It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do the police want our DNA samples?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

Did you read the res tof my post? People who are absolutely innocent get profiled. For example in the recent killing of 5 protitutes, thousands of peopel were profiled at random to try to catch the killer.

Hey, because one police department did it) (out of the thousands of departments in the nation), that must mean it happens everywhere.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It does happen everywhere.

In America anyways.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

So basically my way out there theory based on a science fiction book is based on what the elite are programming us to believe or have I misunderstood something?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Guess most of you have no clue that unless the crime you are being picked up for is a FELONY they have no right to take any DNA sample from you.

Should you be intimidated into giving one then contact a lawyer immediately and tell him/her of the situation and watch how fast they change their story....

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

No, I believe whole there may be some programming involved and even questionable DNA manipulation, the main thing is they are most likely looking for something or someone and plotting a database to keep track of everyone.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

That's the idea. Notable predictive programmers include H.G. Wells,
Aldous Huxley, Bertrand Russel...George Orwell is said to have gone native and repudiated the NWO agenda.

These authors or movie directors (Spielberg, Lucas) or whoever are given basic instructions as to the themes they should promote which they, and perhaps teams of people, turn into trends.

The Beatles were used to promote drug use and new world religion
according to this theory. In fact a british composer ended up with the rights to the beatle's music which he sold to Michael Jackson. Who wrote the songs?

Notice the difference in tone between 1984 and Brave New World.

Alan Watt has a lot to say on this subject. www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
There is a theory that when people start to open to the truth - whatever your truth may be - you activate your 2 strand DNA to reconfigure to or toward your true state of 12 strand DNA which allows you to understand the greater truths of existance etc. etc.

Far fetched but maybe they are trying to see who is open, or opening and who is not according to the configuration within. Perhaps it could be another way to see where the threats are.

Hey.....that would make a great hollywood film!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law

That's the idea. Notable predictive programmers include H.G. Wells,
Aldous Huxley, Bertrand Russel...George Orwell is said to have gone native and repudiated the NWO agenda.

These authors or movie directors (Spielberg, Lucas) or whoever are given basic instructions as to the themes they should promote which they, and perhaps teams of people, turn into trends.

The Beatles were used to promote drug use and new world religion
according to this theory. In fact a british composer ended up with the rights to the beatle's music which he sold to Michael Jackson. Who wrote the songs?

Notice the difference in tone between 1984 and Brave New World.

Alan Watt has a lot to say on this subject. www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com...

Well it is said that the OK City bomber had a microchip implant, however without something that is literally inside of you I think that they have not got it to this level yet.

hey have manipilated things though, such as 440 hz, flouride etc. These are some of the small steps they are taking as a means of programming.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NASTY LAWLESS

You're right I had no idea that you had to be guilty of a felony before they could take your DNA.

Is that in the states and the UK or both?

What intrigues me as I mentioned earlier is how incredibly keen they are to add to their database.

It is something that cops wouldn't come up with IMO.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Hows the weather in the rockies?

Why are you so sure that your cultural mores have not been influenced by an elite group?

Twenty years ago homosexuals hid. Thirty years ago people stayed married.

Are you sure that the music you listen to was not chosen by an elite group to generate an effect?
Who publishes the novels?

This should be a new thread maybe. cheers

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Hows the weather in the rockies?

Good, starting to get cold though.

Why are you so sure that your cultural mores have not been influenced by an elite group?

Theres no doubt that it has, however I have found different ways of defending myself from it.

Twenty years ago homosexuals hid. Thirty years ago people stayed married.

Yes indeed, the morals society once heald so closely are slowly slipping away from us, this indeed has to do with programming.

Are you sure that the music you listen to was not chosen by an elite group to generate an effect?
Who publishes the novels?

Well I have listened to Stairway to Heaven backwards, this is an interesting subject and does belong in a different thread.

All in all I would say that they are developing this database to study us for programming us better perhaps. Which should be really really easy to do if we accept microchip implants, then they can just tell us what to do.

What I am saying though is that their current means of programming are not as effective as what they would like them to be and that is why this database was created.

Read through Section 666 of the Social Security Act. It has a lot to do with tracking people down as a means of keeping society under their control.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

How does this book program me into liking the NWO though, if anything it had the opposite effect. What was H.G. Wells' purpose in creating this book?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Liking it or not is beside the point. The idea is to bring up a subject to make it seem normal.
You see chemtrails in movies and tv commercials. I saw a chemtrail in a chidren's cartoon once which can't be an accident.

A child growing up now accepts this as normal because there is no other reality.
See?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalExplanation
Hey, because one police department did it) (out of the thousands of departments in the nation), that must mean it happens everywhere.

It wasn't just one matey boy, it happens far more than you realise. How about when someone is falsly arrested? Before you say "they must have been doing something", quite simply no, they have been falsly arrested and yet their DNA is still retained.

To put it in perspective their are literally millions of people on the DNA database who have never commited a crime. Oh but i guess that isn't that many right

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwendoline
There is a theory that when people start to open to the truth - whatever your truth may be - you activate your 2 strand DNA to reconfigure to or toward your true state of 12 strand DNA which allows you to understand the greater truths of existence etc. etc.

Far fetched but maybe they are trying to see who is open, or opening and who is not according to the configuration within. Perhaps it could be another way to see where the threats are.

Hey.....that would make a great hollywood film!

Now that would be scary if the cops were looking for spiritual development in order to snuff it out. Of course the cops definitely wouldn't think of that one.

Back to the baseball

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
After ww2 they figured people would no longer fall for just making people disappear.

So now in time for ww3, you can just be replaced with your Evil Twin if you step out of line...

what's so hard to figure out?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

So that's what was wrong with Bill Clinton.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join