It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do other countries know that it's our government?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'd like to ask those who do not live in the United States, who maybe dislike America's foreign policy, and just America in general, do you know it's our government? I just want to cry out to all of our enemies, "IT'S NOT US"... It's those corrupt bastards in power. Please understand we do not control the country. We're not the ones doing all of this corrupt crap. We don't deserve to die for these pricks.

Please do not harm us to get to them.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Everyone I know are aware it's not the American people, in fact everyone I know are worried about someone who lives in the USA and worried about their well being.

It's been obvious for a long time that the current Administration, does not give much of a second thought for what the American people want right now.

I doubt very much any other country is going to be doing any attacking of the USA, why should they? Bush is almost out of office now, if something happened to keep him there, then I do believe the USA will get sanctioned heavily, the world just can't take any more of the Bush policies, he has tried to bully his way into the affairs of a lot of other nations, but got nothing that hasn't hurt the US economy, his foreign policy is the worst I've ever seen for the USA.

Its only on here that all this war mongering, throw you in camps, and invade your country crap is happening and being said, and the trolls are having a great time trying to scare people, and thats all they are, and thats what trolls do, feed off your fears, while sitting back and laughing at the responses, if you can get past them, and laugh back at them, then you will be fine.

Ignore the trolls, and the rubbish they spread.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yes, of course we know it's your government

All our governments are the same. Just a matter of degree

In fact ... it's NOT your government at all

It's those who control those who comprise your 'government'

Those compromised, corrupted members of that which calls itself your government has to stop feeding Israel

Cut it out at the root

Or the rot will destroy your country and people

... it's more than half way to doing so already

And the same poison's in all nations, all governments

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by panda319

Well I'm British and I don't hate you or anyone else for that matter. I've already heard some of the blame comments - it's the Americans, it's the British, it's the French, it's the ?

Hopefully, most people will recognise that we're all human beings and we all need to start caring for each other regardless of race, religion, citizenship, etc. It's not as if ANYONE can choose who they're born to or where they're born.

I've never understood the hatred against people that just happen to have been born a particular colour, religion, citizenship.......... - To me that has always been absolutely weird and crazy.

That's a great way to keep the masses under control though - divide and conqueor. It's time for the people of the world to pull together and just not accept the cr*p that our governments dish out on our behalf. The problem is that most people would prefer to just keep their heads down and plod along and let someone else deal with it. How sad is that?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
mostly americans kill other americans, or cars, or heart disease, or fast food, or smoking, or alcohol, or cancer, or...peanuts. foreigners with a grudge should be way down the list for everybody in america, even george bush.

EDIT: the first point i made was boring so i deleted it.

[edit on 24/10/08 by pieman]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I hate Germans. No, I don't, it's not a football day between us. I generally tend to blame the governments, it's at peace negotiations and selling it to the people that can be hard, but people often just have a choice at elections and try their best.

new topics

top topics

join