It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO’s drain power from nuclear facilities?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
More than likely UFOs seen near power lines are simply reading frequency and voltage.

They've been seen near fossil fueled plants as well as nuclear.

There are no mysteries about loading on a high voltage power system.
It's easily monitored and in fact, station load figures as well as outages of any kind are reported to the governments of the state as well as the Feds.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Cant’ be changed any more, due to limited time to change the header.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by aceace

I have seen this one, but it looked to computerized that I have Doubs on this one

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
ufoguy.tripod.com...

Check out these pics of the Slovenia UFO being chased by a NATO helicopter.

They start about 1/3 down the page, interesting.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Great find. It looks like they really have their hands full with these orbs. That reminds me once about a British helicopter chasing bright orbs.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
There was an electricity blackout at 14.10.2008 in Ljubljana and other cities in Slovenia. The same day as many people in Slovenia saw UFOs. The official statetement is that blackout was because of a broken 10kV electrical cable. But they didn’t say why or who teared the cable.

Check there official statements:

RTV Slovenija

Triera.net

“Polovica mesta je za nekaj minut ostala brez električne energije nekaj po 22. uri.” from Triera.net

Translation:
Half of the capital city without electricity for a few minutes, after 10pm.

“Zaradi mrka je za okoli pol minute z ekranov izginila tudi televizijska slika.” - from Triera.net

Translation:
That means that TV picture dissapeared for a half minute.

And that is really interesting:

“Kot nam je povedal Miklavčič, so bili nekaj dlje časa zaradi okvare prizadeti tudi odjemalci Telekoma Slovenije.”

Translation:
As said mr. Miklavčič, users of Telekom Slovenija were without service for a longer time.

Maybe that explains why telephones and mobile phones stopped working on 14.10.2008 at UFO sightings.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

That’s strange indeed, good find anonymous , it makes the truth a bit closer to the story, sorry for my late reply

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
There have been many sightings of UFO activity near nuclear facilities over the years. I believe it was Walter Chronkite that witnessed such an event.
To say that the objective of this is to steal power is juvinile at best. (my Opinion) I believe it is a part of an elaborate plan to decieve the public somehow. Im not sure why or what the intentions are, however Jaques Vallee would call it a "Control System" Control What? Who knows.
If ET is of extraterrestrial origin, then it would be very diffcult to explain what thier intentions are. To save us from Nuclear demise? I doubt it but it is possible. Its like asking an anthill" what are your intentions?.............To build an anthill" I suppose..

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyb98201

Its always guessing what the real intensions are to temper with power on nuclear installations by UFO´s maybe your right and do they make small adjustments that causes a short power loss , But then again we never hear from nuclear installation that there was a almost meltdown . Only after the damage is done.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I think it’s not possible for a UFO to drain power from a powerstaion it would need to source from the grid. It may be possible to magnetically couple to the power source but that would only allow a miniscule drain as compared to the overall output of the grid. If the powerstation went off line it was because it was swiched off line ether on purpose by the powerstation operators or by fault. If the powerstaion went off line the grid would still be supplied from powerstations elsewhere. Even a UFO couldn’t draw all the power from the grid to blackout everywhere there must have been a fault in the grid system to shutdown part of the city.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
with out any source of point of reference it is hard to tell

but as a physics guru and and electronics buff that did not look like any special effects or camera glitch

it did appear like en.wikipedia.org...

witch is associated with jnaudin.free.fr...

using extremely high voltage this can very efficient

www.stardrivedevice.com...

it is in theory very possible

www.youtube.com...

www.infinite-energy.com...

electrical power why not safe nuclear power why not mit seems to think cold fusion is reel but the big money is saying no cause free or cheap means no or little money they want big money but could these et-s have detected something that says they took advantage of this knowledge in a big nuclear power plant in some way but needed to interfere with its operation to find out what

lets face it unlimited power big money will lose more power but not unlimited they gain a bit so they know it can be done and most likely own a patient on it in a form that falls far short of its true potential and most likely miss leading in how it actually works it is exposeable if we can find it and it is most likely in plain sight

my bet is the technology is in use in that power plant and to that end i will give mit a call will they expose it opps most likely

mit is not shy they will follow it up the signs point to the idea they are looking for might be in that power plant

top topics

<< 1   >>

join