It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding the GFL Hoaxers... **UPDATE 30 July, 2012**

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Effective now, ATS will not tolerate anymore threads about the hoaxers who seek to promote their book sales or DVD sales by exposing their urls to our vast membership/guest traffic.

I have trashed the latest new thread and suggest those who wish to discuss this "phenomena"
use the existing threads on the subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for your cooperation.

Springer...

Obviously this just goes to show you are a shill for the Reptilians

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Hello Springer,

I have a legitimate question concerning this...

I have been an abductee several times in my life (and am also a channeler). I have a Master's degree in Psychology and run support groups for people who have been, and believe they have been, abducted. The abduction phenomenon is a long-term legitimate portion of my professional life.

Concerning channeling: One of the groups I have related to and channel for is the GFL... I put it on a blog and don't make ANY money from it: no ad revenue, no books/journals, etc. I have previous permission from an ATS admin to post things from my site as I've had exceptional accuracy with channeled earthquake predictions.

Should I consider my permission revoked, or does this only apply to people who make money off the subject in obvious scams such as the links from your OP.

Thank you.

ETA: I didn't check the date on this, just jumped right in, turns out I got admin permission after this thread had been created so I'm assuming it's fine. If I hear from you I'll know otherwise

edit on 14-2-2012 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I know this is in skunkworks, but is it me or does it say update AUG 30th 2012???

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I'm guessing you know about the "GFL landing at the Olympics on the 4th" crap then chief?
I blame this whole GFL on channelling personally

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
GP!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join