It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs and possible "alien"!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
We went out one night just to look around since this was my first time out there and video taped some unusuall happenings if you will. I did not see anything with my eyes at first but when I reviewed the tape there it was hidding behind a tree well looking at us from behind the tree. Then as I paned to the left you dont see it anymore and you see the "alien" move just watch it in high quality on you tube. The quality still sucks but you really can see it clearly from the original!

We really did not have a visual with our eyes until I reviewed it on my cp. And please do not be immature with comments or Ill just pull it off and never post anything else on here ever again! Thank you.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-10-2008 by hovernator]

[edit on 25-10-2008 by hovernator]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hovernator

thanks for sharing the vid

interesting whatever it is ? what makes you think it's an Alien ?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
No idea, wildlife of somesort, almost looked like a deer in someways.

What exactly were you doing wandering around out in the middle of nowhere with the camera anyway, what was your point in being out there? From the way you were filming it looked like you were looking for something? Not sure what you expected to find out there in the woods?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
We knew this place was known for some activity dont care about mentioning the place so please dont ask

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I would say you're supposed orb is indeed an insect of one kind or another. The possible alien? I have no clue.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The orbs didn't seem like "orbs" but there does look to be something by the tree...

I would say something like an animal; but yes, the outline was indeed strange, and despite you enlargements and slow downs, it was still too blurry/quick to identify...

But why alien..? I mean I do not know of any personally, but I would not think they would be taking a midnight stroll in the woods...maybe hover above them looking for humans to abduct, but no long walks in wooded areas...but hey, E.T. was spotted in the woods by Keys and the gang, so maybe...

grammare edit!

[edit on 10/25/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
i saw lights in the woods
it looks like another car was parked on the other side of the trees to the left too. am i right? there are a lot of people out there are you sure it was not another person?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by siree

No other vehicles were in the vicinity and there is only one way in and one way out with a vehicle. We looked the place over before video taping so we made sure there was no one else around. thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Maybe I am missing something...

You are in the -woods- with a camera and flashlights... in the dark, and you are surpised when you pick up things that you cannot identify.

You want answers.. but you aren't willing to reveal the location of the incident?

We need much more information than a low quality youtube video and your anecdote.

From the available information..

.. insects and deer.

new topics

top topics

join