It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Geek Online Flash Game

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
See how far you can get with this physics puzzle game.

Game

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Fun! Got stuck on the Mission to Mars level then finally just finished it. You have to get creative on that level.
Now I'm on up the stairs. Thanks for sharing. It's lots of fun.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
That's a tough one. Here is my solution....

FantasticContraption.com...

If you make an account you can save and share your successful or not so successful attempts.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Yes! It took me forever to get through it. Your solution link doesn't work for me, though. I made it past the stair level, though, and am now on the 'four balls' level. Think I'll be stopping there. I've tried circulating bridges and 'swing' bridges to no avail. Break time. But thanks for sharing. I'll play some more later.

Edit: Oh, and how far have you made it on this? And any tips for the four balls level?

[edit on 10/23/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I'm just attempting "up the stairs" right now...that's a tough one.

I wonder why my link doesn't work... it takes me right to the saved page???

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Ok, it works for me now. lol But it only takes me to the site's home page- not your saved page. I just figured out how to save my page for the 'four ball' level. I think it's 2-3 levels after the stair level. See if this link works (pay no attention to the design- it's not working for me
)

Edit Ah I see. I have to click on the red arrow. OK I see your game now.

Edit again: Hm. No back on my game. Don't what I'm doing wrong. lol

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Wow, you are doing so well Ashley...doesn't surprise me though, God gave you such a good mind.

Some of my solutions were so dang ugly with wheels and rods going everywhere. A couple of my designs were fairly elegant so I will be sure to share those. lol

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Well best of luck. I'm stuck and am giving up.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Here is my bend solution:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Did it. Finally got past the four ball level but I 'cheated.'
After a bazillion designs doing it my own way (with pulleys, 'trains,' and making little buckets to catch the balls and drag them over the hill) and still having no luck, I copied this guy's design (but it still took about an hour to perfect it). I also copied the design on my account so you can try to access it to see it.

You tube video:
www.youtube.com...

On my account:

It should you get past that level without pulling your hair out.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
And this is for Down Under. Just make a chain and have the ball spin around like a pendulum weighted on the opposite side:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Here is my 4 balls solution:

fantasticcontraption.com...

I had the same idea for the down under puzzle as you but haven't gotten it to work perfectly yet. I'll work on it some more later.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Thanks for the help on down under ashley. I just copied your design.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Just got the 'unpossible' level! Thought I still had some ways to go but it went in at the last second:

The set up (before adding in 'blue rope'):
i133.photobucket.com...

After adding in two bottom wheels and the blue rope (make it as long as possible):
i133.photobucket.com...

Then after the launch, half a second before it swings in:
i133.photobucket.com...

Make a ramp, then a wheel bar, then a wheel-less bar to bridge the gap that will be propelled by the wheel bar, then seal your pink ball inside a 'car,' then add the rope and wheels and away you go.
I'm sure there are other ways to do it but that is what I came up with.

Edit to add: And here is the actual link. Sorry. Just took screen shots on that one lol:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Just saw your 4 ball solution. That's awesome! Excellent work! Definitely the hardest level for me to do which is why I had to cheat on that one. lol

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Oh my gosh Ashley! That one (unpossible) is sick, what a complex machine you had to built in order to complete the level....I would have loved to see it in action. I'm not looking forward to reaching that one.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You might be able to see it here:

Sometimes I can see your plays and sometimes I can't but that should work. Just finished U-turn. That one was much, much simpler. Just three balls and three lines. Phew! LOL! 'Unpossible' should have been the last one. It is EVIL.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Something that you two might be interested in is a game called crayon Physics

It's a small game and it looks like the creator never finished the sequel but it's an interesting concept nonetheless. Have fun!

By the way you need to download and install it to run it. Works fine under XP.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Here is my "Big Ball" solution:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Oh my goodness- that's awesome and so intricate! Excellent work! I'd never be able to come up with something like that. I feel stupid now because my solution was so simple for that step.

It was the same concept I used for 'up the stairs.'

That was the second try, at least. The first time I made a 'tank' to go up the stairs. It worked but it took FOREVER to go all the way up. lol

And I finally figured out the four ball level without cheating. lol It's hideous but it works:

Not as hideous as this one, though:

And here is the 'unpossible' level slightly tweaked. Now it goes right in instead of swinging for about a minute:

Anyways, I'm going back through and saving most of them since I didn't do it the first time. I just got home from being up in the city and will probably be playing this all day.

Edit to add: And this is my mars level. I forgot to show you yesterday when you showed me yours:

I love your designs so much more, though. Mine are hideous but practical while yours are beautiful and creative!

[edit on 10/24/2008 by AshleyD]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join