It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will India reveal the existence of the UFO bases in the moon?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
In a sense I still cling to hope. On the other considering the help they have received both from NASA in terms of tech, and the Russians in terms of propulsion I'm sure there's a catch somewhere.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
FYI there are NO bases on the moon..whats wrong with you people anyway? one too many fantasy films i reckon. Didn't anyone see that dark and light side of the moon scape(sat imaging) looks like a big ball of dried up mud to me....why aren't there ever any plausible topics discussed here? Isn't anyone else friggin tired of all this UFO/alien crap? I mean honestly there is no proof at all of any kind to support this nonsense. The whole topic is in syndication and it's getting old already.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by centralscrutinizer]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

India doesn't need to travel to the moon to expose the truth about "aliens", their leaders like all others, know the deal down here on earth. They have the evidence now if they wanted to they could divulge the info but they won't.

India is no more honest than any other nation bent on concealing the truth.

They have no choice really, so no...unless it's all agreed to India will not reveal a damn thing.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by centralscrutinizer
Isn't anyone else friggin tired of all this UFO/alien crap?

No, not really. Secondly, welcome to the UFO forums, feel free to ignore the fact that this forum is dedicated to this topic. While you're at it, why don't you go and shoot Gallileo in the head for being a heretic.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

FYI there are NO bases on the moon..whats wrong with you people anyway? one too many fantasy films i reckon. Didn't anyone see that dark and light side of the moon scape(sat imaging) looks like a big ball of dried up mud to me....why aren't there ever any plausible topics discussed here? Isn't anyone else friggin tired of all this UFO/alien crap? I mean honestly there is no proof at all of any kind to support this nonsense. The whole topic is in syndication and it's getting old already.

Someone might ask you the same question. I might even ask why you spend your time in a forum dedicated to UFO discussion if it offends you so much?

You believe in what you call reality. I believe your reality is a fantasy, a construction, a manipulation and a source of power and control. Theres plenty evidence for that my friend, its called history.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

history my ass..what history books you been reading the ones written by Icke and Sitchin i would assume?

wrong again....there is NO scientific proof of alien civilizations...sheer fantasy.

I, on the other-hand, find this site most entertaining....i use this site as it SHOULD be used, for entertainment purposes. Nice try guy, nice attempt at discrediting my reasons for being here.

Oh one more thing guy...your theory on existence is called Solipsism...and is considered a mental illness

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

history my ass..what history books you been reading the ones written by Icke and Sitchin i would assume?

wrong again....there is NO scientific proof of alien civilizations...sheer fantasy.

I, on the other-hand, find this site most entertaining....i use this site as it SHOULD be used, for entertainment purposes. Nice try guy, nice attempt at discrediting my reasons for being here.

Oh one more thing guy...your theory on existence is called Solipsism...and is considered a mental illness

Really? Id suggest you actually study history and social control before talking, I think you will find that its very well evidenced, try Hitler, Stalin, the foundation of the Roman empire. Propaganda and social manipulation is a historically proven fact and history shows conclusively how in every age people, like your good self for example, have lived in social fantasy created by a top down ideological process designed for the sustaining of power.

Social and political theory will also prove it conclusively by showing the mechanics of ideology spanning back from the early days of the Catholic Church, throud Feudalism, Monarchy, Communism, Marxism and Democracy all of which are superstructures of social control.

So, im afraid you seem to have missed a huge chunk of reality in history which really explains why you lack the ability to interpret reality from fantasy in the modern age.

You keep talking abotu whats "real" and whats "true" as if you are in a position to know. As I said history clearly indicates that truth is very rarely seen in the moment of its operation, its seen in history looking back and it is precisely the reason men like Hitler could achieve what they did right under the noses and with the support of his own people.

Truth is that you have only the illusions of truth.

PS This site isnt here for entertainment purposes.

Start your new reading with Dominant Ideology.

It propagates a set of coherent beliefs which dominate subordinate meaning systems and, as a consequence, shapes working-class consciousness in the interests of the status quo. The dominant class effectively diffuses a false consciousness among the masses who are thus rendered incapable of defending their own class interests. In other words, a dominant ideology functions to incorporate the working class into capitalist society, thereby maintaining social cohesion.

When you are done with primative theory as it began in early systems you can move into Postmodernism, Social control and democracy as it exists in the modern age.

Democracy and freedom are the central values of American society. But they've come to mean so many different things that they're almost meaningless. We find them being used to support the most anti-democratic policies. As mere propaganda slogans, they're utilized by individuals and pressure groups to lend a halo of "Americanism" to their own private conquest of an ever larger share of the people's power.

In “Where have all the intellectuals gone” Frank Furedi discusses how postmodernism has - by denying that truth exists - downgraded the value of a quest for knowledge, how the idea that education is valuable in itself has been replaced by an instrumentalist approach whereby anything that does not have immediate economic value is regarded as valueless and a resulting politics of inclusion has resulted in a decline in standards not only of education but also of critical thinking.

“The cumulative effect of the politics of inclusion is a docile and conformist public”

[edit on 27-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Didn't anyone see that dark and light side of the moon scape(sat imaging)

There is no dark side of the moon DOH!

why aren't there ever any plausible topics discussed here?

There are thousand of threads here on just about every topic... try search

Isn't anyone else friggin tired of all this UFO/alien crap? I mean honestly there is no proof at all of any kind to support this nonsense. The whole topic is in syndication and it's getting old already.

No what we ARE tired of is people that feel they need to sign up to a UFO Conspiracy Alien web site and tell us we are wasting our time. No one forced you to come in, no one forced you to post... and no one will be sad to see you leave

[edit on 28-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

There is no dark side of the moon DOH!

He might have been talking about the Pink Floyd album.

Otherwise our skeptical amigos here might want to realise, sticklers for truth and proof as they appear to be, that the "dark" side of the moon is constantly changing as it is on Earth. There is a FAR side of the moon which cannot be seen for Earth due to a harmony of the rotations but it isnt always dark.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Fair play to the Indians for actually getting off their butts and sending a probe to have a close look at the Moon. We've sent (the US/Russia/UK and China) satellites upto orbit to look down and either spy on us or our 'enemies' or for communication purposes , but no -one has recently sent a 'modern' upto the minute probe since the 60's 70's and why not?

If there ARE bases up there I predict that the Indian probe wil have a 'malfunction'of some sort or 'collision' with another piece of space debris before being able to view the surface, and even if there AREN'T any bases (providing no 'accidents' occur) there it may actually give us a good close look and accuratley scan the surface for future colonisation.

If there ARE bases then maybe we can say with finality that 'aliens' exist but more likely the US Government will step in and say " Erm , that's OUR base , its like, totally top secret, so secret we didn't want ANYONE knowing about it" or some other BS like that. therefore 'aliens' don't exist.
But like earlier stated India will tow the US line of " No bases , or aliens, come again" because the US has already threatened to stop their aid pacakages ( Probably).

The probe won't reach the Moon to take pictures and even if it did they'll be doctored by the time we get to see them, unles the Indians take the bull by the horns and just post all their pictures live and uneditied. ( No hope of that happeing)

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

India doesnt need US aide, the sum of aide is a paltry 81 million by the US since USA slashed indian aide under the premise that India voted against them too often at the UN.

Besides which India recieved over 800 million from the UK in aide and has plenty other significant aide coming in. I doubt very much USA has any control over India now, India is a super power in its own right, one of the fastest growing emerging economies in the world, a huge popualtion, a huge military and nuclear weapons.

India isnt some backwater third world nation anymore.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Oh I know that India isn't some 'backwater' third world country now, They own lots of land here in the UK, and have had the money to purchase said land, Look how many curry houses and corner shops they have.....

Seriously though I sincerely hope that they broadcast the truth about the moon without outside influences, from any other Governments either US or UK. either the bases show up or they don't , either way we get nice clear new pictures of our closest celestial neighbour.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

My inclination would be that IF India is investigating with a purpose, then I suspect the purpose will be in gathering enough evidence to threaten the US closet coverup masters to disclose to the UN partners what they know.

I know the EU and UN as a whole arent particularly thrilled at even the possiblity that USA has such technology unilaterally or that they might be making those kind of decisions on their own. Im pretty sure if they had enough proof and threatened to out them, they would get "brought into the loop" which would suit our own corrupt governments just fine.

The irony is although the UK and other countries can keep secrets, this scale of secret just wont ever stay secret if it reaches the mainstream UK defence and military structures. UK for all its sins doesnt have the quasi commercial politics of USA and its far harder to pee in private for our blessed ministers.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

if your interested go to afterlife knowledge site & read bruces article on the gathering I think you'll find it very interesting

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
IF the Indian probe DOES find bases on the moon I will be the first to congratulate the Indian nation by going to Westmead Halal and buy 2 lots of chicken Tikka Masalla , ( with naan bread) and I may even go so far as to purchase Bombay potatoes for 2..
And if they DON'T find bases I may have to go to a chinese takeaway instead as punishment for their lack of progress..
Here's hoping coz the Indians nicer than the local Chinese.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix]I doubt very much USA has any control over India now,

Irrelevant...

Relevant...

NASA To Work With India on Moon Mission

SIGN HERE

NASA Administrator Mike Griffin and Indian Space Research Organization Chairman G. Madhavan Nair

SOURCE: NASA

There goes the neighborhood

[edit on 30-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well that about sums it up then, although I didnt expect India to be announcing aything anyway.

Bottom line is that nobody is going to give up that sort of information easily, its going to take trench warfare to find out whats behind the veils of secrecy.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
IF the Indian probe doesn't find a base or anything other than rocks and dust, what then?

Will the believers give up the idea of moon bases, towers and buildings?

Or will India just be considered a NASA puppet becasuse they 'hid' all the good stuff?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
IF the Indian probe doesn't find a base or anything other than rocks and dust, what then?

Will the believers give up the idea of moon bases, towers and buildings?

Or will India just be considered a NASA puppet becasuse they 'hid' all the good stuff?

As the last poster showed, India signed on with NASA in partnership which most likely means they are now bound by the same "classified data" rules as NASA are.

So yes, id imagine India just become another piece in the puzzle.

Thats not to say there are Moon Bases, simply that NASA saying there arent means absolutely nothing except a lying organisation making a statement whose validity cant be taken at face value since they are dictated to by a hardcore crew of absolute liars (NSA, CIA, god only knows who else).

Like I said, its not the truth someones just gong to pop out tomorrow and tell anyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join