It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civilized GentleMen Give A Serious Warning Before It Gets Ugly !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by solomen kane
how do u go abouut joining a militia.how do u find them and are they legal?

Of course Militias are legal, as stated by the second ammendment of the constitution. In fact, during the war of independence, the colonies relied on militias more than you think. As to how you go about finding out about them, can't help you there, you have to find out if there are any in your state in the first place... if not, you can still create your own militia group, and there's not a thing the govt. can do about it.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Brilliant video links.

This guy is one of the most eloquent militiamen I have ever seen! The way he explains disenfranchisement leading to militarism is spot on.

One wonder whether he should be forewarning the government if he truly believes they are tyrannical. Probably he just wants to give them a chance to change their ways before any real discontent starts brewing.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The MSM has always catorgorized militias as "paranoid survivalist wing nuts."
One only has to look at situations like "Katrina" to see that when the SHTF, people are own their own. The fact is, when a major event hits this country, such as a terrorist attack, a foreign invasion, a major natural disaster, or when the powers in control have finally plundered America's fragile system and run this country into the ground, it will be up to your fellow man, your neighbors down the street, the average American man to protect you. There is a joke that goes "people make fun of rednecks, that is until their car breaks down." The same goes for militias, "people call them paranoid survivalists, that is until the SHTF."

I'm proud that our constitution protects these men. The men who created the constitution knew of the great danger of the government becoming corrupt and turning on its own citizens. This is why they made it perfectly clear, Americans have the right to bear arms. When all else fails, it will be Americans relying on fellow Americans to uphold the constitution.

It makes me wonder why the MSM has made a point to turn "militia" into a dirty word. What is the agenda here? America was formed by these same militias, men with high ideals and the belief that all men are created equal, and that they will no longer be opressed under the rule of greed and corruption. The men of the militias maintain the true AMERICAN spirit:
Don't tread on me.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by super70]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by solomen kane

Well, the legality question is a gray area.

I live in Michigan, home to the famous Michigan Militia. Yes it is legal for these guys to peacefully assemble, and to train each other on survival skills and the like.

However, if most militia groups are like the Michigan Militia, they also take the right to bear arms to an extreme. In this state, silencers are illegal. The michigan militia publishes a catalog that sells silencers, and other illegal firearm parts, as well as the whole guns themselves.

So yes, the idea of a militia is completely legal, the practices that I've seen around here are Illegal.

You can search the internet for your local militia group. However, word of advice: learn to surf anonymously through a proxy server. The Michigan Militia is on a terror watch list, and the government tracks them closely.

I don't know if other state militias are like the one we have here, but I imagine at least some of them are.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I thought this thread needed an afternoon bump!
This is the frist time Ive heard anyone standing up and telling those in power that you are not going to take our guns.. We are not going to just lay down and let you roll over us!!!

Please Flag this thread! This is one of the more imporant videos you will have the chance to see!!!
So doing my part to help you get this message out!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If you want to learn more about local militias, I'd suggest visiting a local shooting range. Though the MSM likes to categorize these people as gun toting lunatics, it's been my experience, that they are usually a calming influence on their fellow gun enthusiasts. There are a lot of angry gun owning citizens out there, and it'd be very easy for militia types to fan those flames, but from what I've seen they are a calming influence if anything.

Kudos to these guys in the vid for taking the time and having the cajones to go before congress to try to give warning, in hopes of defusing a rapidly deteriorating situation.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Interesting and very uplifting video`s
. Being Scottish can I ask a few of my American brothers and sisters this.... I can imagine that there are a few militias in states in the USA, Does anyone know the actual numbers of members nationwide? Secondly... Are they linked in any way? ie is there an umbrella organisation that helps co-ordinate information from one militia to another or group of militias.

We in Scotland are watching and learning from you at this moment in time, as unfortunatly, you my friends are first in line for whatever is coming to us all. With this in mind I would view it as a priority that the American militias are in close communication with each other, hense increasing their political rights and if push comes to shove their military force and capabilities to defend their consititution.

Respects

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
First off, thanks for posting this. I would have never seen this video without the post.

They could not have picked a better representative for the militia. The MSM portrays militia members as racist, gun toting idiots. By having a black man as the representative, that immediately gets rid of the racist aspect of the argument. I'm sure that there are racist militia members, but is shows that it is not all the members. Also, this man is very well spoken. He is definitely not some idiot screaming about the government stepping all over his rights. Mr. Johnson explained the views of the militia in an calm voice and in a very articulate manner.

Bravo to these men for telling it like it is and representing a large number of the American public. Hopefully the government will get the idea. Unfortunately, I think that there will be a lot of blood shed before that happens.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Legality:
Again we come back to the term "Enemy Combatant". From what I have seen, any person on Earth can be labeled an Enemy Combatant by the US.
This immediately allows the US to imprison them without defense and without reason other than them being an Enemy Combatant.

There was a story not so long ago about America's belief that they can kidnap any British citizen if they are deemed to be a threat. It made big news over here for a couple of days. No answers were given other than the response of "yes, if we deem it necessary, we will take into custody any person of any nationality, on our soil or not." (that's not verbatim, just a basic overview).
If this is acceptable, do you really think Militias will be "protected" by the "constitution"?

Militias will certainly be on the list. They can quite easily be classed as a terrorist cell. And if anything happens in the US to create Martial Law, you can bet that these Militias will be the first targets on FEMA's list of threats.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Great point i was wondering the same. Time will come soon i'm sure that militias may very well unite communications and maybe even elect a Pres. and state governors for there militias. It would be scary for the gov. to have to deal with this. Makes me nervous typing it. I think unfortunetly though the media would beat a couple of screwballs bad decisions to a KKK comparison and make people shy away.

It was the cival war we were losing until we organized the militias and turned the tide. If militias started doing this i think you would also start seeing alot of tax evation arrests and such.

I hope if they do though that they keep everything within the law or it would be the demise.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

c**p, edit, edit, edit......
delete, delete, delete.....

Whats that black van doing here, BRB.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
The most oft repeated LIE is that 'all men are created equal'

They are not

It's a LIE told to Americans. Other nations are more realistic

By 'equal', most Americans believe that if they work and save and use their brains, they too can become 'President of the USA' and can 'realise their dreeeeeeeeeems '

We are NOT 'created equal' in the sense Americans say it

Some are born more intelligent than others

Some are born more gifted than others

Some are provided way more opportunities than others

Some are born richer than others

Some have a more influential network of contacts than others

Some are more beautiful/handsome than others

and so on

Conversely, some are born ugly, stupid, disadvantaged, lack talent skills and abilities, are deprived of opportunity, education, support. Some never meet anyone with an ounce of influence, get no footholds, etc.

But the myth continues that all are born equal.

Was JFK born equal to a brain-damaged-at-birth child born to dirt-poor parents living in a trailer in a rural wasteland ? Was that child born equal to JFK or Lydon B. Johnson or any of the extended Bush family ?

Did Paris Hilton 'make' herself, earn her own fortune ?
Did Princes Harry and William ?

We're not all born equal. It just sounds good

You miss the point.

In the eyes of God all men are created equal.

It is on earth after bith that inequality takes hold.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by anotherdad
reply to post by detachedindividual

c**p, edit, edit, edit......
delete, delete, delete.....

Whats that black van doing here, BRB.

LMAO

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The whole militia scenario for some reason reminds me of Titors "Shotgun Battalion/brigade" that he said he was a member of during the US civil war. I hope if the worst comes to the worst that he predicted that part right in as much as there will be someone to stand uyp to the PTB.

respects

[edit on 5-11-2008 by captiva]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Captiva I do not believe the 'militias' are organized that well to communicate with each other. That being said I do not really know nor would I believe it be in their best interest given the current situation.

One thing I noticed of these videos is I do not think the Senators took him very seriously. They were almost patronizing. That will be to their detriment should TSHTF. The real power of Militias will not be fully recognized until large portions of the population's backs are pushed against the wall, then you will see how Militias will multiply in numbers VERY quickly. That is when the "militias" will show their their true power, when the neighbor who has never owned a gun in their life all the sudden has a family member going to a FEMA camp.

I believe there is a very thin line that once crossed there is no going back. Make no mistake that there will be a lot of both former and current military and police personnel on the side of the people.

Granted on the flip side this where I do have to admit the genius of the NWO plan. They obviously have learned their lessons well from Germany and the many times they have done this before. They are coordinating their agenda one step at a time and now they have given us a person like Obama to allow us to let our guard down a little bit and make it a little bit easier to swallow as they chip away at our civil liberties and freedoms one at a time.

We shall see just how far TPTB can push this before they break the already thin and overextended ice.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Well, is this really going to do anything for America? Will it come down to becoming an US verses Them issue?

I have 4000 characters to post the information I have to share about this topic and roughly 4 million characters needed to finish my reply with.

The answer to the above questions - no, and yes. yes to the second question because since the inception of this country from day one, WE THE PEOPLE were ALL OF THEM FREE MASONS who signed that Constitution.

Free Masons view anyone other than a Free Mason - according to what I've discovered written within their Initiate doctrines - as "someone with the value of that of a favored pet..." , not worthy of the INALIENABLE RIGHTS the constitution GUARANTEES, so in turn what's created? the 16th Amendment, which grants CIVIL RIGHTS to the now indentured servant known as the AMERICAN CITIZEN (all capital letters signifying the Straw Men we truly are - see Black's Legal Dictionary for a more accurate definition of that term).

JJ talked about the legislation that was being enacted by Washington in the beginning of these videos as being one of the reasons why the Militias were forming. Since when did someone known as a Patriot become defined as a terrorist? In the year 1999, when the FBI released a publication known as Project Megiddo (which labeled Militias and those considering themselves as Patriots as domestic terrorist organizations). Interestingly, the very act that started all this mess was entitled the Patriot Act - an act supposedly designed to protect "America" against "terrorists". Since it's inception the Patriot Act has spawned a whole new era of legislation that BOLDLY, and in America's face has begun limiting and even recinding many of the freedoms America was originally founded upon. But did it all really start there?

Nope - it began with the enactment of the War Powers Act of 1933, which set aside our constitution and granted this country's executive branch Admiralty Law rights to govern this land - which is Constitutionally allowable. The yellow fringe around our flag shows that this is true. Today. the government has the right to not only enforce against a foreign invasion, but now has the right to enforce against a civil insurrection. They have even gone so far as to now create military tribunals answerable to no one. They have made it legal to FORCEFULLY congregate citizens into government servitude (concentration camps - see Manzanar) to re-establish "American" sovereignty in the event of said civil Insurrection - that without compensation from the government. (see Domestic Enhancement Security Act)

We all know this, and I could go on and on about it. What the real scary part is is that during this next Civil War (which will spread to most of the rest of the world as we know it) - who will have control of the button?

"...unless those days were cut short, NO FLESH would be saved."

SCENARIO: Government has for decades now been trying to get this country to go to war with itself in the US verses THEM scheme. It, to date, has failed.

Yes folks, it's a real agenda. They've gotten bolder with their laws, their lies, their thefts, their murders, their actions, their statements, and their claims. so how do they finally figure out how to get the ball rolling on the revolution they need to continue their agenda?

get a black man elected to the White house, bringing the dreams of TENS of MILLIONS of Americans to life, and then have him assasinated by a widely publicized supposed white supremacist who in reality is a government operative - that'll get the effort going - they'll start a Race War...

God, I hope to God this isn't true, because if it happens then the above scenario is most likely to occur. If they do assasinate President Obama - PLEASE FOCUS YOUR ANGER ON THE GOVERNMENT, and not innocent people !!!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I often wonder if there actually were a civli war II, if the established government would use nukes against 'the enemy'. AKA the Americans fighting for the 'other side'.

Chrono

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Q:

are there any situations where you are justified in blowing up a building?'

A:

'if youve evacuated the building and want to cover up some evidence then yes'

sneaking in a tower7 reference...this guy is COOL

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelligent life

Originally posted by Dock6
The most oft repeated LIE is that 'all men are created equal'

They are not

It's a LIE told to Americans. Other nations are more realistic

By 'equal', most Americans believe that if they work and save and use their brains, they too can become 'President of the USA' and can 'realise their dreeeeeeeeeems '

We are NOT 'created equal' in the sense Americans say it

Some are born more intelligent than others

Some are born more gifted than others

Some are provided way more opportunities than others

Some are born richer than others

Some have a more influential network of contacts than others

Some are more beautiful/handsome than others

and so on

Conversely, some are born ugly, stupid, disadvantaged, lack talent skills and abilities, are deprived of opportunity, education, support. Some never meet anyone with an ounce of influence, get no footholds, etc.

But the myth continues that all are born equal.

Was JFK born equal to a brain-damaged-at-birth child born to dirt-poor parents living in a trailer in a rural wasteland ? Was that child born equal to JFK or Lydon B. Johnson or any of the extended Bush family ?

Did Paris Hilton 'make' herself, earn her own fortune ?
Did Princes Harry and William ?

We're not all born equal. It just sounds good

You miss the point.

In the eyes of God all men are created equal.

It is on earth after bith that inequality takes hold.

sorry..but thats BS..if all men are created equal then why dont non christians go to heaven?

its odd...when in south africa blacks were not allowed on busses the world was in uproar..

the christian god however bans non christians from heaven..FOREVER...and everyone loves him..

it seems racism is allowed..even praised...if theres absolutely nothing you can do about it..

this hypocrisy makes me sick

[edit on 12-11-2008 by alienesque]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join