It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Coming? UFO Invasion and Potential Weapons Scenario on Science Channel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Laser...right.

Uhm, I hate to break it but lasers are lousy weapons. generally speaking laser is superheated light, and as we all know light has a wavelength. Sow, it can be counteracted by creating another beam with the exact same wavelength and if you want to be really funny a 180 degree reversed phase. (the first one cancels out strength with power the second nullifies it) But that's not even the main problem with laser, you see laser is straight direction. Laser is the lamest weapon ever because it's path is the most predictable of all weapons, even regular bullets are less predictable (wind, gravity and scraping off surfaces) If you got a good computer system and note where the weapons are then you can constantly keep in mind where the lasers will fire if triggered and thus reduce their effect even without having a force shield or counterlaser.

Thats why plasma combined with projectile and railgun technology is better (complexer but far better). offcourse, you need a hybrid organic-metal alloy, Enriched plasma contaminated with high yield fluids with capacitor capabilities and a portable railgun installation for launch. But hey, It's not as if i'm saying that I actually know beings that have it.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by AncientShade]

[edit on 9-11-2008 by AncientShade]

<< 1  2   >>

join