It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA UFO comp vid: Buckethead UFO Ride - REAL NASA Footage!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I wasn't sure where to post please forgive. This is something that I saw last year when I first was starting to get into ufo's and conspiracies in general. When I came across it, I realized right away some things I believe are debunked were in it, but I kept watching anyway. And tapping my toe. Some things on the video I have found no explination for nor have I seen on other video. I am no expert by any means and I expect this to be thrashed, but imo this is the best ufo comp on the internet because the way the music goes with the images - and some are really strange. Please feel free to hammer the material but I am hoping a couple of my favorites are questioned. Thanks.
Oh yeah, Buckethead played guitar for G&R and he wears a mask and a kfc bucket on his head.

ColoradoJens

[edit on 25-10-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
ok... now if you'll only explain to me why the music's complimentary nature to the video footage is of any importance at all...?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The music is very avant garde. Where did it come from outer space?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Resinveins

thanks for the response. Did you like the video and did you see anything on it that has not been disputed? Like I said, I came across this a while back and re-stumbled on it recently going through old files - I still think that the guy did a good job for a you tube quality vid that drew my attention - perhaps it's not the best vid or even close - do you have any links to better ones youy can suggest? The music is inconsequential to the evidence other than it is well paced and again, has a couple of things that I can't find explination for. Is it ok to like it for it's presentation - acknowledging errors within? Also, I didn't make the vid, never said I did and if it is inferred please tell me.

ColoradoJens

[edit on 25-10-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

Hey TH3ON3,

If you saw what buckethead looked like, you may think he is from outerspace.

Ummm. Ok.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
If your goal was to make an artistically pleasing presentation, then I would say you have succeeded. I'm rather fond of bucketheads work. If that was your goal, I do indeed think this is probably not to place to post it.
The footage itself, I would imagine has been hashed to death numerous times here on ATS, as I think a judicious use of the search option will show you.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Whoa...you are not kidding. That's a little freaky deaky thing going on.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

Did I do something to upset you? As you kindly suggested, I searched for the footage that I cannot determine to be true/ruledout. I posted this and said I couldn't find it - I then asked if anyone saw something in this presentation that had NOT BEEN DEBUNKED -as I acknowledged that MUCH HAD. It is a music video with ufo footge on it - I said I wasn't positive where to put it. Considering your approach has been one of previous knowledge, please direct me to the appropriate thread. Thanks.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

And that is what he looks like ALL the time - even in the shower! (I made that up) - I'm no real fan, but the tune goes well with the vid in my opinion.

I am lame-o at embedding - here is another if you want bad dreams.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

this might be him, altho it could be just a fan.

Thanks for the heads up on the music, tbh I had never heard of bucket but what i have heard so far is interesting so I'll be listening to more very soon.

The clips in the video are all fairly old and have probably been thrashed around here a lot.
My thoughts on the Shuttle footage are that a lot of the objects can be explained as either thunderstorms on the planet, ice or dust particles especially the Tether incident, but I am still intrigued by the Face on Mars.

Cheers bud

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
this...is...COOL!

What an awesome video! I have briefly seen some of this before but not extensively, it's good to know that NASA isn't stingy about releasing this kind of video, but me thinks they are holding the best stuff - you know, the stuff that would prove UFOs.

One bit of confusion though, why is the video quality from an organization like NASA so very rubbish? Black & white and grainy? Is this video footage from ages ago?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Pure and simple it is debris. Paint chips, ice, etc.

They are seen on EVERY SPACE FLIGHT from the early days to today. It is nothing new at all.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Reply to Good Wolf

Thanks for the comments! I know, much of the video has debunked shots in them; I am not sure about the footage - how old, recyceld etc it was before the guy made it - but I've asked the same questions - why such terrible camera work? I guess my point was not made clearly when I posted last night (I hardly remember) that even with all of its bs, this video had something to do with furthering my interest in UFO's -that's pretty much it - also, sweet avatar.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Ok... let me get this right the first time, just to be safe.

What you are asking is that we discuss a compilation consisting of clips that have already been about and discussed before because YOU have seen them before and because in this case, it was accompanied with Buckethead music???

If that is the case, then I'll be so bold and turn this thread into a discussion about why it is so hard for people to do a simple search, go through existing threads and contribute to those?

EDIT: after rethought... Though I initially would say that this was a waste of time, I do agree that this "new" video in it's composition... presents... the clips better. And in a way that could be useful from the point of view that a good presentation is more likely to cause these clips to reach a larger amount of people. We simply like looking at "nice and interesting" things.
But... on the other side. The music that accompanies the clips does not at any time prove anything or contribute to any disclosure in any way or shape. It's nice and I do enjoy a good Buckethead. But from an investigative point of view, it fails... Aesthetics: 1 - Substance: 0

I would honestly suggest keeping to the original threads about the various clips or the compilation since contribution there in some cases could lead to new points of views and/or revelations when seen in reference to those things already discussed.

Sry for initial bashing, there's just so much attention seeking aroud here at.

[edit on 26/10/08 by flice]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

It took you five minutes to read the OP? Sorry about that. There is no other thread on ATS regarding this video. Why is it so bad I posted something, acknowledging the errors but again, there are a few clips that I CANNOT FIND HERE? Also, I simply used it as an example of something that inititally got me interested - as a point, often the debunked and obvious are what draws in someone with no knowledge. I take it you are a UFO expert who has all threads regarding every clip from the video memorized here on ATS; if so, it's suprising you would have wasted five minutes of your time here. Again, sorry to piss you off.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by flice

It took you five minutes to read the OP? Sorry about that. There is no other thread on ATS regarding this video. Why is it so bad I posted something, acknowledging the errors but again, there are a few clips that I CANNOT FIND HERE? Also, I simply used it as an example of something that inititally got me interested - as a point, often the debunked and obvious are what draws in someone with no knowledge. I take it you are a UFO expert who has all threads regarding every clip from the video memorized here on ATS; if so, it's suprising you would have wasted five minutes of your time here. Again, sorry to piss you off.

ColoradoJens

With all due respect... how long did you spend searching before giving up and post this?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Reply to Flyce

Well, how long does it take you to type in Buckethead NASA VIDEO in the search function? About that long. Why are you wasting more time here? If you have an issue, bring it up with the mods - re-read the thread as in almost every post I re-state my intentions, ask for appropriate threads, ask if there are ANY other vids like this, and again, RESTATE why I posted. Sorry if you feel it is egocentric to post something that is personal in reflection of my journey here. Again, if that pisses you off, go away.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

It doens't piss me off per say, but it annoys me that people are too lazy to sift through the existing ufo threads themselves...

You talk gloriously of how you want to be directed to threads like this, with clips like this, you want to know more, you have an interest in the ufo subject.
Now if that is so... with all that hunger and interest. Why are you asking for links or directions when ATS has this magnifiscent search function, along with forums actually being devided up into different sections for easy access?

Final word, I'm no expert, but for the most of the time I consider myself able enough to write something in the search form and start from there.
At this point to be honest I think it's very little that does not exist on ATS.

Persistance.... diciplin.... reason.... that goes a long way.

Now I will most definately "Go away"... have fun.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Reply to Flice

Hey Flice, after an hour or two of reflection (again -please re-read - I put this up a little tipsy last night late) - you are in the right. To detract from any true research is a distraction of sorts. Also, I came off way too strong in defense (can I corollate a hangover?) and for that I apologize.

I think I'm going to staqrt another thread based iupon my watery ideas of: This video, although PREDOMINANTLY bogus, somehow caught my attention and got me interested in the subject. Are there any other examples of what really got you into the subject and why? It's more for my own curiosity and if aptly titled, perhaps it will only attract those interested - sorry again for coming off so strong; I knew my first foray into UFO was going to be blasted but you have to start somewhere. I should have posted in Chit-chat. Live and let learn?

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Buckethead s' playing lacks soul IMO...ive played guitar over 20 years and players like blind boy fuller and howlin wolf have more soul and are far more interesting...sides who cares about buckethead whats up with that lost in space lookin vid you posted? lol looks so old school

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join