It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news: Stephenville Texas buzzed by UFO's again!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Nice find, thanks for all the links.

Hmmm .... so the jets were 'training'? Sure they weren't out there looking for a round craft with lights circling around it??

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wow! Its seems to be really building up... the sightings.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Looks like jet afterburners to me. Sorry folks.

No need to apologize for your premature certainty in spite of the nearly indiscernible footage. Most people tend to make prematurely certain statements like yours and don't even realize it. At least you admit it.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Looks like jet afterburners to me. Sorry folks.

I was in the USAF for 4 years. I would sit on the flight line every night and watch F-16s take off. Their after burners are more of a purple/bluish/white color, not orange.

EDIT: Like this.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

That's right...

The time they were redish or orange was 15 years ago

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I think the video footage and the testimony are nothing to write home about compared to some other stories out there. But... it is recent, and it is near the same area where other sightings occurred earlier in the year. Yes, it is another intelligently controlled non-airplane, non-helicopter, hovering craft of unknown origin sighted, like many others. We've already seen many of those and we have radar returns from them.

What surprises me is how many people are now willing to come forward and not fear ridicule, also how the media seems to be responsible and report without making any judgments, the way the media is supposed to, which is in fact very rare, it's common for journalists to give value judgment on testimony of such things things and patronize the sheeple while ridiculing the witnesses. It seems to support the theories purporting that gradual disclosure is already taking place.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

now that is some helpful info.. thanks for posting it

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
S+F kinda makes me wish that i lived in texas *insert emo tear here*...i've only seen one ufo and it was when i was going through georgia on my way to florida for a family vacation about 13 years ago...oh well...maybe there will be full disclosure soon..

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The new Stephenville footage looks much like this "thing" captured over Romania sometime during 2008:

www.disclose.tv...

Doesnt it?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Jets dont fly with their afterburners on, and those look nothing like afterburners unless youve never seen a jet use its afterburner. Flying along through the air with your afterburner on just doesnt happen.

Ohh and to close that point, for them to be that size they would ahve tobe flying below the legal level and at very close range you would clearly hear three jets, they arent exactly quiet.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Starred and flagged.

Hopefully, things will heat up leaving the government(s) forced to speak up.

Peace,
FK

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Not for a long time to come
However the issue is back in the mainstream press, this story and a couple of others are in the News today, some older news on major new stations, its all good. Maybe people will start to get used to the idea which is more important than anything else and we will get to a point where its time for society to take these issues seriously instead of behaving like kids in denial

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
S& F as well...it is actually pretty cool that the media hasn't added it's usual ridicule to the accounts. Hope that more people who witnessed it were able to catch some clearer shots.

Will be watching this thanks!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fromtheheart66

Yup, they certainly are, and there will be more and more because thats the way its meant to be. Ah D4rk Kn1ght nice to see you, still preaching to those that dont want to hear though my friend. At least you tried.

Respects

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Finally some decent mainstream ufo coverage that is reasonably objective. I didn't hear anyone speak of aliens though so it could be anything including the military test flying some new technology.

Not every ufo is extra-terrestial. Lets wait and see what develops!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
We can take ONE thing from this..

it is reasonably CERTAIN that the Stephensville UFO sightings have been of man made secret aircraft used by the U.S. Military. there must be a base somewhere around that area, a top secret base, where they fly out of and back into, which explains there being all these multiple sightings always in Stephensville.

if it were aliens, why the heck would they keep buzzing past Stephensville? lol .. this is what convinced me that this is man-made stuff people are seeing here. Which is FREAKING SCARY if you ask me..

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
We can take ONE thing from this..

it is reasonably CERTAIN that the Stephensville UFO sightings have been of man made secret aircraft used by the U.S. Military. there must be a base somewhere around that area, a top secret base, where they fly out of and back into, which explains there being all these multiple sightings always in Stephensville.

if it were aliens, why the heck would they keep buzzing past Stephensville? lol .. this is what convinced me that this is man-made stuff people are seeing here. Which is FREAKING SCARY if you ask me..

do you have any proof of this? i'm intrested in seeing how you came to that conclusion.

can you prove what was inside it, or what it actually was? or is this just your opinion and you actually have no idea like the rest of us?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There was a caller last night on C2C, during the second hour (around 2:45 etz) who said people were seeing things in the Texas sky right then. The caller was basically dismissed, even though she attempted to toss a couple names around and was very enthusiastic about what she was witnessing, but Whitely Strieber was fielding questions for his guest.

I was doing two things at once, and was caught off guard by her call and missed the name of the town she said this was occuring in. I kept coming here today and refreshing the main page, to see if others may have witnessed it and finally saw this thread.

So what happened in Texas last night? Anyone catch the name of the town where people were seeing lights in the sky?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Interestin' thread UFOreailty!

I would just like to comment on how many times the government says when UFOs are government crafts, they always seem to fay F-16s. Can't they mix up their fake explanations and not give us the old F-16 lie to us again and again?
Their reasoning and explanations behind what these unidentified flying objects are is making me question our governments brilliance. (if you didn't hint at the sarcasm in the previous sentence, it's there, just difficult to convey with only text).

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Exactly. I think it is unlikely that ET craft would be flying over the same place more than once. And the fact that no one mentioned seeing any aliens probably implies that 1)military testing something new or 2)a covert mission of some sort.

By the way I do think our military has their own saucer fleet as has been described in detail by many. Most of them are allegedly reverse engineered replicas of zeta-reticulae craft.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join