It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police preparing for election day riots

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Remember, remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I can foresee riots if Obama looses. Nothing will happen if McCain looses. That fact alone speaks volumes about who draws what type of supporters to themselves.

I'm sure many cities have possible problems if Obama looses. New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago and possible a couple more. I'd assume they would concentrate on area's where the residents have acted like animals in the past and concentrate manpower there.

I would hope that nothing happens if Obama looses and people respect the voters wishes. I honestly do.

Excuse me, but you have seen some of the footage of your precious, innocent McCain supporters, haven't you?

Why do you seem to think that people who support Obama are more likely to riot than McCain supporters? Gee, racist much?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by R3KR

The problem is clearly if Obama looses. The damn polls are an issue too. They are so unreliable and if Obama looses their inaccuracy might be a catalyst. They should outlaw polling from thirty days out through the election anyway.

[edit on 10/22/2008 by Blaine91555]

Yea is sucks, just poll a president into office and dispence with the voters,

might as well.

I feel like I am in the twilight zone.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well I have a feeling history will repeat itself,what really kills me is they destroy all their own neighborhoods and destroy the buisnesses that are bringing revenue into the area,might sound racists but I'm just going by what happens here in California,who knows maybe the Aryan brotherhood and some white supremist biker gangs might group together,now that would be scary a riot well planned out

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
Well I have a feeling history will repeat itself,what really kills me is they destroy all their own neighborhoods and destroy the buisnesses that are bringing revenue into the area,might sound racists but I'm just going by what happens here in California,who knows maybe the Aryan brotherhood and some white supremist biker gangs might group together,now that would be scary a riot well planned out

I pray they don't because i am one of them and I live in these neighborhoods.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by chickenshoes

..If anyone where to riot and burn the cities because they feel "cheated" it would be Obama supporters. More specifically blacks.

I don't think that should come as a surprise to many people. Admitting it though may be another..

If Obama looses by a thin amount I too see riots after the elections.

Hell, we may see them if he wins, who knows.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Just in case, police prepare for trouble on Election Day:
www.ajc.com...

“But you stop and contemplate this country if [Barack] Obama goes in and he has a consistent five-point lead and loses the election, it would be very, very, very dramatic out there,”

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

..If anyone where to riot and burn the cities because they feel "cheated" it would be Obama supporters. More specifically blacks.

I don't think that should come as a surprise to many people. Admitting it though may be another..

If Obama looses by a thin amount I too see riots after the elections.

Hell, we may see them if he wins, who knows.

Where are people getting this crap?

Why in the hell do some of you seem to think that Obama supporters are more prone to violence than Mccain supporters?

I refer to the plethora of videos showing Mccain supporters in all their flagrant ingnorance.

[heavy sarcasm] Oh, but I forgot, silly me, all the hateful, ignorant, racist remarks coming from the Mccain side of things are obviously all plants put there by the Obama campaign. Of course (smacking forehead) Why didn't I see this before. It's the most logical explanation. [end sarcasm]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It's a simple fact Obama supporters ARE MORE LIKELY TO ROIT THAN McCaine's . Watch the news !!!! Your confusing facts with racism

mikell

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
It's a simple fact Obama supporters ARE MORE LIKELY TO ROIT THAN McCaine's . Watch the news !!!! Your confusing facts with racism

mikell

Well, give us a link, then. Show me what the hell your yelling at me about.

Just for the record, I support Obama, and I do not intend to riot if he loses. I would appreciate you not covering me with your smothering blanket statement.

[edited to add]

You have seen the footage of Mccain supporters being incredibly racist (among other things), correct? I'm definitely not confused about the racism issue. It's a pretty big one.

[edit on 11/2/2008 by chickenshoes]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
There have been problems in cities after the home team won, super bowl, world series, NCAA national championship. With the way people are thinking now this is just another "big game". You put 100,000 people on the street and all it takes is 5% to cause a really big mess. So to think that we will not have a problem in some cities is thinking the best of people. To think that we may have problems in some cities is prudent. I think that I will stay home that night.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I am out here in a rural area in the middle of McCain/Palin country. If these old folks riot I hope they have the 6 volt Rascal as the roads are quite bad. Maybe some young bucks in a truck. Actually I would not expect much from them here.

I might be a bit more concerned if I was in a large city. Things there seem to able to get out of hand quickly.

My belief is that it will not be very wide spread, if at all. Most people are not into making that type of trouble. Looks at the government now and nothing is happening.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Racist whites have nothing to do with it.. Racist whites won't riot..

Racist black will ..

I think if all the racist whites out there where more concentrated in cities then they may, as it happens though it's blacks who are more concentrated.

Also history would tell us that if anyone where to riot, it would be the black community.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Racist black will ..

I think if all the racist whites out there where more concentrated in cities then they may, as it happens though it's blacks who are more concentrated.

Also history would tell us that if anyone where to riot, it would be the black community.

Oh, right, the racist whites will just plot to kill Obama, rather than riot.

And could you please show me where you get your information that black people are more prone to rioting than white people, or any other race, for that matter?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by R3KR

The may be preparing for some rowdy political parties followers.

But a big scale riots will never happen

Just look at what happen last month.

This nation was given the biggest scam in its humble history by the global elites and the Fed controlled government

And this nation while obviously opposed to it, at the end we just all bend over and took it.

No, no riots my friend.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Let's not forget too, that while maybe not probable, there is still a chance that those forces wanting to turn the U.S. into a Police State, might seize upon this election as a means to do so and actually INSTIGATE violence and/or fan the flames in order to further enact anti-freedom legislation or Draconion measures.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by This American

And you may have a very valid point, after all the powers to be did brought to us the 9/11 and we just fell for it.

Yes I am one of those that believe it was an inside job.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I think people believe there will be more rioting if Obama loses because people that support him are relying on him for change, which lets be honest, everyone is desperate for....... and desperate people do desperate things...... if he loses, there will be such a sense of loss of hope, and after listening to mccain and palin who could blame them...

I have to say though, i dont agree with Rockpucks statements whatsoever

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by chickenshoes
reply to post by Rockpuck

Racist black will ..

Oh, right, the racist whites will just plot to kill Obama, rather than riot.

And could you please show me where you get your information that black people are more prone to rioting than white people, or any other race, for that matter?

I don't want to sound 'racist' but I wonder if Rodney King had been white and the tables turned would America have witnessed the same amount of rioting? Just wondering.

Personally, on another note I would never exclude (even though some may feel this highly unlikely) the POSSIBILITY that the Elitist controllers might even carry out a set-up where Obama is "harmed" in some way to instigate violence so as to get us into this Martial Law situation and allow a pretext for cracking down and possibly cracking heads. I don't put ANYTHING past these Orwellians these days after all that we have witnessed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join