It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Were Fed "Pre-Prepared" Faeces: Family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

The family who is suing Sydney's Coogee Bay Hotel for allegedly serving them human faeces has claimed the excrement had been pre-prepared by hotel staff and wasn't necessarily meant for them.

Jessica Whyte, who ate the "poo" from a bowl of complimentary ice cream while at the pub with her husband Steve and three children three weeks ago, told the Nine Network the dish appeared to have been made before they even arrived.
Link

"My friend thought I was over-reacting, but when she smelt it, she started screaming: 'Oh my god, they've served us s---."
Link

It's a really gross thing that has been perpetrated on this poor woman, but I gotta admit, I laughed for nearly five minutes after reading this. It seems so comical and was such a bizarre thing to read in the headlines today. To actually go to a deeper level and consider it happening to myself however, soon straightened me out. This woman and her family showed a lot of restraint. I don't know how I would have reacted.

[edit on 26/10/2008 by Beelzebubba]

Mod Note: Breaking General News Posting Guidelines- Please Review This Link

And most importantly, the submission must be made via the 'submit' News Button
located on the toolbar at the top of the page.

[edit on 26/10/08 by Jbird]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
read both news.com.au and smh.com.au reports on this. sounds like they were complete t * a t s in the restaurant, and if i had been serving them, would have crapped in their food as well!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Beelzebubba

The only think I can really say about this is someone should end up going to jail. They ought to have DNA evidence so it should hopefully just be a matter of time.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
There have been some interesting twists in this case. The Pub in question is vehemently denying the allegations (as to be expected). Apparently a staff member at the pub tasted the ice-cream in question as well and she maintains it was nothing other than chocolate. Both sides have had tests performed to test what is substance was and both have come back with different results.The alleged victims apparently asked for $1 million to keep quiet about the whole thing. What is most sinister is the fact that the family whom this was perpetrated on have connections to two other pubs in the area and this is casting doubt on the veracity of their claims.

Not a bad way to kill off your competition...

[edit on 29/10/2008 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Beelzebubba

Yes also interesting points. I would think the physical evidence would be what proves the case though.

top topics

join