It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's almost over- Obama and the Bradley Effect..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

As far as presidential elections are concerned, Black people have always voted for the White guy. That's a well known fact.

Sorry, to burst your bubble. Racism had nothing to do with it.

However, if you insist that it did, who am I to argue?

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Areal51]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Areal51

When you are a racist, race has everything to do with it. And judging by her comments at the bottom, she clearly has issues with blacks.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Well, I haven't heard any reports that say Blacks are voting for Obama because he represents the Master Race.

But maybe you did?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I understand that 95% of black people will vote for the democrat this year. That's up by 10% from last time. But, the democrat will lose 30% anyway considering the Bradley effect and the anti-Obama Hillerites out there. McCain picks up the 10% undecided vote and game over.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Areal51

Well, I haven't heard any reports that say Blacks are voting for Obama because he represents the Master Race.

But maybe you did?

Maybe a listen to some of Frakan's and Reverend Wright's sermons will help you out there. Obama supports Black liberation (supremacy) theology.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

The joke went right over your head, Fromabove.

Also: Liberation ≠ Supremacy.

Hint: Dictionaries and thesauruses are handy.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Areal51]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The Bradley Effect has been disproven in recent years.

In the past, it was found that Americans would lie to pollsters of different races, so to not seem racist.

Now, people just don't care. They tell it as it is. Thus, the Bradley Effect is obsolete.

This also means Americans are more comfortable in their outward appearance of racism?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The idiocy on this thread is cracking me up.

Also, Areal51 is ripping people apart. That's not helping my laughing problem.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Areal51
Well, I haven't heard any reports that say Blacks are voting for Obama because he represents the Master Race. But maybe you did?

Yeah apparently you have no clue about Nation of Islam or Black Liberation Theology.

But regardless, I have not heard anyone say they are supporting McCain because he represents the master race either. Have you?

Since it seems you may not have a clue about the NOI, perhaps you should read up on it. They consider themselves the TRUE master race and they in all sincerity believe that an evil black scientist created whites, literally white devils, eons ago on an island.

Read and learn!

www.thenationofislam.org...

Brother, in our days, about 8,400 years ago in order to put an end to the dissatisfaction, Allah allowed Yakub to graft the devil (white man).

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Hey, remember they are just "keeping it real".

What credibility do you have left to stand on?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
What credibility do you have left to stand on?

I just stick to referencing facts. But I understand that you aren't interested in any of that. : )

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I live in Missouri and its a battle ground state, polls released today have Obama and McCain tied here. (just heard it on the local news)

We hear reports of voter registration fraud right, has anyone even considered the fact that polls could be fraud as well. now hear me out.

In the last week I have received 2-5 calls a night from pollsters. I hang up on them. Its none of their business who i'm thinking about voting for. whats to stop them after i hang up from going ahead and filling in the questions? Not A DAMN THING!

Also you need to look at the questions asked in the polls and who they called. Polls that have one candidate leading the other candidate over the margin of error usually had called registered voters from that candidates party.

Also in the primaries, you didn't have the independent voters voting! to vote in primaries and caucuses your suppose to be a registered Dem or Repub to vote for a candidate!

And yes i know quite a few independent Voters that are still undecided so no one can say for sure either candidate has it in the bag. this election the winner will not be by a landslide they will win by at most 2% of the vote.

The bradly effect could play a role in this election. Most people are to worried about what other people think of them, so if they see in the polls that 1 candidate is leading they will publicly say they will vote for that candidate. But alot of things run through a persons mind once they are alone in that Ballot box and they usually vote their conscience, not what they tell a pollster or friend or family member.

in the case of this election you have a black candidate running for POTUS, not the first one either, Jessie Jackson ran in the 80's. Obama is being reported in the media as being in the lead of the polls, So people are afraid of being labeled a racist if before the election they say they are going to vote for McCain or write someone in. But once your in that ballot box your anonymous and will cast your real vote.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

A cartoon is a cartoon. What difference does it make if you believe in Elmer Fudd or Daffy Duck?

What does Daffy Duck have to do with the Bradley Effect?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

By referring to the facts do you mean saying that blacks "keep it real"?

I literally
at you every time you post.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Yeah apparently you have no clue about Nation of Islam or Black Liberation Theology.

But regardless, I have not heard anyone say they are supporting McCain because he represents the master race either. Have you?

Since it seems you may not have a clue about the NOI, perhaps you should read up on it. They consider themselves the TRUE master race and they in all sincerity believe that an evil black scientist created whites, literally white devils, eons ago on an island.

I thought I was in a thread about the Bradly Effect....

How is your (extremely off base comment) relevant to the topic at hand, where white people say they will vote for a black man....and do the opposite.

Obama is not in the NOI.

What sounds like something you have heard him say:

I decry racism and anti-Semitism in every form and strongly condemn the anti-Semitic statements made by Minister Farrakhan.

OR....

I hate the white devil.

You sound very foolish.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Just you keep sticking to facts, dearie. And your scholarship of the Five Percent Nation of Islam.

Meanwhile, the Bradley Effect pwns you!

You God?

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Areal51]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join