It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The politics of Fear MUST STOP

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Politics of fear

'must stop'

It won't stop

because it WORKS

Anyway, people are simple. They enjoy belonging to a 'side'. Like kids in the school-ground.

So .... those who really control our lives indulge our simple-mindedness

and invent political 'teams'

in order people can play sports-politics: ' My team's better than your team. My team will win ! '

When clearly there is only ONE political party .. it just gives people two talking heads. Allows folk to believe they have 'choice'.

Actually there are two teams, two 'sides' ----

and it's 'them' (those who control our lives) against us

They're winning.

They ALWAYS win

While we natter and chatter like monkeys and insult each other and each other's 'political team'

We need the distraction I guess

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

Again, where are the dems using such tactics?

Seperately, that salon article says people are yelling 'tell him'.. make perfect sense to me.. "He's a TERRORIST! He's a TRAITOR! TELL HIM".. yup, makes perfect sense. (The secret service in those articles concluded they were saying 'tell him').

Again though, the point is negative/fear monger campaigning. Along these lines: "John McCain didn't say it.. advisor X said it." This counts as far as I am concerned with negative campaign fear-mongering.

If you can show evidence of the Democrats doing these things, I am more than willing to listen and recant as proof is offered.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I'm with you bknapple. I've decided not to vote for this very reason. So many of us have become hypocritical in our statements. I won't do it anymore. I decided that yesterday. This election is SO important. Not for the economy either...for war.

<< 1   >>

join