It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to survive an interstellar war on our soil..?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
lmao acid.....

I have tried that already in the past, she likes
to be bathed, hell she even sits in the shower
waiting for the water to be turned on.

Must be an aquatic species.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
With respect, I don't understand how anyone can arrive at the conclusion that we would be an "unbeatable" opponent to them. Simply considering the fact that they are in possession of technology that allows them to travel the universe and arrive here in the first place then it's very reasonable to assume that their weaponary is just as advanced.

If they have the energy sources to power a craft that gets them here to planet Earth then think about the power their weapons systems must be capable of?

I don't think Aliens would arrive on Earth just to start a fight with each other, if they did I think that would be the end of our survival as a species.

Can someone tell me from a logical, scientifical point of view how we would be unbeatable?

Maybe its wrong to assume that just because they can get here, their weapons are extremely powerful. Who know's?

[edit on 1/11/08 by Death_Kron]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

as far as i know,because aliens are made of flesh and blood.we have weapons to destroy flesh and blood,and are naturally a very violent/warlike species.

we would walk all over anything...6 billion people to throw at them,an unbreakable spirit in the face of adversity,and a will to survive.see,vietnam,somalia,afghanistan,iraq and thast just the people who have stood up to america recently.we,as a species are not going down without a hell of a fight.

what have they got technology wise that we couldnt steal and reverse engineer?
where would their will and passion to win be?

a cornered opponent is the most dangerous...now imagine six billion cornered opponents.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by seriously,who cares?]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by seriously,who cares?

Well I admire your fighting spirit, and I would be one of those 6 billion fighting if it come down to it. But realistically we wouldnt stand a chance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join