It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please check out the following thread!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is over 4 years old. You may want to get yourself comfortable as it's lenghty. Also: informed to the point of scholastic; impeccably composed; extremely compelling & anonymous! I have read it beginning to end and what puzzles me most is the paucity of intelligent, inquiring response. Does anyone recall this? Is it disinformation? Has it been flagged anywhere else? Only one response asked who the OP was.

Maybe it was a generous ATS administrator after all. Regardless, I wanted to flag it up because, over 4 years on - and with our prevalent fear of imminent & precipitous world events - what the author has to offer is in no way dated. It may be a refresher for some & a crash-course for others.

Nowhere does he/she provide any recourse to external source. Most threads would seem the poorer for it.

Please take the time & tell me what you think.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I just read it, or as much as I could be bothered reading. If I say the word drivel its harsh, so ill say well written fantasy instead

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
William cooper, yeah i remember watching a few videos from that guy. i believed everyword he said. he could've told me my mom was a dinosaur and i would've believed it. after his "presentation" my brain cleared in a few minutes and i realized that i believed EVERYTHING he said. he made a few challenges in his video to "prove" that he's telling the truth. such as watching the zapruder film to see that the limo driver shot jfk, which he did not. it's obvious the driver was not holding a gun and it's just a reflection.

cooper if full of it but he tells a good story. don't believe any of that nonsense.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Catesby

Thanks for the link, Bill Cooper is very interesting.

cheers

Z

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
You can also find this information on Project Camelot's web site. They have many interviews with many people with great insight into a lot of this. It's a great read whether you believe it or not.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
No matter what, the guy's amazing...

do people really learn all this stuff off by heart to tell a good story?

I think not...

Who would do that, and so convincingly?

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Stanton Dowd]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stanton Dowd
do people really learn all this stuff off by heart to tell a good story?

I think not...

Who would do that, and so convincingly?

Psychopaths. Of which Cooper was one, he fits all the marks. And he was a dangerous one at that.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Catesby

It would be good for you to get acquainted with Bill Cooper's work within the realms of conspiracy, He is, after all, just one of the many grandfathers in the whole wacky field.

He had a very amazing life and wrote (and broadcast) a lot on various subjects that are very popular here on ATS.

If you are unaware of his work, go check out his old radio show "Hour of the time" or hear the audio version of his popular book "Behold a pale horse"

Like all people who report on such things, you got to take him with a grain of salt.

Frankly speaking, without knowing his work, you are missing out on a lot.

Check him out.

Lastly, he was killed on his front lawn weeks after predicting the 911 attacks (before Alex Jones).

Like I said...check him out.

new topics

top topics

join