It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Border Patrol creates a 100 Mile Constitution Free Zone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Read This.

Just some good information on all the craziness that is happening and how our liberties are being stripped away slowly before our eyes. I bet none of the main news sources are even covering this kind of stuff so it's important we inform ourselves.

Tell me your thoughts.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Mcloud313]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mcloud313

A previous thread was created about this topic.

It was also covered on Wednesday evening's 6pm Lou Dobbs show on CNN.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I have a problem with the ACLU map that shows all of Michigan, and parts of Wisconsin and Illinois in this constitution free zone. Technically, Lake Michigan is the only Great Lake completely within the U.S. borders and it's much farther from our international border with Canada than 100 miles. Maybe they consider Lake Michigan international waters? I bet they would have a problem with the Chinese and Russian navy doing exercises in any of the Great Lakes, much less Lake Michigan.

Just go to Google maps and check the distance from the Canadian border. Basically, in the southern lower peninsula, if you are west of 127, and north bound 69, then your rights should still be safe. Then starting with Midland and going north to I-75, west of there should be safe. Now cut across from Roscommon to Kalkaska and most of that northern tip of the lower is inside the 100 mile constitution free zone. Most of the eastern U.P. west to about 41, and all of the Kewinaw peninsula is also in the constitution free zone.

I wonder about 100 miles from Indian reservations, if that is included considering they are more or less foreign countries within our borders. That would cover most of the western states.

Does anyone know why Lake Michigan is considered inside this 100 mile border zone? The ACLU wasn't too helpful in this respect.

I'll be posting this in every thread with this topic. Thanks for any replies in advance.

new topics

join