It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, so the whole 'Reptilian' thing is a joke, but...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by fox_3000au

I hardly understood a word you said. sorry. Anyways, no, I'm NOT trying to 'prove' anything.. sheesh. I'm just trying to get some hard core data collected based on 'theories' here (I call them theories because so far, most (not all) reptilian threads don't have data to back them up).

Can you please provide us some data to help explain how refraction and Youtube compression can create this effect~? I'd be deeply interested and I'm sure more members would as well.

btw: I never said I think it's all true!! All I did was put out the basics of how the pupil works in conjunction with light.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamstrat
It's called Coloboma. I have it in both eyes, my eyes look like keyholes. Guess I must be a reptilian, cool.

Geesh, you people and your reptilian youtube garbage. YIKES!!

Can we see a picture of your eyes? I did some research on Coloboma, and of all the pictures I saw, none of them looked like this guy's eyes. Most were an upside down teardrop formation, or the pupil, and a straight line running in one direction from the pupil. The guy in the video, his eyes look like a goats eyes, and they're symmetrical. And I don't think it's lighting, because if you look at the other peoples' eyes in the interviews, theirs are normal. Here's a goat eye...

The eye is horizontal, where as the guy's pupils are vertical. Still, it's very odd. I don't put much into the reptilian stuff either, but there's definitely something weird about that guy's eyes.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Guys, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that it's the reflection of Ms Couric in a black dress as she interviewed him. Plausible?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Keep in mind the first video has been blown up 4X its origanal size.
Still...very interesting, I didnt know the bush family were into wearing contact lenses...or are they?

Father Bush:

Sept 2nd, Bush Junior give spaeach to the republican convention via sat-UpLink:

This one zooms in a little:

This video can be found on mainstream media websites, Ill give you one from CNN:
edition.cnn.com...

Remember to Go full screen

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I believe there are some kind of aliens that have reptilan features. Just the draco deal is false. In fact they should be more like biped intelligent lizards rather then humanoids. Maybe just 4 legged cavelizard.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I didn't watch the videos, however, this is important. The concept of reptilians is misunderstood. In fact much of conspiracy theory has missed a simple concept that is clears up the apparent conflict between "obvious" reality and "analyzed" reality.

There is a process guiding reality that is at the genetic level. The genetic and conscious level of reality interact and influence each other, but contribute to the events of existence independantly.

How the reptilian concept and this play out:

When we see evidence and talk about and acknowledge the reptilian "being" it is not a literal thing. we are functioning at the genetic level. some people's fundamental structure is based on the the reptilian porttion of the brain. As such their conscious processes and decisions are underwritten by the reptilian logical assumptions. I'm too tired to straighten this all out now, but the basic thing is that all the concidences and stuff that go on are not conscious conspiracy - they function as one, but are not created in that light. /they are the result of foundation level motivations stemming from the reptilian portion of our brains. (for those of you familiar I'm talking about Alphas - Gammas foundations are based in the mammalian portion of the brain...)
ugh... brain still out of control...

v

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

I don't know if I would go so far as to attach a consciousness/genetics interaction to the effect. That's a little bit outside common scientific acceptance to say the least.

However I'd like someone to point out shape shifting eyeballs on high-quality non-digital footage.

There's something about this whole phenomenon that seems to point more to flaws in CCD technology than reptiles walking amongst us.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Wow, you call reptilian theory a joke but are unsure a bout this lol.
Too funny.

It is a camera defect not a guy transforming. Do you realize the lighting in the room can make this effect. This so called transformation has been happening to alot of people in the news lately. Like the little girl who got interviewed and real shapeshifting local newscasters

These transforming videos are as ridiculous as Peggy Kane,

nevermind I take that back.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
all the video streams that you can get in any form today are compressed using various algorithms. even blu-ray is compressed...

whether it's a "live link via satellite" or your HDTV - it's compressed! no reptilians - just mpeg saving the money for the bandwidth!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
While I believe reptilians exist... I don't believe that Bush, Cheney, or anyone else of political power is one. They don't have to play the parts when they have puppets like Bush to play these parts for them.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
We have a half cat half man statue in Egypt, I think they call it the sphinx, and people assume these folks are lizard people? Wouldn't it make more sense that they are feline and not reptilian? I completely believe in the shape shifting situation, just not so much the lizard theory. Then again, I guess it doesnt really matter, since people seem to be surprised at the shape shifting aspect alone. Or is it the fact that its reptilians that gets people concerned? That would make sense though, because the art of shape shifting has a pretty strong history.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
oh god, not another youtube reptilian eye video

Please, can we have some common sense?

What to you is common sense? Is this not possible, would you say that your 100% sure that these creatures are not around us?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamstrat
It's called Coloboma. I have it in both eyes, my eyes look like keyholes. Guess I must be a reptilian, cool.

Geesh, you people and your reptilian youtube garbage. YIKES!!

That's not Coloboma. Atleast, I higly doubt it, as Coloboma usually only affects one of the eyes and not boths, and more so, mostly only a part of the eye, not like a perfect slit over the whole Iris on both eyes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join