It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange chemtrail in sky anyone any ideas on this one

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
strange trail in the sky over Stirling city did not see any planes or ufos in the sky at the time.

any ideas on this trail would be interesting any one seen anything like this.

cheers Brian.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Viral marketing scheme from Mazda? You know, "Zoom-Zoom." Seriously though, that is an odd one and unfortunately don't really have an explanation for that one!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
2nd try, If they use drones for spraying chemtrails maybe this one malfunctioned.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
that is an odd dissipation. i dont know if its just because i have been looking at the sky more often lately, but i have noticed Alot more comtrails in the past week than i have my entire lifetime.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by surfinguru

Even though I have been filming for years I have not seen anything like this its luminous crazzy

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Could it be from a firework? Or, a normal contrail bent by air movement?

[edit on 27-10-2008 by wigit]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I would have to guess that is from either a pilot training and screwing around, an aerobat training, a fighter training, or a missile launch.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Kinda looks like the stock markets lately

But really...it looks odd...no idea.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by drsmooth23

I don,t know what's going on there maybe its some type of righting Arabic something like that thinking outside the box a bit who knows.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I have seen a trail like this when missles go balistic and out of control. Perhaps something was launched and it went south. But at the sametime they usually blow them up when they do this and I dont see a debris cloud at etiher end so not sure what to think.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Maybe it's one of those sky writer planes. I would guess it has one of those "student driver" stickers on it. I can hear the instructor now "No Johnny, just keep making W's and M's. We'll do the O's and Q's next lesson."

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

he he nice one so your no ideas then haha cool

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
A spotter in the Netherlands has also recorded this kind of trails:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

very interesting thanks for that.

Brian

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

don't think its a missile i guess its possible cheers

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Actually, it is very similar in appearance to a missile launch trail:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

maybe they tried to shoot something down But missed interesting cheers.

Brian

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

More likely a test then actually shooting at anything. There are missile corridors in a lot of areas that few people, who do not read Flight Maps, know about. For example, there are several right across the State of Florida. A major one that the Space Shuttle uses when landing, and several others used for cruise missile testing. Missiles/Rockets tend to leave those zig-zaggy trails, I don't know the scientific reason for it, but it has something to do with unburned propellant, especially during staging. We see them all the time from staged Rockets launched by NASA, down here. Very pretty to see in person at dusk or dawn...

Later

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

so there testing missiles close to Stirling city the trail is right above a small town interesting stuff cheers.

Brian

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hi, most strange. I saw something similar over the Ayrshire coast in July this year, although it wasnt as pronounced as this one.

Can i ask people to please check out the video between 6.3 seconds and 8 seconds. i see a white object travel from top to bottom( or right to left, remembering the camera was being positioned at the time), would be interested in your thoughts.

Respects

top topics

<<   2 >>

join