It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgery!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by Lucifer Rising

Thats pretty sorry, that I know what you know and you are still trying to use that as a weapon against me.

um...what?

I seriously have no clue what that means at all. You want this utopia that means people need to be killed. So you do not mind dying and losing loved ones for it?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I am here to protect my loved ones obviously. Utopia? I know not what you speak. However, I am here for them, not for myself. Please have some respect for that.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

So basically what you are saying is that you started a thread about nonsense? I think I understand now.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer Rising

So basically what you are saying is that you started a thread about nonsense? I think I understand now.

Yes, it was completely about nonsense, until it got derailed.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer Rising

Yes, it was completely about nonsense, until it got derailed.

Your thread was about nonsens "until" it got derailed..
Thats about the only thing that makes sense so far.
That and the fact that like the title so boldly proclaims,, This thread is a forgery!!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Yes, this thread is a forgery, because you are all to blind to comment on the subject matter and too anxious to attack me!

I will be back later on, when people don't suck so bad!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

No one is attacking you. Actually, all anyone has done so far is to repost your own words and ask why you are contradicting them or why they make no sense. If you feel attacked, perhaps you need to take a look at your thread because you are being 'attacked' with nothing but quotes from your own posts.

You are not makig sense and you are talking in circles. If you cannot stand a few people trying to discern some cogent message from your insane babblings, maybe you should not start a thread.

This is a public forum. If you post crazy nonsense, people will question it. Sorry, I know it seems cruel but if you think that is bad, just wait until you get out of junior high.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

reply to post by snowen20

Yes, this thread is a forgery, because you are all to blind to comment on the subject matter and too anxious to attack me!

I will be back later on, when people don't suck so bad!

Well

I know about the forgery and the implications of having none of it .

You are still groggy , just awoke and getting your bearings .

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
How can you believe in survival of the fittest, and at the same time talk about selfishness? Those are 2 concepts which directly contradict each other.

I think anyone who believes the world is too populated can start by killing themselves.

As well, to say the Mandelbrot set is an indication of god in itself is false. It's an image. What is shows is that smaller part is a reproduction of the larger self. This is expressed by many as "As above, so below".

And why is it that anyone who is against religion always has to focus on the things the church and the way people act as being an indicator of that religion, rather than looking at the words of Jesus? Could it be because the church doesn't actually follow the teachings themselves, and what you are pointing out are those who worship false idols?

Tell me, what did Jesus say and tell people to do that is so bad? Better yet, where did Jesus ever condone doing the things the church has done? But that certainly doesn't stop people from claiming Jesus is represented by the church, which is in itself to continue the lie.

It's not ignorance does so much damage; it's knowin' so derned much that ain't so. - Josh Billings

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

One thing all Utopian thinkers leave out and why all Utopian ventures fail is they ALLWAYS forget " HUMAN NATURE". Trying to change that to conform to your ideas is folly. If you think it will EVER work, you are living with your head buried deeply in the sand!!

Zindo

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone

One thing all Utopian thinkers leave out and why all Utopian ventures fail is they ALLWAYS forget " HUMAN NATURE". Trying to change that to conform to your ideas is folly. If you think it will EVER work, you are living with your head buried deeply in the sand!!

Zindo

I agree. And that is exactly why nothing will ever change. It seems most people don't have trouble with forcing their will onto other people. It doesn't even seem to be an issue with most. They are merely unhappy with the will that is currently being push on them. They don't want to actually present a change in that, for them change is merely changing who is the "decider". As such, they by default give up their rights to free will, and thus will remain a slave to it. Because they themselves actually ask for such a system.

Everytime I hear someone's "perfect world" system, it always involves a system where they see themselves as doing things, or someone with the exact same views. What they fail to realize is basically all they did was create a system where someone else is in control. And of course, once that control is given - who knows where it's going to go. Just look at the US, it changes from 1 president to the next. But nothing really changes because the entire thing is just a control grab. And then the next guy takes the newly given power and changes it.

If you decide the best way to handle something like healthcare is to give control of it to someone else, then you are by default asking for both the good and the bad sides of it. Because you gave up control. And every "change" is always focused on changing the politician or system of control, rather than trying to give control back to the individual people.

Blows my mind how people can claim to be awake, and all the while continue the same ole tired cycle.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone

Zindo

I am not here to change anybody, they have to be willing to take that step on their own. Like I said before, people will believe what they want and what they are conditioned to believe.

Personally I took the step, not because I was looking for salvation, but because I was sick and tired of others enforcing their religious beliefs against me, with no self defense.

What I found of course, was way better then that!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I am not here to change anybody, they have to be willing to take that step on their own. Like I said before, people will believe what they want and what they are conditioned to believe.

Personally I took the step, not because I was looking for salvation, but because I was sick and tired of others enforcing their religious beliefs against me, with no self defense.

What I found of course, was way better then that!

So, you don't like it when people force their beliefs on you. But it is ok for you to force your beliefs on them? Do you really believe you are different or represent anything different than the people you point fingers at?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

How can you believe in survival of the fittest, and at the same time talk about selfishness? Those are 2 concepts which directly contradict each other.

People are going to die, that is just the nature of it. This is what happens in the proccess of evolution. Those that survive the coming trials na d tribulations will be better because of it.

IN NO WAY DO ADVOCATE OR SUPPORT POPULATION CONTROL. I am not sure where you people are getting that from. I am just saying that, there is a method of population reduction already taking place. All I did was show the population they desire being 500,000,000 which means that right now, there are 6.5 Billion more than what these people want.

I think anyone who believes the world is too populated can start by killing themselves.

In a perfect world yes, however this is a world that is at war with itself for those who wish to inhabit the new world.

As well, to say the Mandelbrot set is an indication of god in itself is false. It's an image. What is shows is that smaller part is a reproduction of the larger self. This is expressed by many as "As above, so below".

It is sacred geometry plain and simple. The building blocks of life. Yes, it has been adapted into a holographic which makes it easier to understand. The very same thing can be done with just about anything, in order to understand it better.

And why is it that anyone who is against religion always has to focus on the things the church and the way people act as being an indicator of that religion, rather than looking at the words of Jesus? Could it be because the church doesn't actually follow the teachings themselves, and what you are pointing out are those who worship false idols?

While I don't desagree with what you are saying, and I do agree with alot of Jesus teachings. I do not accept the story of Jesus Christ being all the things he was made out to be. My research has lead me to believe otherwise.

How do you know Jesus is not a false idol??

Tell me, what did Jesus say and tell people to do that is so bad? Better yet, where did Jesus ever condone doing the things the church has done? But that certainly doesn't stop people from claiming Jesus is represented by the church, which is in itself to continue the lie.

He claimed to be something that he was not.

What I am saying about the church is that they have hoarded most of the ancinnet texts and kept them for themselves. It is apparent that they are aware of the true nature of GOD as it is repeated over and over again, mainly in there street layouts and architecture.

What they have done however is kept this knowledge as far away from people like you and I as possible. What they are doing instead is telling us fraudulent stories that are sprung from truth but edited in such a way to control and influence people to their liking.

There is a lot of good information in the Bible and from the teachings of Jesus Christ. I will simply not argue with you about that.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

So, you don't like it when people force their beliefs on you. But it is ok for you to force your beliefs on them? Do you really believe you are different or represent anything different than the people you point fingers at?

I am not forcing it on anyone, if I was I would be out knocking on doors and collecting money. What I am doing is looking for like minded individuals and providing others with an alternative, should they choose to look into further.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Couldn't you just as easily say you are looking for like minded people as you knock on their doors and collect donations from those like minded people looking to make a difference?

But I was talking about the systems being offered as "alternatives" themselves require people to believe in certain things. To disagree or not believe in them is considered to be irrational.

What will be done of people who do not go along with such things? And how is that any different than what was done to people who didn't worship the symbolism of a religion?

I think it would be funny if the worlds population decreased to only 500 million. And the 500 million left are the 500 million who didn't think it would be ok to do. Wouldn't that be a crazy twist.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Couldn't you just as easily say you are looking for like minded people as you knock on their doors and collect donations from those like minded people looking to make a difference?

But I was talking about the systems being offered as "alternatives" themselves require people to believe in certain things. To disagree or not believe in them is considered to be irrational.

What will be done of people who do not go along with such things? And how is that any different than what was done to people who didn't worship the symbolism of a religion?

I think it would be funny if the worlds population decreased to only 500 million. And the 500 million left are the 500 million who didn't think it would be ok to do. Wouldn't that be a crazy twist.

Well thats sort of what I am saying, reguardless of what religion or religious beliefs what have you? There is a balance in the unverse and after this short period of war and death, peace will be restored.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
What I always found puzzling is that everytime you are admitted to a state facility such as jail, they will ask you what religion you are. I always found myself asking why? What business is that of yours?

Alcoholics Anonymous for example has a model of twelve steps of recovery, but in order to take these twelve steps you must first admit that you are powerless and hand over your troubles to their supreme being, being GOD a singular entity.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Well thats sort of what I am saying, reguardless of what religion or religious beliefs what have you? There is a balance in the unverse and after this short period of war and death, peace will be restored.

Religion is nothing more than a set of beliefs. You will always and forever have a belief about the nature of god. To even believe there is no god is a belief about god. To believe in a balance in the universe is a religious belief. Personally, I think the balance is a bit tilted.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You are definitely right about that, but the world is being reborn again. What we are experiencing right now are birth pangs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join