It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia should take advantage of global crisis: Medvedev

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Russia should take advantage of global crisis: Medvedev

www.tmcnet.com

Russia should take advantage of the ongoing global financial crisis to accelerate its reforms and modernise various sectors of the economy, President Dmitry Medvedev has said underscoring that the country has 'not yet fallen' into the turmoil and has chance to avoid this.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
this is the greatest thing i ever read from russia .
Iceland was recently begging Russia for 5.4 billion $ aid .
www.russiatoday.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
Belarus is asking too ...
it seems many nations are looking towards China and Russia for aid
while US imperial empire is on verge of economic collapse and civil unrest , Russia has a much more better economy than West ...

Russia should take advantage and destroy fascist american hegemony during the crisis , ONCE AND FOR ALL ...

the iron is hot and russia just needs to strike the hammer on the right moment

www.tmcnet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-10-2008 by sadchild01]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hows about destroy the elitte and leave us poverty stricken and innocent bystanders here alone??? Just a thought

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
things are getting better and better , time to dump the dollar

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

During a US election too. I just have this feeling Russia is going to chance it again very soon Georgia style in another state on its border. If there's ever a chance to stop NATO enlargement into Ukraine it's got to be now. There may well never be another opportunity.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by sadchild01

During a US election too. I just have this feeling Russia is going to chance it again very soon Georgia style in another state on its border. If there's ever a chance to stop NATO enlargement into Ukraine it's got to be now. There may well never be another opportunity.

Then who's next after that? Poland? Germany? France?
Never wish for another country to get invaded
many innocent people and kids die

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hmm. There's nothing to indicate Russia isn't under someone 'bads' control, and using a large, oppourtunistic and deadly sudden strike could lead towards the New World. Think about it: Russia attacks poor country during almost-global financial crisis, massive casualties, Concerned Mothers rally for a US/NATO reprisal. More power granted to NATO and UN to prevent similar catastophes. Just a thought.

But Russia certainly does have a huge oppourtunity. Their economy is doing gangbusters, while the rest of the world is fading into economic stagnation. A huge oppourtunity just fell into the collective laps of Russia, and I can only hope they do something good, like, oh I don't know, help other people.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by A Spider]

[edit on 25-10-2008 by A Spider]

top topics

join