It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know someone who is on UFO Hunters Season 2!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
His name is Jack Bushong. He lives in the same town as me and he's works for NOAA. I've known him for about a year. He's going to be part of this episode which airs on November 5:

UFO Hunters: UFO Emergency:

"Police tapes, video, and the testimony of a radar operator suggest something very strange was seen over Ohio in 1994; Holland, Michigan in 1994; and Millstadt, Illinois in 2000. On December 14, 1994 police departments in Trumbull County, Ohio and surrounding areas start getting 911 calls of strange lights in the sky. Police in multiple jurisdictions report seeing strange objects, even chasing them. Sergeant Toby Meloro of the Liberty Township Police Department was one of the first to respond. The tapes of Meloro's stunning conversation with a police operator as he sees the object are featured in the show, along with an interview with Meloro himself, who says the object he saw looked like a large, pulsating light. For the first time, a National Weather Service radar operator comes forward to describe the radar signatures he saw that night. Says Jack Bushong, "I've never seen anything move so fast."

The first episode of Season 2 airs on October 29. Here is the full listing of the new show descriptions:

www.history.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I am looking forward to their second season. The Aurora crash and new information about a second Roswell crash look especially interesting. I will also look for your friend on the second episode.

Thank you for the update.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
thanks mods

[edit on 10-1-2009 by ufo reality]

new topics

top topics

join