Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and shoot or decapitate 102 black people in a Tennessee murder spree.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The story is just breaking so there is not much info currently available. This appears to be a 'skinhead' plot to kill Obama and black children.

I knew this was going to happen. I just hope this does not give Obama any sympathy votes. Don't get me wrong, I don't want him assassinated but I don't want him as President either.

elections.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

"They said that would be their last, final act - that they would attempt to kill Sen. Obama," Cavanaugh said. "They didn't believe they would be able to do it, but that they would get killed trying."

Lordy, they are trying to start a race war. If Obama wins it isn't an issue, but if he doesn't win (fingers crossed) this is going to inflame the aftermath.

Actually some White Nationalists are going to vote for Obama because they believe "worse is better" though I believe it is a pretty low percentage.

Sheesh...latest news says they were going to target a black highschool. What a nightmare that would have been. Going after Obama would be pretty darn difficult, but shooting up a highschool would be pretty easy, though if it is a rough area could turn into a gunfight too.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I had a feeling this was bound to happen. I'm amazed the election has progressed as far as it has with minimal assassination threats.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Already a thread on this here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join