It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones caught by a FOX camera performing a magick ritual

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This just in-

Colts Fire Brain Trust

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I saw it. Thought it was hilarious.

Being a die hard Cowboy fan, we can use any kind of magic, lucky charm, or power Jerry has.

Been a rough road this last month. America's team has been playing like America's chumps.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Maybe Jerry can find a spell that will enable Brad Johnson to throw the ball more than ten yards at a time

Old wet noodle arm could use some voodoo or majick or something, and maybe someone to tell him he is throwing a football and not a shot put.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Satan's help? Any evidence for that?
The guy was, if anything, just doing some hand signals. Even if he was a wiccan practitioner, that doesn't mean it's somehow 'satanic'.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I saw jerry jones perform this ritual,it is magic however it does not always work

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Yeah I saw him too. I couldn't figure out what he was doing. It looked strange though. Could have been some kind of meditation to calm his nerves. I am sure he has been extremely stressed lately.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I've been thinking about this a little bit and it's very possible Jones requested the camera shot while he was doing this as a sign to all his NWO buddies.

Peace

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
What makes you think it was a magic ritual? Sometimes I hold my hands with my fingers interlocked. Sometimes I create a diamond. Sometimes I even point to things. When the mood strikes, I extend my middle finger in disgust to the driver that cut me off. When I'm alone I extend my index finger and proceed to pick my nose. I know how to sign the word poop. Would you consider those things a magic ritual?

I am a member of a fraternity and we have a ritualistic hand shake and saying but it's not magic. It's just tradition.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If you watch enough Cowboys games you would see Jerry Jones doing this "pyramid" thing with his hands all the time. I didn't see what you were referring to last game but I think you're reaching a little bit here. That's just how he watches the game. In his suite, he sits in his chair, leans forward, rests his elbows on his knees, and puts his hands together.

Sometimes he also puts his hands together flat as if praying (gasp) and rests his top lip on his hands, or covers his mouth. So not only is he trying to harness the pyramid power; he must also be praying to his pagan gods.

I've even occasionaly seen him sitting all smug in his suite chatting, laughing, and eating popcorn (the nerve of this guy) in what can only be a blatant attempt to appease the corn gods. Jerry Jones is clearly an evil and dangerous man.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Boognish

No no, I think you're misunderstanding me. He was making the sign out in front of his face. His elbows were not resting on anything. His arms were extended.

Edit to add: I watch Cowboys games pretty much every week (unfortunately) and I've never seen it before. I couldn't even find anything on Google about it.

Peace

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Oh. Hmm....well Jerry Jones is a strange, strike that, (he's filthy rich) eccentric guy. I think his new teeth he got a few years ago are more scary than anything else he does. But.....I wouldn't put it past him to try to conjure mystical powers to help his team.

Edit to add: It could be worse, you could be a Chiefs fan like me. I've been reduced to rooting for losses so we can have the top draft pick next year.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Boognish]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It is a meditation technique. I use it everytime I meditate. Also, I would point out that the pyramid or triangle are a symbol of positive energy. My guess would be that he was trying to calm down, given that he was about to lose a game. Now before you start giving me the 'all seeing eye' connection to triangles, I would point out that three is used by major religions, such as Christianity's Trinity. It is also used in Wicca, as in the three-fold law, and reciting spells three times. Wicca is a religion of only positive intent. For those not familiar with the three-fold law, it states that what ever you put out into the Universe comes back to you three-fold. If you put out negative energy, you get it back three-fold.

Blessed Be!

ED. to add- Now if you want to talk about a prominent business man who undoubtedly practices Wicca, I would look at Ted Turner. He created Captain Planet and the Planeteers, which has the five young people with the powers of Earth, Fire, Wind, Water and Heart. The five points in a Pentacle represent Earth, Fire, Air, Water and Spirit. Also the are led by Gaia, the Roman Goddess of the Earth. Coincidence??? I think not!

[edit on 28-10-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Something tells me Jones is not trying to put out positive energy. He frequently engages in the contract signings of players who, if they weren't super-talented football players, would be serving prison terms. Not to say that doesn't happen with other sports teams, but Jones seems to welcome it with regard only to his bottom line.

Don't make me start a list.

Peace

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
He was probably just stretching.

But oh no! Pardon me. It must have been an evil satanic ritual!

[edit on 28-10-2008 by LogicalExplanation]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Oh come on. Anyone who's even played pee wee football knows what he's doing.

The dallas receiver prob dropped a pass prompting jerry to do what all us fans do when we see such a thing. WE say

"USE BOTH HANDS TO CATCH THE BALL" When you teach a kid to catch a football you tell him to use both hands to make the shape of a diamond. DUH

Jerry was watching a poor offensive football and was prob frustrated.

Talk about reaching.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Yes I saw it, and though it didn't occur to me at the time, I think that you're right. He probably thinks of it as some type of meditation technique, or focusing his energy etc. But the bottom line is that any such power emanates from the dark side.

BTW, if he was focusing on the refs, it really worked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join