It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do the police want our DNA samples?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law
You will be wrongly arrested one day and will be happy that there are people very much unlike yourself who see through whats really going on.

And fortunately when I'm wrongly arrested that one day, DNA evidence will prove it wasn't me.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

Predictive programming is to place an idea or concept into the cultural domain
for the purpose of lessening the shock of its eventuality. Its a way of directing
cultural values.

Most movies have an element of predictive programming. The movie '300'
about slaughtering muslims would be an example.
Lots of movies have a plot involving quarantine lately.

Homosexuality has been promoted in a similar way.
Gloria Steinem was hired by the CIA to promote feminism. She actually confessed this in her autobiography.

In a sense all culture is from the top down at least since Plato who spoke about directing fashion and music.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Ever had a DUI? They take your blood. From there is goes into a genealogical database. That way they can trace your history through your bloodline and know. Ever had a paternity test? Same thing. Fingerprint? Bingo.

Social Security Numbers? For the purpose of tracking. Child support? Right in step with Social Security. Drivers License Numbers? Same as Social Security? Why? For the purpose of tracking your whereabouts. For slavery? Yes, but you are already.

For the purpose of tracking? Yes. For the Verichip.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

Why do the police want our DNA samples?

They want to make clones of us, program them and use them to replace us.

When all the pieces are in place, they will make their next move.

No! Why would they want a clone of you?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Have you guys seen the Bourne Identity? Where people are arrested for crimes before they are ever commited. This is the kind of mentality we are allowing them by letting them take our DNA. Consider this. I could be framed for a murder, however as long as I have evidence of my whereabouts and have established an alibi, they could not have proof. Now consider this, your bloodline could be a target or you specifically cuold be a target. Ok so why not study this on a genealogical level? This is what they are now doing. Welcome to the police state.

It's no longer about the crime or theft you may have commit. It is about the threat that you are, to NOT becoming their little pawn in an intergalactic game of chess.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

They are doing this in the UK. pressesc.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

They are doing it everywhere, do not be afraid. Only truly frightened people would resort to such inhumane tactics.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
grimnal being through trial and indicted sorry on spelling dna is used to identify you to a sene or some one else dna one your own body eg blood from a bar fight in australia new south wales you can surender your dna witch is what i did when i was arrested by saliva and when you do so they phorensicly examine all dna (including the so called victim) and its usually presented by a phorensic detective as evidence while in corrective services a screw said the australian gov wants your dna for the crimnal registry and i said i surenderd it at the cop shop after the fight and he said that when you surender it willingly they only use it in court matters and after that it is ment to be destroyed (maybe because some peoples dna is found inconclusive and the charges are droped i dont know why it is destroyed" so i sign a document saing ill surrender it for registry analisis and if you dont the squad comes round and plucks a pubic hair if they have to (true story) they said we will come around and swab you in police custody in a fortnight and they never did and i got out of gaol like a couple of months later so surrendering your dna and not being court orderd is the way to go because a judge will order it for the registry when found guilty in is remarks and summary (not like my dna was any were else )any way dna IS THE ULTIMATE INVASION OF HUMAN PRIVACY it can give clues to your hereditory illnesses witch could in turn be collected by insurance companies and they could then change your rates of health care if your dna is recorded and your partners could your childs dna be predetermind
ive heard of the gnome (bad spelling warnded) and how we change our rececive dna for our children by the chemical reactions our life style eg stelroids over eating prescription drugs ive even heard that invetro fertililation cause the gnome to switch ive heard that more than one disease can have the same dna stucture for insidense angel baby syndrome (witch is like autisim) has exactly the same dna chromesone problems match as a form of infent obesidy disease that dna was maped at like an algorythm with some 30000 cobinations and than gnome switches to that 30000 have still not been figured out i heard the us gave new rights to privacy of dna ehhh enogh of my bable
though i did surender my dna

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Have you guys seen the Bourne Identity? Where people are arrested for crimes before they are ever commited.

Yes, and fortunately most of us can discern the difference between hollywood movies and real life.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Just got a thought about this may seem kind of silly but here goes. Everyone knows about the nwo and how many have linked them back through history to some of the most horrific forms of genoside ever. Now these people all apparently did this over the fact of them not matching their super race ideals. (eugenics). What if and I MEAN IF the dna's collection is their way of typing everyone as well as getting the base code for those they think are not "good" enough to live? Just seems weird that one of the comments said "35years" of dna collection of children etc. Thats about the time they went silent.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
One of the major problems with DNA databases is that they do not allow for changes. If you had a major operation with a considerable blood transfusion, as does happen for roadside accident victims, then your DNA is changed towards the donors DNA for a period of time. If you are subsequently tested and the donor is a known criminal (with DNA on file) can you be sure that you will be found innocent ?.

Tweakie.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tweakie
One of the major problems with DNA databases is that they do not allow for changes. If you had a major operation with a considerable blood transfusion, as does happen for roadside accident victims, then your DNA is changed towards the donors DNA for a period of time. If you are subsequently tested and the donor is a known criminal (with DNA on file) can you be sure that you will be found innocent ?.

Tweakie.

That's silly. Your DNA defines what you look like. If your DNA temporarily changed because you had a blood transfusion, you would also look like that person. Which we know doesn't happen.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicalExplanation

You seem to be haunting this thread mister explanation.
I wonder if we're getting close to something?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Multiple Choice.

They want you DNA so that...

a) They can make the world a better place! Trust them! They are good and wonderful and smart and have our best interests at heart and we should give it them freely because they know what's best for us.

b) They can flawlessly connect people to any crime scene in which their DNA is found.

c) They can plant DNA at any crime scene they want to connect someone to.

d) People will be less objectionable to them taking DNA samples of everyone at birth.

e) They can take note of people with genetic propensities to certain behaviors, and forbid them from certain professions and activities.

f) It will be easier to round up people with DNA they find "unacceptable" at a later date.

g) They can more effectively design custom viruses that will kill only select groups of people.

h) They can check your DNA again at a later date to see if you are evolving extra strands.

i) All of the above.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by LordBucket]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Taking the DNA samples of convicted criminals i am all for because they have a possible future pattern of behavior.

However what disgusts me about our databse is that innocent people are kept on it. For the people above who say that to be sampled you have to have done something wrong i point out this fact. Many times the police, trying to locate a rapist profile an entire area.

They go house ot house swabbing people and these peopel end up on the register. This disgusts me, especially when if you are innocent you cannot get yourself removed from the register.

The nothing to hide nothing to fear arguements doens't work either. I made an entire thread on it if people wish to look it up.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Have you guys seen the Bourne Identity? Where people are arrested for crimes before they are ever commited. This is the kind of mentality we are allowing them by letting them take our DNA.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

12.12.12 I agree with you totally, but it isn't the Bourne Identity. It is Minority Report that has the pre-cogs and pre-arrest. I don't remember Bourne Identity's plot as you have.

Anyone ever heard of " Gattaca"?

Just more forms of control. I do think there are many benifits to archiving DNA, but where there is good there is also evil.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
Taking the DNA samples of convicted criminals i am all for because they have a possible future pattern of behavior.

However what disgusts me about our databse is that innocent people are kept on it.

All criminals were "innocent" at one point in time. They had to commit their first crime before they became a criminal.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuffsaid420

Anyone ever heard of " Gattaca"?

Just more forms of control. I do think there are many benifits to archiving DNA, but where there is good there is also evil.

Gattaca, one of my all time favorite films. It's a simple logical progression. First you start off taking samples, then you examine them and find genetic codes of peopole most likely to commit crimes, then you decide which are most likely to become ill, etc etc.

You end up with genetic predudice. I think this will become common.

Categorising existing criminals is fine, but to sample innocent people is wrong and it happens as awful lot.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalExplanation

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

However what disgusts me about our databse is that innocent people are kept on it.

All criminals were "innocent" at one point in time. They had to commit their first crime before they became a criminal.

Did you read the res tof my post? People who are absolutely innocent get profiled. For example in the recent killing of 5 protitutes, thousands of peopel were profiled at random to try to catch the killer.

These people are still on the databse. So your little idea of only criminals being on the databse is quite simply fantasy.

So the obvious questin is why should i be treated as a criminal before i've commited a crime? Afterlal criminals have their DNA taken so why should an innocent personbe treated as a criminal?

[edit on 27-10-2008 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I think they are compiling a database of human and non-humans. The non-humans are at the brink of their final takeover. When the takeover is completed humans will be fully controlled. Humans, then, will no longer have the ability to think, dissent or voice an opinion contrary to their instructions. They will then have their New World "Stepford Society" all in order.

... maybe it's happened already!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join