It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is Now here Proof! African Union Now OFFICIAL!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ok I know every one here has heard about the NWO, and the 4 Unions that would be the worlds government ( EU, The American Union, Asian Union, African Union) I don't know if its exactly in that order, but I know its more or less like that.

Look at what I stumbled upon on the Net today!

“Let this summit be the first step in an unstoppable march towards an integrated Africa. Our nation’s founding fathers realised a dream of regional economic integration,” Mr Kibaki added. “We must move their dream a level higher by looking beyond our regions and realising that this tripartite summit can lay the most formidable foundation in our long cherished dream of an African Economic Community.”

source : www.monitor.co.ug...

Its happening folks. The Amero is next!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
ermmm....African Union has existed for a while.

Last year, the group discussed becoming the United States of Africa: South Africa and Libya objected (I believe) See here:

A mbitious plan for a new Africa: Welcome to the United States of Africa

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
LOL! Only six years later! Thanks for this breaking news.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
UN EU ASIAN UNION and AFRICAN UNION

I can see ahuge world war between these 4 Unions to see who will be the actual one world ruling Union ....
Prepare ....it has been happening and is about to get worse ..as we get closer to the END RESULTS .

I bet it will be the UN as the One World Beast Country ....

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You know what I mean. I meant that sooner or later theirs only going to be about 6 countries in world. Its happening

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
whats left is the NA union and We (Canada) will never agree!!

viva la Resistance!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SauberBMW

viva la Resistance!!!

I thought that was what the SPP is for?

The Security and Prosperity Agreement between the US and Canada.

www.spp.gov...

www.globalresearch.ca...

Please correct me if I am wrong but it would seem Canada has already agreed!

[edit for spelling]

[edit on 24-10-2008 by afaik]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SauberBMW

viva la Resistance!!!

How do you plan to "Resistance!!!" without the right to bear arms?

Sailor

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by afaik

Please correct me if I am wrong but it would seem Canada has already agreed!

no, Harper was the one who agreed without consulting any Canadian citizen. we (Canadians) love Americans just not enough to become one with you guys.( we hate and i mean hate your government and Bush and Harper)

Originally posted by Sailor1

How do you plan to "Resistance!!!" without the right to bear arms?

trust me, gun control in Canada aint the greatest thing and plus, not even the cops or military and Quebec for that matter would agree with the union

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Americans don't want the NAU anymore than Canadians do my friend. But in the end I don't think it will matter what we want.

And about revolution, I hear that every day here in this forum. Its easy to talk about but when it comes down to it, every one is just a scared little sheeple. People will be so scared when # hits the fan they'll beg for a NAU or NWO or whatever it is they wanna do with us. Theres even people chipping themselves with RFIDs. What does that tell you about us humans? I think they've done a pretty good job brainwashing us let me tell ya.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Truthseeker31]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Resistance? In my Canada? You make me laugh.

I've spoken to hundreds of people on the subject, and most simply don't even wan't to think about it. I've done my best to convince people, but they've all jsut brushed me off as a crazy. The brainwashing here is jsut as bad as anywhere else, and with things like NAFTA and the Prosperity agreement it's getting harder to see how people can just brush something like this off. But they can.

If there's a Canadian resistance, expect it to hide out in Nunavut and bust up the occassional building, but little else. In fact, an alarming number are in favor of such a union, the biggest thing being "Well DURRRR bigger army they can't make us join." Too bad the people in control want us to join.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Yeah, I heard about this. Thanks for posting it though. Its starting to look like a game of Risk.. I got dibs on European Territory!! And I call red!

No but really, its a scary thing because once there are only 4 unions as opposed to hundreds of countries there will only be up to 3 allies per union. So if a war broke out it would be insane!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by A Spider

please don't tell me that you wouldn't fight and die defending your freedom and rights because i sure would.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

So if a war broke out it would be insane!

I believe the whole purpose of the unions is to inhibit the chance for war and at the same time strengthen the fundamentals of the economies of the individual countries.

I also believe the country borders stay as they are. I highly doubt the kings and Republics that make up the governments are just going to hand over the keys to the land they have occupied for thousands of years.

Its worth it to be apprehensive though. It could make it easier to rape the land of its resource even more and easier for corruption at the top...at least the way I see it.

We already have a corporatist world anyway though..so it couldn't be too much worse.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by abelievingskeptic]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
There's also the South American Union which was formed several months ago. There was an article in the LA Times about it and an ATS thread as well. Maybe some one can post those here. I haven't the time to search right this second.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
A single world democracy would not necessarily be a bad thing. One imposed on us on the other hand should not be tolerated. I don't see it happening in the current world environment. Not only that, but can you just imagine what the campaign would be like if the 'Secretary General' position at the UN were decided by a world-wide vote??? ROTFLMAO!!!

new topics

top topics

join