It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think this fly, is a spy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ok, so it's cold where I live now, not many insects outside anymore, the trees are dying and the leaves are all falling... However, I've noticed there always seems to be 1 fly buzzing around the house... The thing about this fly that strikes me as strange is I decided to just let it live is short 72 hour life span and die of old age... Ya I know I want to be nice... Well it's been over 6 days now and counting and this fly is still alive...

This got me thinking as I say to my grandmother "It's as if I'm being watched through the eyes of a fly"...

I start thinking about this and remember I've seen video footage on the possibility of using insects as spies... Fly's as spies? This can't be possible could it... I mean this fly has already surpassed it's life span by 3 days... Could be a number of different reasons for this, maybe not, but it's still odd...

Most "odd" thing of all about this fly, is it follows me everywhere I go... I go out into the living room, it's eventually there in an area where it can see me and most definitely hear me... It's buzzing around me, not anyone else... It lands near me, almost as if it's my pet... But oddly enough I have noticed this before and am now putting the pieces together... I highly doubt it and I'm not worried or paranoid here, but what is the likely hood of this and maybe even other flies being spies? Why would they want to watch me? Are they watching not only me or are they watching everyone... Because face it folks, if you could turn a fly into a recording device you'd be able to spy on anyone...

The fly is back, my dog just tried to eat it, but missed of course...
I mean who or what can catch a robot fly? Not me I say, definitely not my dog... Some food for thought...

Can this be real?

I just found this video, listen to what the reporter says first off, about flies! Crap I might be onto something here...

And yet with a quick search I find this as well...
Insect Spies

Insect robots flying over rally?

So even though some of these are mechanical robot insects, made of metal and plastic it's not quite the same, but the same concept for the same purpose and with genetic engineering along with nano technology you can imagine an upgrade has been done from this point to create real living robots instead of these mechanical robots... Still this is interesting - click for article

And the list keeps going...

Google "military insects spies" without quotes of course and you'll get the same results I did, amazing... I think this fly in my house, is a spy...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Update, the fly died... It's dead now and from what I can see it's a normal fly... lol.. But you never know!

new topics

join