It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth World War- video See what the media masters don't want you to know.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Interesting video that covers topics which seem to be ongoing. I havn't finished t yet, but feel it may be of interest. I'll post more after finishing the video, which is just over an hour long. It discusses globalization and what they call the "financial bomb".

Big Noise Tactical

[edit on 24-10-2008 by ADVISOR]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This is perhaps one of the most detailed documentaries which covers many countries attempts, by their people who have united, to try and take back their way of life.

From Argentina to South Korea and Italy during the G8, it shows the way people have peacefully rallied only to be disregarded by their nations representatives, in the interest of profits.

These people know where we are heading, because they have been there.
I know there is some thing to be learned from them, and that is what did or did not work.

It is your choice to see what the rest of the world has and is enduring. Deny the ignorance the media spreads, and see the truth.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Not anymore,

People will wake up.

No third or fourth world war. The elites project this, fine. But if they project this war, then they will fight it. If people go fight these wars.

Well at least the sheeple will blindly follow.

Its nonsense, all of it. People need to get smart or die without knowing what they are doing.

I'll say it again, the world has changed. The elites better get used to it

Waves at all the elites

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The elite crime families worldwide are running scared with targets on their foreheads and backs. They don't even trust their own security detail anymore.

Damn right people & their governments are uniting against it.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Yes, this video puts meat on the bones of the NWO/ globalization issue so often talked about here on ATS. It makes it crystal clear that all of us who are not part of that moneyed elite, worldwide, need to take action now to free ourselves of their strangling grip.

Its time to break those chains. I am going to forward this video web address to all my sleepy friends who haven't yet got a clue. Maybe the current financial crisis hurting their pension plans will give them pause enough to actually take the time to watch it.
I can only try.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
*%^$#! double post, sorry

[edit on 24-10-2008 by wayno]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
it is a wonderful reminder that we ALL share the same struggles. We are ALL connected...none of us is exempt from what is happening in the world.

We all have to go about our lives and it's easy to "forget" a reminder is always welcome.

What has happened in other parts of the world will happen here...eventually.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
The elite crime families worldwide are running scared with targets on their foreheads and backs. They don't even trust their own security detail anymore.

Damn right people & their governments are uniting against it.

I think you are a little confused, the elites own the governments, to the detrement of the masses, the governments are willing servants of thier elitest puppet masters.

Sailor

new topics

top topics

join