It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nicotine and Fluoride link

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Wow, great research and topic!

I hate the Flouridated and Chloridated Water. Those two chemicals are two of the most reactive chemicals known to man. The effects of these "free-radicals" is unpredictable and dangerous, especially when dissociated in water. Both make very strong acids.

That said, I don't think the Flouride in toothpaste is a problem as long as you spit it out. The Flouride rinse the dentist gives you seems to help. If you compare the quality of teeth in the US to other countries, you can see a significant difference. I brush once a day in the morning, and I have not had a cavity in my 35 years!

I did recently read (because my son ate some toothpaste) that an adult tube of toothpaste contains enough Flouride to KILL a 25 lb baby! That is pretty scary!

I also know that Cigar Smokers, people who roll their own, and people who chew "chaw" or "snus" don't have the cancer problems that cigarette smokers, and Skoal or Copenhagen users have. The long leaf, or natural tobacco doesn't create the negative health effects! It is the chemicals added to cigarettes, and the "glasses" or salts added to dip that cause the problems.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I'm not so sure it's the nicotine which provides all the benefits you mentioned. I think it's nicotinic acid (niacin), which is just oxidized nicotine. I take grams of niacin daily, and notice, among other things, much clearer thought processes and vastly improved working memory. Like from barely being able to think three moves ahead in chess, to thinking 10+ if needed.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I'm not so sure it's the nicotine which provides all the benefits you mentioned. I think it's nicotinic acid (niacin), which is just oxidized nicotine. I take grams of niacin daily, and notice, among other things, much clearer thought processes and vastly improved working memory. Like from barely being able to think three moves ahead in chess, to thinking 10+ if needed.

How much does this Niacin cost ya?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

Quite cheap, and I take a lot of it. I take the form that's bonded to inositol, and released slowly. Not the same as regular timed release. Inositol-hexanicotinate. Niacin will cause a histamine release, even in the slow-release form, to most people. You can balance the reaction by taking equal doses of ascorbic acid. 200 500mg pills of INH costs $8-12 at the local pharmacy store. I swallow 6 daily, along with 3-5 grams of ascorbic acid with bioflavinoids. The ascorbic acid is similarly priced, perhaps a little more. You will live a longer, healthier, more productive life taking niacin and ascorbic acid daily.

Realized I should have mentioned, I take 1 gram thrice daily of INH; ~1.5 grams ascorbic acid with lemon flavinoids 3 times daily. You don't want to swallow 3 grams of niacin all at once! Also, a single capsule may do you just fine. I am fighting off various pathogens with this protocol as well, so need the higher doses.

Niacin improved short-term memory by up to 40% at a moderate dose of 141.7 mg three times per day (425 mg total per day). Other studies indicate that this may be because Niacin is necessary for the healthy functioning of an enzyme that neutralizes several brain toxins that are known to interfere with normal healthy brain metabolism and clear thinking.

niacin-memory

At very high doctor-prescribed therapeutic doses, such as 3000 mg per day, Niacin has also been shown to increase the lifespan of men who had heart attacks by 11 percent longer than was expected in an eight-year U.S. Government-sponsored study of 8,341 men. Niacin was shown to be more effective than five leading blood-fat lowering drugs. Always consult your doctor before any use of niacin for a medical condition.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by unityemissions]

[edit on 5-1-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So just some thoughts, and a link or two for food for thought.

I use long-cut chew, and generally have some in quite frequently.

Here is an interesting summary article I found doing a google search on "Nicotein benefits" How valid is it, I do not know, but it's worth a look.

Nicotein Benefits summary page

Now on the conspiracy side of things, is it possible the NWO is planning on a mass test/social event that smokers would be immune or resistant to due to our nicotein use? perhaps a malaria-based type disease or chemical weapon? as I recall, but may be wrong, nicetein helps prevent or treat malaria in earlier years?

Food for thought..

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Cygnis]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by beefragafragious

OMG this should be a public broadcast announcement on every TV / Radio and news paper the world over.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
nixon created the ATF in 1972. But why does the ATF include tobacco? Tobacco law enforcement was never a big issue prior to that time. Was this to enforce incised tax on tobacco sales? Not likely. To catch growers that did not declare their tobacco or pay their duty? Possibly, but I never heard of such a thing becoming an issue. This took place around the time that water fluoridation was being massively pushed by the US government. There have been heavy amounts of fluoride recently discovered in cigarettes, reportedly helping in the 'freeze drying' process. Its conceivable, simply given Nixons direct involvement, that one of the functions of the ATF was to regulate and conceal fluoride supplementation in cigarettes. Its all just too weird to be a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
wow, glad i found this thread....i just started smoking for no apparent reason 3 years ago, probably due to stress or just to look cool.i have quit for weeks at a time and felt noticeably different, no way else to describe it really - then one day light up again. i am currently trying to quit again, but i think i will check out the nicotine gum.

i prefer to use baking soda as to toothpaste, probably due to reading the poison warning on the paste - if i'm not supposed to swallow this, why would i wanna brush my teeth with it?

which brings me to my question: some days our city water tastes really odd, you can taste the chlorine and fluoride in it - other days it is fine. earlier today i was doing some yardwork and looked inside the white water hose - it was caked with green algae!!!! when i am working outside i drink water from THAT HOSE!!!! i also noticed when i get a glass from the tap for the nite and don't drink it, it is GREEN the next day!!! wtf is up with my water supply?!?!?!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
reply to post by moocowman

Not to worry. Apparently they no longer Fluoridate the water in the UK, either.

www.anhcampaign.org...

[edit on 26/10/08 by Lebowski achiever]

keep in mind that the English are tea drinkers, fluoridated water notwithstanding.

Tea contains high levels of fluoride. And so, it only makes sense why the British rulers saw fit to shove it down the throats of their population for the last few hundred of years! Perhaps 'tea time' should be called 'meds time'.

I doubt they knew about fluorides property of bonding with aluminum, or other neuro-toxic effects. But, its a good bet that they always recognized that tea made people more easily controlled.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
That was a very informative Post eefragafragious , I always wondered why I felt so good after smoking a Cigarette . Calm , content , unstressed , and relaxed . I can see how that could become very physiologically addictive to a person over time .

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Iodine intake immediately increases the excretion of fluoride.

Iodine also chelates some other heavy metals including mercury and lead and bromide.

Fluoride is not removed by any other chelator or detoxifying technique.

Iodine can be obtained in Iodized table salt...
...or is easily absorbed through the skin using Povidone-iodine based liquid like Betadine.

The Japanese consume on average 50 times the amount of Iodine compared to most people in the west...
...sourcing it from seaweed and other sea food...
...and naturally avoid some western diseases as a result.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Isnt nicotine something that can trigger cancer, not the smoke and everything else in a cigarette, but the nicotine itself, no matter how it is consumed?

So fluoride basically placetes you? I wonder what fluoride levels can be found in the drinking water used in the middle east. Everyone there seems to be on edge more, most noticably in the jews, where you have the direct comparison between those who grew up in Israel and those who grew up in America. Those who grew up in Israel resemble more your typical Arab/middle easterner and are easily confused with their fellow middle easterners which makes sense since thats where they were born and raised.

What I wonder about are the fluoride levels what makes the difference?
edit on 10-1-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by troubleshooter

The Japanese consume on average 50 times the amount of Iodine compared to most people in the west...
...sourcing it from seaweed and other sea food...
...and naturally avoid some western diseases as a result.

Japan is said to be depression central though, at least thats how its perceived at times. I wonder how it stacks up in that department compared to other countrie.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I'm now living a fluoride free life...

To be honest, it's really hard... Almost everything you drink contains fluoride. At home, it's easy to manage. When you go out, it gets real hard. Order coffee, Fluoride! Order food that has some sort of liquid in it, Fluoride! By the wrong type of bottled water, Fluoride! By beer, Fluoride!

The stuff is everywhere!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew82Melb
I'm now living a fluoride free life...

To be honest, it's really hard... Almost everything you drink contains fluoride. At home, it's easy to manage. When you go out, it gets real hard. Order coffee, Fluoride! Order food that has some sort of liquid in it, Fluoride! By the wrong type of bottled water, Fluoride! By beer, Fluoride!

The stuff is everywhere!

And have you seen any improvement in your life since avoiding Fluoride?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
interesting reply. Bottled water in the UK?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I was suffering of panic attacks and anxiety for a long time. I refused to use the treatment SEROXAT given by my doc.
I treated myself with GABA and Valerian.
Anyway I read about Fluoride and stopped using my Sodium Fluoride based toothpaste and my symptoms miraculous vanished in 2 DAYS.
I dont do any kind of treatment right now and i feel like I should.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join