It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pics to be revealed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   

A full-page advertisement in the January 2003 issue of UFO Magazine has generated considerable interest amongst the UFO community. It refers to an event taking place on the weekend of 24-27 January, when some extraordinary satellite images of anomalous objects will be screened at the National Space Centre in Leicester. The screenings will be held on the evenings of Friday, Saturday and Sunday, with each commencing at 7.30pm.

Full Story: www.ufocity.com...

And here you can see some of the pictures, mostly from satelites, that are going to be released.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
weird pics

nice colours and stuff
, pretty psychedelic

aren't the rest of the pics online yet?? ....no leaks?

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
No, from what I have heard there may be hundreds and hundreds of pictures that are being released. However I am pretty certain this is stuff you can pick up for your self, one article described the guy going through miles of shuttle footage looking for these things. I am pretty anxious to see the pictures myself.

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Another little quirk I have noticed is that the term "comet", when used by NASA, seems to cover a wider than you might suspect range of objects. It wouldnt surprise me if NASA had a secret policy to refer to any ufo as a comet. That is assuming of course that NASA is actively trying to supress knowledge of ufo's / and or aliens. One thing is for certain, it appears that the evidence is mounting that there is alot of weird stuff flying about the skies and near earth. Also, I should have made it clear, that NASA referring to a ufo as a comet does not neccessarily mean that they feel the object is an inteligently controlled space vehicle. Maybe it applies to undiscovered physical anomolies that have yet to be studied.

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
WOW!
Nasa can refer to them as comets, but they are not comets!

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 05:21 AM
link   
There is on the link below the bloke who got these pictures talking about them and sshowing some, they look amazing (though not well seen on the link) its worth listening to what he has to stay about the source for this as it sounds unimpeachable.

www.ufomag.co.uk...

click on the dial up for a roughly 20 minute talk on this

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
thoughs pictures are freaky

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This is truly interesting.. I have watched hours and hours of NASA footage taken from the many shuttle missions.. but these are the most conclusive pictures of what looks a lot like 'Flying Saucers'.. Weather it's ET or the CIA, test flying some new secret space saucer, no one knows for sure.. My money is on E.T...

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
While a small percentage (as normal) could be explained away, I can`t see how NASA can explain all of them. The vast array of pictures and the form that they take say to me ET, ET, ET

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I blew that up and that's a Saucer!!

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by quaneeri

Why is the pink-thing in the middle of a higher resolution than the rest of the image? It's edges are more curved and refined than the blurry, zoomed-in pixels of the rest of the image.

This image has been doctored. I guarantee it.

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
i thought the bloke on the link above said that images had been "enhanced" to show the general form that these things take but not doctored

william its worth looking at the dial up on the link I put above from the blokes who got these images might take a while but mightt quell your fears of doctoring somewhat,

[Edited on 18-1-2003 by cassini]

[Edited on 18-1-2003 by cassini]

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
William

"Why is the pink-thing in the middle of a higher resolution than the rest of the image? It's edges are more curved and refined than the blurry, zoomed-in pixels of the rest of the image.

This image has been doctored. I guarantee it."
-------------------------------------------------------------------

You've made a good point William, but why would Nasa doctor the image? You would think Nasa would want it blurry.

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Unless of course the pink object is solid and the less clear parts are something else, like fire or atmospheric disturbance? I am just guessing, I dont know where that particular picture came from. I know that alot of anomolies show up on the SOHO satelite, there are web sites on them. I also heard a critic say that some of the 'ufo's' are nothing more than ovver exposed planets... Well, I guess we will know in a week. But if it was up to me I would 'leak' all of the pictures now!

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
those images are really interesting. Can't wait to see all of the pictures when they're released.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I just bought a ticket for the saturday night talk. Will let you know how it all goes. You also get a 'free' cd of all the images plus more. should be interesting

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
sohowww.estec.esa.nl...

cant wait to hear Nasa's side of the story.

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
sorry was gonna add another link on last post.

sci.esa.int...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join