It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civilized GentleMen Give A Serious Warning Before It Gets Ugly !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The time is drawing near.. American citizens are the most heavily armed people of any country in the world.. FACT!

This video gave me shivers, Its quite old but all the same Americans are not going to bend over and let these NWO facists take over there country..

A SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION IS VERY POSSIBLE IN THESE DAYS, HOPEFULLY A PEACEFULL ONE BUT I DOUBT IT.. I think Ron Paul was the last chance for there to be a peacefull revolution..

To many Americans the systematic erosion of their freedoms is reaching the breaking point.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government.........

Excerpt from the Declaration of Independence

Thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
A wake up call to the government. Unfortunately, when disclosure of pertinent hidden fact hits the ears and eyes of the busier men and women who don't have time to collect and assess infos... The fan will break when it gets hit.

Rightfully so.

Edit: from 95... does 911 really justify it all?

[edit on 23-10-2008 by depth om]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thanks so much for posting these.

This honestly makes me feel proud of Americans again.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
Thanks so much for posting these.

This honestly makes me feel proud of Americans again.

At least you know when the crap does hit the fan, Americans are ready and wont take it lying down

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Americans are ready and wont take it lying down

Yes they will, they will take it whilst lying in their financed eazy chairs watching their financed plasma TVS whilst working their asses off for their financed houses. They will be too worried about getting laid off and not being able to make their car payments or repaying their student loans to to even care.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

We will see my friend. We will see......

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The most oft repeated LIE is that 'all men are created equal'

They are not

It's a LIE told to Americans. Other nations are more realistic

By 'equal', most Americans believe that if they work and save and use their brains, they too can become 'President of the USA' and can 'realise their dreeeeeeeeeems '

We are NOT 'created equal' in the sense Americans say it

Some are born more intelligent than others

Some are born more gifted than others

Some are provided way more opportunities than others

Some are born richer than others

Some have a more influential network of contacts than others

Some are more beautiful/handsome than others

and so on

Conversely, some are born ugly, stupid, disadvantaged, lack talent skills and abilities, are deprived of opportunity, education, support. Some never meet anyone with an ounce of influence, get no footholds, etc.

But the myth continues that all are born equal.

Was JFK born equal to a brain-damaged-at-birth child born to dirt-poor parents living in a trailer in a rural wasteland ? Was that child born equal to JFK or Lydon B. Johnson or any of the extended Bush family ?

Did Paris Hilton 'make' herself, earn her own fortune ?
Did Princes Harry and William ?

We're not all born equal. It just sounds good

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
The most oft repeated LIE is that 'all men are created equal'

They are not

It's a LIE told to Americans. Other nations are more realistic

By 'equal', most Americans believe that if they work and save and use their brains, they too can become 'President of the USA' and can 'realise their dreeeeeeeeeems '

We are NOT 'created equal' in the sense Americans say it

Some are born more intelligent than others

Some are born more gifted than others

Some are provided way more opportunities than others

Some are born richer than others

Some have a more influential network of contacts than others

Some are more beautiful/handsome than others

and so on

Conversely, some are born ugly, stupid, disadvantaged, lack talent skills and abilities, are deprived of opportunity, education, support. Some never meet anyone with an ounce of influence, get no footholds, etc.

But the myth continues that all are born equal.

Was JFK born equal to a brain-damaged-at-birth child born to dirt-poor parents living in a trailer in a rural wasteland ? Was that child born equal to JFK or Lydon B. Johnson or any of the extended Bush family ?

Did Paris Hilton 'make' herself, earn her own fortune ?
Did Princes Harry and William ?

We're not all born equal. It just sounds good

Dock, your good to point that out. No, we were not born equal, physically. But spiritually, we were.

We should all be treated, as equals in the eyes of the law, but that isn't "politically correct".

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Gracious mercy me !!! I am so proud. Speechless. Words cannot cover how much better this makes me feel to know there are others.
Good to see that true Americans will not take this flat of their backs.
Go patriotic citizens.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

False. We are all created equal. Just because we are different does not mean we are not equal. We all have our strengths and weakness, and we all have our roles. But equal we are.

The only problem is when people think being equal means everyone is exactly the same and should be given the same amount of pay, etc. When all that being equal means is their should be the same opportunities available to everyone.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This is truly a sleeping giant.

If you notice the responses by the committee, they were profiling the guy up til the end. They wanted to stem their abilities.

Meanwhile, that same group doesn't realize that by their same exact responses, they were solidifying exactly the reason Johnson was there in the first place. By the committee being so far removed from the average American....

What a problem it will be eventually.

AB1

[edit on 24-10-2008 by alphabetaone]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Do you have the videos of the other speakers? very interesting.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I watched this a few days ago. Is there the full version of this discussion anywhere? I know its longer than 20 minutes. They go on for hours sometimes. I'd love to see it.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I think you underestimate us my friend, right now I'm one of the people you mention in your post, and if you think I'm not prepared to fight back, think again.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question

I think you underestimate us my friend, right now I'm one of the people you mention in your post, and if you think I'm not prepared to fight back, think again.

Oh i know there are those of you that will, and rightly so. What other options have you been given..

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
many thanks for posting these videos... currently, on google, the videos are still in parts; still searching for single complete file for blogging..

"we're not terrorists, we are taxpayers"... love it..

I'm not an extremist, I don't even own a gun (yet); I've always advocated for a 'peaceful' process to everything; yet, I appreciate so much the eloquence, bravery, and truthfulness of Mr. Johnson's address to the senate..

let's not expect them to get the message; I think they're arrogance and cynicism has reached a pont of no return, and the congress members present only tried to hold up the old myth that our electoral, so-called democratic process actually works... just more myth upon myth.. perhaps some of these senators actually still believe this (insert head into sand), and the rest of them are just part of the big, pathetic lie..

let's spread this video far and wide; it's important..

cheers

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther

Oh i know there are those of you that will, and rightly so. What other options have you been given..

See Truther, that's exactly what I would say has happened... some of us haven't exactly been given any other options and I think you're on to something. To those of us that, we have not been given any other options, we got nothing to loose so we figure "F**K IT! I might as well try and go taking as many of the bastards with me!" But until this happens to more and more americans, I'm afraid this sentiment won't spread except to the few of us.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

This is a great thread! And should get some more air time on ATS here!
This is another way to arm yourself with the knowledge you will need for the comming times ahead. Be prepared laides and gentalmen. Arm yourself with knowledge. Arm yourself with your given right to protect yourself V.S these crooked con suit and tie guys.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Well then when the hell are you going to do something about it? I thought that when the buyout went threw after 97% of America did not want it that would be cause enough.

Stop by my house I will join!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
how do u go abouut joining a militia.how do u find them and are they legal?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join