It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Bush press secretary Scott McClellan backs Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

NEW YORK - Scott McClellan, President Bush's former press secretary who angered old colleagues with a tell-all book earlier this year, said Thursday he is backing Barack Obama for president.
www.startribune.com...

Oops, another former Bush Admin guy supporting Barack Obama. Not even the GOP wants McCain in office, how sad is that? And not to mention the "Unnamed" Republican(Karl Rove) attacking McCain for blasting Bush. The GOP is about to have a Civil War with itself. Also, this guy isn't black. The McCainites said the ONLY resaon Powell was because he was black. What now, is this guy secretly black? And more on this. cbs2.com...

[edit on 24-10-2008 by GamerGal]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Many in the GOP will be voting for Obama, because they aren't actually conservatives there much anymore, they are just old liberals but more warmongerish. Now that Obama has promised some military action in Pakistan they know they finally have their liberal leader who is also a warmonger, and can go home.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
So what? Son of cain has rothschild, vatican, and zionist Lieberman's support. All hail the new world order!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This makes me wonder what the republican party did. I am not even sure if it is about McCain, but former admin members trying to keep some high profile GOP members out.
I am not saying this about teh whole GOP party, just certain ones involved, and MCCain, may/may not be involved.
And some may have been involved unwillingly.

This is in reference to the information provided for the invasion of Iraq. I was watching a show last night about the faulty information provided by Curve Ball to the Bush Admin. How Colin Powell ( whom I really like and think is a good person) was forced on it.
Not long afterwards, Powell stepped down.

So I wonder if this is more about the GOP party and current adminstration, then it is about McCain.

And this makes me wonder what information is so bad, that they support Obama?

[edit on 24-10-2008 by nixie_nox]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 1011010110

And as it turns out Goldwater's grandkids support Obama. Man, McCain can't get any support from any one.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
All that's left is for Bush to be seen wearing an Obama button.

And Nancy Reagan...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Guys, consider the source.

Scott McClellan is the guy that left Bush's cabinet and later came out with a book criticizing the entire administration, including people he called 'friends' while serving on that cabinet. He was heavily criticized for it because in his time in the administration, he never complained about any wrong-doing and said anything to anyone about disagreeing with the policies. But as soon as he leaves - BAM, he authors a book airing all of his greivances. There are even rumors (unproven) that he was put up to the task and paid by high ranking Democrats to author the book and further sully the Bush administration so as to push for an Obama ticket. McClellan's reputation is, to say the least, questionable.

His endorsement of Obama really comes as no surprise, not the way Colin Powell's did.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by sos37]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Rumors, rumors, and rumors are your defense against him? Also, if he had spoken out before he left, well, we all saw what they tried to do to Powell. Anyways, sucks that McCain can't get any support. I'm waiting for Ronald's ghost to come and say he supports Obama.

top topics

join