It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Journalist writes about John McCain and UFO'S

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
It is a vicious circle Deny,Deny Deny

First the intro

Arizona Senator John McCain, a friend of Symington's who the former Governor describes as "open-minded," acknowledged at a press conference in 2000 that "lights," were seen over Arizona and, "That has never been fully explained. But I have to tell you that I do not have any evidence whatsoever of aliens or UFOs."

Snippet from John Mcains letter to concerned citizen

I believe that these exercises, culminating in the release of many flares simultaneously, provide a reasonable explanation for the appearance of the peculiar looking lights on that evening. I am, however, monitoring the findings and postulations of organizations interested in aerial phenomena for other possible explanations and I encourage you to do the same.

Link to source

Same *snip* different day when it comes to UFO's and politics. The question I and more and more people are asking is why?,and when will it end?

Don't hold your breath thinking that Mcain will help bring about disclosure?

[edit on 24-10-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Of course he wont . Neither will any other suit wearing neo fascist (thats politician in some languages). They like power, knowlege is that power, and they dont share it unless they get more out of it than everyone else.

join