It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush planning his final takeover?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I just found out about this and sorry if it is already posted but this is too important to ignore!

US President George W. Bush has called a meeting of G20 members at the White House on November 15 2008.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but isn't the US Federal Elections to be held on 4 November 2008?

So if there is an election on the 4th, why is Bush inviting 20 of the world's top leaders to a summit in the Whitehouse on the 15th!!!!!!

So is this the BIG NWO takeover? Is Bush planning to announce to the top 20 nations that he is staying in power?? Perhaps with a gun to their heads if they don't bow down to him?

And is this why FEMA camps and prison trains and soldiers are being spotted all over the USA?

Friends, it's time to head to the hills - the NWO is coming!!

News Article

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The economic crisis that is occurring on a global scale was the reason the G-7 came, after the G-7 meeting they had the G-20 meeting.

Basically they met to figure out if there was anything they could do to stop the global financial collapse just long enough that the Nov 4th election could happen.

Bush has since signed executive orders allowing for a fast transition, to begin literally right after the election winner is announced.

The G-20 will meet again Nov 14th - if there is still any economies left by that time

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
To answer the question, uh, NO!

...but if Obama doesn't produce his original birth certificate, Bush just may have to take action or something.
He certainly wouldn't want to make all the doom & gloomers and Bush haters look bad.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
(Sigh) While the election is the first Tuesday in November, Whoever gets elected doesn't become President until January 20th. That gives election officials time to investigate allegations of voter fraud, recount ballots, dangle some chads, dispose of the paper trail, let the losing party break through security and disrupt recounts, etc etc etc. Pardon my cynicism. I figure Bush won't make a move unless Obama wins by a big margin. Assuming the poor guy actually still craves power after 8 years of having it sitting on his chest like a stubborn cat.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I honestly can't imagine GWB wanting to stay one minute longer in the White House than he has to. No matter how one sees the "end" of this economic mess, it's going to be bloody and messy and whoever is sitting in the comfy President chair is going to wish they were anywhere else.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Busymind

(Sigh) Here's the News release

And here's the Executive Order

Bush is going hands off as soon as possible.

He's going to Paraguay, isn't he?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

(c) The Suitability and Security Clearance Performance Accountability Council shall coordinate with the Council when performing those functions authorized by Executive Order 13467 of June 30, 2008, that are necessary to assist in transition-related activities.
reply to post by redhatty

...and...

(d) Unless extended by the President, this order shall expire on February 20, 2009.

GEORGE W. BUSH

THE WHITE HOUSE,

October 9, 2008.

So this is the document we need to pay close attention to, Executive Order 13467

www.whitehouse.gov...

Creatively titled
"Executive Order: Reforming Processes Related to Suitability for Government Employment, Fitness for Contractor Employees, and Eligibility for Access to Classified National Security Information "

[edit on 23-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
G-20 Summit......Is it the 15th Nov 2008?
Is it at the National Building Museum...Washington?
What will be the outcome?
Will the USA...become more economically powered by the
Chinese & Indian influence?
Will Bush attend?

These are my questions.....anyone have any answers for me please!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
To answer the question, uh, NO!

...but if Obama doesn't produce his original birth certificate, Bush just may have to take action or something.
He certainly wouldn't want to make all the doom & gloomers and Bush haters look bad.

The birth certificate story is dead. It was verified by the state of Hawaii that they have the original birth certificate on file.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Kaploink]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Busymind

[QUOTE]I figure Bush won't make a move unless Obama wins by a big margin.[/QUOTE]

lol - well looks like he did win by a big margin! Let the fun begin!

top topics

join