It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange chemtrail in sky anyone any ideas on this one

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

thanks for that air shire cool I think the objects your talking about at the start are just bugs mabe rods

Brian

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Test corridors do go over inhabited cities in certain areas, as I mention there are several that go right across the state of Florida. Believe me I was pretty shocked when I first saw an air map of the state. Beside this, those types of trails tend to move together and can cross great distances in a pretty short time. When NASA launched a titan rocket early one morning, I got a call from a friend telling me to go outside because there was a huge glowing Christian fish symbol in the dark of the early morning sky. When I went outside to see what they were talking about, I found it was in fact a missile trail, glowing in the dark do to its extremely high altitude, which allows the sun to shine on it even over the horizon. That trail crossed the entire state in a matter of hours, and by the time the sun came up, it had gone from the East Coast of Florida at the Cape, to the West Coast of Florida, and was visible directly overhead (Nearly 100 miles in around 3 hours). So they do not sit in one area, it might have blown in from many miles away from where it was observed.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

It mite have blown in because I did not see what made it so thats possible cheers.

<< 1   >>

join