It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last coming of Nibiru recorded in Egypt?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The Tulli Papyrus is assumed to be a record by Thutmose III of fiery circles in the sky. Thutmose III is said to have ruled Egypt around 1425 BCE. This would be 3433 years ago. The fiery object was said to have had tremendous heat, and many similar objects were present days after. Many people who study UFO's attribute this as an early record of craft appearing in the sky. Personally, I think that they may have witnessed the last coming of Nibiru and it's moons (Nibiru is supposed to have 7 or 8 moons). The Papyrus cuts off after the description of fish and birds raining from the sky, saying that this was recorded to be remembered forever. Was this the initial account, and the descriptions of what happened after were lost? This could also mean that the predicted return date 2012 may be off by 100+ years. I have suspected it may be more difficult to align our calendar with the Mayan calendar than some think. To my knowledge the current 2012 date was based on the calculations of 1 person in the 90's who claimed to have decoded the mayan calendar. This was part of a New Age book or something. Everyone from that point on seems to have based their 2012 ideas on his research. I am at a loss for his name, so if anyone else is into this stuff, maybe they will post.
Another thing I have thought about in relation to Nibiru, is the scope of it's orbit. Travelling so far from our sun, I would think that Nibiru would be so cold that it could not possibly be inhabited by the Anunnaki. I think that Nibiru could actually be a fiery planetary object. Perhaps even the hypothetical Planet X. The Anunnaki could be the inhabitants of one or more of the moons that orbit Nibiru.

This is my first post, so I apologize if I am lacking any forum etiquette. I've been reading the forums for a few years, just never really felt like I had anything original to offer.

Edit Link: www.atlantisquest.com...
www.atlantisquest.com...
*This is a good link about the Tulli Papyrus

[edit on 24-10-2008 by fatterthanelvis]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
John Lear, Robbie Williams? Anybody?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Was the "dark planet" from the movie "the fifth element" based on Nibiru?

If so, we just need to get Bruce Willis and Milla Jovovich to save us!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalExplanation

I think Bruce Willis is the right man for this. Milla on the other hand
should come to me instead of saving the planet

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by fatterthanelvis

This has been discussed at much length in many threads. Do a search on Nibiru and see how many.
While the UFO account from the Egyptians is interesting, a planet would have done a lot of damage from its gravitational pull. Nibiru is a theory started by Zecharia Sitchin at the same time Erich Von Daniken came out with his ancient astronaut theories. While interesting reads, there is a lot of argument on how Mr Sitchin translated the tablets. Herr Von Daniken got himself into trouble by doing some literary mistakes in his books.

According to Mr Sitchin, Nibiru is due around 2600AD.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by baburak

Well, you can have her after she is done with me, ok?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kickass

and you can have her when im done, sloppy seconds

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther

Originally posted by kickass

and you can have her when im done, sloppy seconds

Heeeey
i was first. You can have Bruce Willis

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by fatterthanelvis

Thanks for your research on this subject and I do find it interesting that the Tulli Papyrus mentioned that "birds and fish" rained from the skies in or about the time of the event. While this could be attributed to natural occurrences although admittedly rare..

waterspouts have been cited for the natural "engines" of this macabre deluge.

In every myth I believe there is a grain of truth...you just have to be diligent and cultivate that grain, to gain full understanding...welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Interesting thread....I think that there is a link with the Egytians & UFO'S.
You guys can have Milla and Bruce Willis as well!
I don't want either of them....
Also over the past few years...Bondi Beach has had a few water spouts , but no raining fish to my knowledge.But luckily these water spouts stayed offshore.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It's been posted recently that we may not actually be part of the Milky Way, but part of Sagittarius. The milky way, seems to be absorbing smaller galaxies. Because of this the Milky Way seems to have rings.
Coincidental, I think that this may indeed lend a small bit of credence to the fact that Nibiru might exist. I come to this conclusion because of the way our solar system is out of whack with the rest of the orbit of the Milky Way. As is apparently the orbit of Nibiru. A far away elliptical orbit, may have been caused by our intersecting with another galaxy and the pulling off of a rouge planet that would otherwise have stayed put.
If indeed Nibiru is real and not fiction, I offer this as a possible solution to it's origins. But who knows for sure?
I am just making a connection between some plausible scenarios.

new topics

top topics

join